Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pankaj281 said:
Express Entry application rejected.
Reason:
Police Certificate:
o The Police certificate from India that you provided with your application for your spouse is not acceptable as it only covers the period of time spent in the district of xxxxx in India. You have indicated in her address/personal history that she resided in multiple districts in India from July 2007 to October 2016.

I also have her PCC issued by Consulate General in Toronto, can i re-submit new application using the PCC issued by consulate general?
was this PCC collected from Local Police station ??

Usually PCC done at CGI or PSK are not specific to any address and acceptable by IRCC.

any PCC with specific address printed on it are not acceptable. You have to create new profile and wait for ITA. Next time make sure PCC doesn't have any specific address or area mentioned on it.

adore_amod

Star Member
Feb 20, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-02-2016
AOR Received.
10-08-2016
I have submitted ECA report along with Provisional Degree certificate for my spouse who is secondary applicant.

we don't have final degree certificate as of now. Is that going to be considered.
I have claimed points for spouse degree but since I am PNP nominated so I have more then 1000 pints. Please let me know if this provisional degree is going to be a problem.

Batman_is_Real

Dec 15, 2016
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
adore_amod said:
I have submitted ECA report along with Provisional Degree certificate for my spouse who is secondary applicant.

we don't have final degree certificate as of now. Is that going to be considered.
I have claimed points for spouse degree but since I am PNP nominated so I have more then 1000 pints. Please let me know if this provisional degree is going to be a problem.
not a problem as long as you have ECA with it.

pankaj281

Star Member
Dec 22, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Batman_is_Real said:

Usually PCC done at CGI or PSK are not specific to any address and acceptable by IRCC.

any PCC with specific address printed on it are not acceptable. You have to create new profile and wait for ITA. Next time make sure PCC doesn't have any specific address or area mentioned on it.
Thanks for the response.
Yes, the PCC was from the local police station in Ludhiana.
I will make sure i'll use the PCC issued by CGI.

But CIC is kinda misleading when it says 'PCC from local police station'

Anyways, thanks for the reply.

Karty

Mar 22, 2016
Date first became qualified to practice in this occupation?

What I should write for this question in Express Profile?

Occupation
Primary occupation: NOC2173
Date first became qualified to practice in this occupation: Nov, 2013 OR Jan 2009

Work Experience
Foreign Work Experience - 4 years - Jan 2009 to Nov 2013 - NOC 2173
Canadian Work Experience - 2 years - Nov 2013 to Nov 2015 - NOC 2171
Canadian Work Experience - 2 years - Dec 2015 to till date - NOC 2173

Karty

Mar 22, 2016
Hi Senior members,

My initial Work Permit was approved based on LMO application for NOC code 2171, then the subsequent extension was approved through ICT (current WP) for NOC code 2173.

Dec, 2010 to Jul, 2012 - LMO based WP, NOC code 2171
Aug, 2012 to till date - ICT WP, NOC code 2173

Which of these categories does <> job fall under for my first WP (NOC code 2171)? WP & LMIA or WP & LMIA not required.

Thanks in advance.

hongtam2629

Star Member
Apr 13, 2011
pankaj281 said:
Express Entry application rejected.
Reason:
Police Certificate:
o The Police certificate from India that you provided with your application for your spouse is not acceptable as it only covers the period of time spent in the district of xxxxx in India. You have indicated in her address/personal history that she resided in multiple districts in India from July 2007 to October 2016.

I also have her PCC issued by Consulate General in Toronto, can i re-submit new application using the PCC issued by consulate general?
Is that PCC is national bound? In my country it is for the whole district in the nation even though it is listed my permanent residence address in my home country and N/A for temporary address. I am currently living in Canad. Is that different country will have different requirement from CIC?

Que Em

Apr 14, 2016
LANDED..........
2017-07-17
Karty said:
Date first became qualified to practice in this occupation?

What I should write for this question in Express Profile?

