Aug 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pk84 said:
Pankaj

If you got multiple PCCs from India, that too are acceptable...My hometown is Delhi, but I was in Nagpur for my education..so I added PCCs from both Delhi & Nagpur in my application. Both the PCCs had specific addresses. My consultant advised me that its better to include PCCs from India (because they include your Picture too on PCC) in the application package, instead of the ones from CGI or PSK..

But then, that was my consultant's opinion..choose wisely.

Thanks

pk84
{I/QUOTE}

The PCC from PSK has the photo too and they stamp the passport that a PCC has been issued for visa to CANADA.Instead of multiple PCC get one from PSK

saqib315

Aug 21, 2016
Alexios07 said:
I am asking this question because my Med Exams was changed to Passed yesterday, and Background check changed to In Progress, so I am wondering if IRCC has considered my current PCC is valid, or there's still a chance that they will reject it.

Yup, but it's still a loop hole.
Hello Alexios07,

May I please ask u when did u submitted your PR application? This is just because I need to find out how long does CIC take to change the medical status or start doing the background check.

other senior members....can u also please advice me on the above?

Regards,
Saqib

BK7

Star Member
Sep 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I was recently going through my application and observed I omitted some information regarding my spouse in the Statutory Questions submitted with e-APR.

1. Question # 4: Has NAME you been refused refugee status, or an immigrant or permanent resident visa (including a Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ) or application to the Provincial nominee Program) or visitor or temporary resident visa, to Canada or any other country?

2. Question # 5: Has NAME ever been refused a visa or permit, denied entry or ordered to leave Canada or any other country?

I answered NO to both the questions, but my spouse has had business Visa to UK and US rejected. Also he had applied to H1 lottery but was not picked. I guess the best course of action is to raise a CSE and mention them about this mistake and send updated SCHEDULE A form.

One thing I noticed was that the questions in EE-PR application form is different to what is there in "IMM5669 - SCHEDULE A BACKGROUND DECLARATION" form. In the PR application, both questions 4 and 5 talk about visitor visa rejection. But in SCHEDULE A the questions are worded slightly different.

d) been refused refugee status, an immigrant or permanent resident visa (including a Certificat de selection du Quebec (CSQ) or application to the Provincial Nominee Program) or visitor or temporary resident visa, to Canada or any other country?

e) been refused admission to, or ordered to leave, Canada or any other country?

So in the form because i have been refused visa offshore, I just say "Yes" to question d) and "NO" to e) right?

This is the SCHEDULE A form I and looking at, hope it is not an outdated one. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm5669E.pdf

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
BK7 said:
I was recently going through my application and observed I omitted some information regarding my spouse in the Statutory Questions submitted with e-APR.

1. Question # 4: Has NAME you been refused refugee status, or an immigrant or permanent resident visa (including a Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ) or application to the Provincial nominee Program) or visitor or temporary resident visa, to Canada or any other country?

2. Question # 5: Has NAME ever been refused a visa or permit, denied entry or ordered to leave Canada or any other country?

I answered NO to both the questions, but my spouse has had business Visa to UK and US rejected. Also he had applied to H1 lottery but was not picked. I guess the best course of action is to raise a CSE and mention them about this mistake and send updated SCHEDULE A form.

One thing I noticed was that the questions in EE-PR application form is different to what is there in "IMM5669 - SCHEDULE A BACKGROUND DECLARATION" form. In the PR application, both questions 4 and 5 talk about visitor visa rejection. But in SCHEDULE A the questions are worded slightly different.

d) been refused refugee status, an immigrant or permanent resident visa (including a Certificat de selection du Quebec (CSQ) or application to the Provincial Nominee Program) or visitor or temporary resident visa, to Canada or any other country?

e) been refused admission to, or ordered to leave, Canada or any other country?

So in the form because i have been refused visa offshore, I just say "Yes" to question d) and "NO" to e) right?

This is the SCHEDULE A form I and looking at, hope it is not an outdated one. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm5669E.pdf
That's correct. You need to fix your answers as above i.e. yes to d and no to e and submit a CSE asap. In schedule A you might also describe (i remember there is space to do so) any reasons for refusal and how they are addressed now for instance. This is not a requirement but is a common easy fix of a refusal.

Example most visitor visas are refused citing - not strong enough ties to home country to ascertain return.

You better do this ASAP.

As long as you correct this yourself, you should be good, but i have seen people refused for such mistakes if they didn't correct it themselves and CIC finds out. Its pretty hard to convince them at that point that "it was a mistake". Usually they treat this as misrepresentation and could ban the applicant for some time.

ThinkingPad

Jan 18, 2017
Hey guys,

I have collected all the documents I need to submit on the ITA.
My current passport is going to be expired in June of 2017. I have already booked an appointment with the Consulate in Toronto applying for a new passport in February. However, the new passport estimated to arrive in late March. Should I submit all the documents with current passport information for AOR now, or should I wait until I get my new passport? If I submit with current passport, will I get rejected?