Occupation
Primary occupation: NOC2173
Date first became qualified to practice in this occupation: Nov, 2013 OR Jan 2009

Work Experience
Foreign Work Experience - 4 years - Jan 2009 to Nov 2013 - NOC 2173
Canadian Work Experience - 2 years - Nov 2013 to Nov 2015 - NOC 2171
Canadian Work Experience - 2 years - Dec 2015 to till date - NOC 2173
I mentioned the date I became licensed to practice as a professional (professional registration/licensure date), because that is when I first time became legally qualified to practice.

I think, if your profession is regulated (i.e., if your job needs a license/registration with a regulatory authority for legal practice), you should mention the date of your first licensure/registration.

Others, where just the issuance of a degree/certificate enables a practitioner able to practice, should mention the date of receiving that qualification/degree.

pk84

May 7, 2012
Batman_is_Real said:

Pankaj

If you got multiple PCCs from India, that too are acceptable...My hometown is Delhi, but I was in Nagpur for my education..so I added PCCs from both Delhi & Nagpur in my application. Both the PCCs had specific addresses. My consultant advised me that its better to include PCCs from India (because they include your Picture too on PCC) in the application package, instead of the ones from CGI or PSK..

But then, that was my consultant's opinion..choose wisely.

Thanks

pk84

Karty

Mar 22, 2016
Que Em said:
I mentioned the date I became licensed to practice as a professional (professional registration/licensure date), because that is when I first time became legally qualified to practice.

I think, if your profession is regulated (i.e., if your job needs a license/registration with a regulatory authority for legal practice), you should mention the date of your first licensure/registration.

Others, where just the issuance of a degree/certificate enables a practitioner able to practice, should mention the date of receiving that qualification/degree.

Thanks a lot.

Karty

Mar 22, 2016
Hello All,

I Got ITA and am about to submit my application, i have 2 doubts

1. I somehow forgot to add my spouse brother's name in family information while getting my Work permit extension. Adding him now in EE CEC will result in Any confusion?
should i need to write LOE for that

2. my spouse last name is his/her father's name, but he/she has different spelling just one letter 'A" instead of "E"

(eg) His/Her name is xxxxx Naran (my PP, my documents are all with this spelling)
His/Her father name is Naren xxxxxx (he has all documents with this spelling)

but with this same spelling only we processed our Work Permit and Dependent visa

Does it lead to confusion in EE CEC??? Should i write LOE for this too?

Writing too much LOE doesn't irritate the processing officer?

Thanks in advance

flyflysophia11

Star Member
Nov 10, 2016
App. Filed.......
19-02-2017
Med's Done....
30-03- 2017
Passport Req..
11-08-2017
Hi all, my pr application is cancelled as incomplete. but no messages or or emails receiced. where do they send the rejection emai normaly?

if i call IRCC, will they resend the rejection email if there is one?

pls advice

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
flyflysophia11 said:
Hi all, my pr application is cancelled as incomplete. but no messages or or emails receiced. where do they send the rejection emai normaly?

if i call IRCC, will they resend the rejection email if there is one?

pls advice
I am sorry about this. Have you ordered GCMS notes. If not, do so immediately. All the best sorting out the problem.

flyflysophia11

Star Member
Nov 10, 2016
App. Filed.......
19-02-2017
Med's Done....
30-03- 2017
Passport Req..
11-08-2017
hi I called IRCC and it was due to missing police certificate. The thing is ive received no messages or emails, i checked after the call.

Now i want to know does this happen to other people too?

If i call IRCC again, will they resend the rejection letter?

Please advice

Yasser Amer

Star Member
Nov 25, 2016
Alexandria, Egypt
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-06-2017
I have a query here and any help will be much appreciated. My wife and I have Bachelor's degree in pharmaceutical studies and already sent our documents to the PEBC and the courier states that the documents were received on the first of December 2016, but till now we didn't receive any acknowledgment email. I also have a MBA degree which I already received its ECA report from WES. I entered the pool yesterday stating that I don't have the ECA report for my wife's and my Bachelor's degree and I have the ECA report for my MBA. My score was 467 (I was given points for my MBA but received no points for my spouse's education). The question is, if I received an ITA and I didn't send the ECA for the Bachelor's degrees and sent the ECA report for the MBA only (as mentioned in my application), will be there any problem??

Thanks in advance for your time and assistance.