Thanks a lot!

Yardley

Star Member
Jan 7, 2017
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
6/01/2017
Doc's Request.
17/03/2017 (RCMP)
AOR Received.
07/01/2017
Passport Req..
18-04-2017
hi friends

My AOR is 7th january and today i came to know that my application for selection certificate ( Quebec SWP ) had been rejected on 28th december 2017 . I did not disclose in my express entry application about it because there is not any way to know i just called them today and came to know.

i applied under Federal skilled trade program

do they refuse my application under misrepresentation because rejection happened 10 days ago I got AOR

In my visitor visa application, I gave them detail that I have applied for selection certificate

i am totally broken today what i can do now please guide me

Neo_says

Feb 17, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
6th Feb 2016
I do not think so you are rejected on misrepresentation.
They cannot reject you under misrepresentation until they send you procedure of fairness letter.

Did you recd any communication on mycic before your rejection ?

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
Yardley said:
hi friends

My AOR is 7th january and today i came to know that my application for selection certificate ( Quebec SWP ) had been rejected on 28th december 2017 . I did not disclose in my express entry application about it because there is not any way to know i just called them today and came to know.

do they refuse my application under misrepresentation because rejection happened 10 days ago I got AOR

In my visitor visa application, I gave them detail that I have applied for selection certificate

So at the time you submitted your application you had not been rejected? Now afterwards you have been rejected for Quebec?

This isn't a problem as the reject hadn't happened when you submitted. Don't worry.

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
Yardley said:
hi friends

I tried to reply to your PM but your mailbox is full and will not accept messages. I don't understand what makes you think this is misrepresentation? Good luck.

breathofwind

Star Member
Dec 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-01-2017
Nomination.....
15-11-2016
AOR Received.
05-01-2017
Hello everyone,

Now that the ECA really gets me nervous.

I graduated post grad in Canada so I only submitted my degree in my application.

In the form I declared that my spouse got a bachelor degree but wasn't evaluated and thus no ECA available. So we don't claim points for it.

In the require documents it still requests to submit the bachelor degree of my spouse so we only submit the orginal copy without the ECA. I've noticed in the instruction of IRCC that you only have to provide ECA if you claim points for it...

Is it likely that my application may be rejected?

:-\ :-\

Yardley

Star Member
Jan 7, 2017
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
6/01/2017
Doc's Request.
17/03/2017 (RCMP)
AOR Received.
07/01/2017
Passport Req..
18-04-2017
Neo_says said:
I do not think so you are rejected on misrepresentation.
They cannot reject you under misrepresentation until they send you procedure of fairness letter.

Did you recd any communication on mycic before your rejection ?

thanx for the reply ...

I just called to Quebec mon project and came to know about rejection over the phone, the crucial point is that rejection has happened 10 days ago I submitted my express entry application. now I don't know how cic will treat it . will they consider that date it was rejected or the date when I will receive any hard copy of rejection letter.

they did not communicate with me

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
Yardley said:
thanx for the reply ...

I just called to Quebec mon project and came to know about rejection over the phone, the crucial point is that rejection has happened 10 days ago I submitted my express entry application. now I don't know how cic will treat it . will they consider that date it was rejected or the date when I will receive any hard copy of rejection letter.

they did not communicate with me
Ok, what date did you submit your ee application and what day did you get the Quebec rejection? Dates please.

Yardley

Star Member
Jan 7, 2017
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
6/01/2017
Doc's Request.
17/03/2017 (RCMP)
AOR Received.
07/01/2017
Passport Req..
18-04-2017
kryt0n said:
So at the time you submitted your application you had not been rejected? Now afterwards you have been rejected for Quebec?

This isn't a problem as the reject hadn't happened when you submitted. Don't worry.

thanx sir

it was already rejected when I was submitting my express entry application. but I was not aware of because they do not communicate through email or any online tool. I called them today and came to know.

now what should I do, please guide me

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
Yardley said:
thanx sir

it was already rejected when I was submitting my express entry application. but I was not aware of because they do not communicate through email or any online tool. I called them today and came to know.

now what should I do, please guide me
Ok, it's simple. Send a CSE now and explain what happened. It's not a problem. Don't rush the message and keep calm, it isn't going to be a problem.

Yardley

Star Member
Jan 7, 2017
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
6/01/2017
Doc's Request.
17/03/2017 (RCMP)
AOR Received.
07/01/2017
Passport Req..
18-04-2017
kryt0n said:
Ok, what date did you submit your ee application and what day did you get the Quebec rejection? Dates please.

ITA - 16 November 2016
AOR_ 7 January 2017
FSTW inland

selection certificate rejection on - 28 December 2016 ( Did not receive any rejection letter,came to know on telephone )