+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reasons for Rejection

barbadosborn

Jan 14, 2016
@KK1988

My wife did a diploma from a school which was considered a Private School and was not on their list of schools. If you went to a school on their list then you would be fine.

I have everything uploaded as well aside from my medical. I will see if there is another form that can be generated for me to upload but the doctor is telling me she cant change the information because the previous medical is in the system. I find it strange but I have to get this figured out to submit this week. I do not want to delay any longer

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vj23 said:
Hi Guys, I completed a certification from my employer as "Post Graduate diploma in Banking". Neither I have shown it as part of my education nor i have sent to for ECA evaluation. But in my Personal Activity i am showing it. Will this create an issue for me ?
No. Your personal history is supposed to contain everything; the education section is only for qualifications you wish to gain points for.

faith99

Star Member
Apr 18, 2016
Hii.. Just wodering is T4 compulsory to submit under CEC category express entry ? If one has valid work permit based on LMIA then also is it mandatory to submit T4 ? or they will ask if they need it... Thanx

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
faith99 said:
Hii.. Just wodering is T4 compulsory to submit under CEC category express entry ? If one has valid work permit based on LMIA then also is it mandatory to submit T4 ? or they will ask if they need it... Thanx
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp

Purpose

To prove each work experience claim and to validate that the applicant meets program requirements
Document requirements

The personalized document checklist in MyCIC prompts the applicant with an upload field for each work experience declared.
At the completeness check, the processing office determines only whether the required documents are included. The validity or fraudulence of the information is assessed only if and when the application is placed into processing.

The following documents are mandatory for each work experience declared:

a reference or experience letter from the employer, which
should be an official document printed on company letterhead (must include the applicant’s name, the company’s contact information [address, telephone number and email address], and the name, title and signature of the immediate supervisor or personnel officer at the company),
should indicate all positions held while employed at the company and must include the following details: job title, duties and responsibilities, job status (if current job), dates worked for the company, number of work hours per week and annual salary plus benefits; and
if the applicant is self-employed, articles of incorporation or other evidence of business ownership, evidence of self-employment income and documentation from third-party individuals indicating the service provided along with payment details (self-declared main duties or affidavits are not acceptable proof of self-employed work experience).

If the work experience is in Canada, proof may include copies of T4 tax information slips and notices of assessment issued by the Canada Revenue Agency (the time period for these documents should reflect the work experience timeframe [e.g., work experience from 2006 to 2008 requires only documents from those calendar years]).
I would strongly recommend that you submit these along with your e-APR.

faith99

Star Member
Apr 18, 2016
rajkamalmohanram said:

[/quote

I have already submitted my application ? will it any create any problem.. I am on LMIA CEC... THANX FOR YOUR REPLY..
I didnt attach t4 apart from that i submitted everthing like job letter, reference letter, employment letter...

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
faith99 said:
rajkamalmohanram said:

I have already submitted my application ? will it any create any problem.. I am on LMIA CEC... THANX FOR YOUR REPLY..
I didnt attach t4 apart from that i submitted everthing like job letter, reference letter, employment letter...
Since you have already submitted the application, I suggest that you wait for them to make a move on this one. They might get back to you if they want to see your T4.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
faith99 said:
is there any chance of rejection ? thanx 4 ur reply
I don't think so. No. If it makes you feel any better, you can raise a CSE and submit the T4s.

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
I am not an expert, but I am wondering why a CEC applicant would not include the suggested proof of Canadian work experience (T4, etc.)? Congratulations on reaching this point, but don't leave any opportunities for the VO to delay processing.

faith99

Star Member
Apr 18, 2016
hii.. Honestly speaking i was under the impression that as i have valid lmia work permit i dont required to submit T4 and i asked many of them they replied as you have work permit you dont require to give t4 if they need they will ask you.. I have a valid closed work permit till next october 2017. Hope it wont create any problem for me..As i have told earlier its just the t4 rest everything i have submitted

zaksam777

Apr 29, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
Already answered.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/express-entry-in-a-nutshell-t394158.0.html;msg5586730#msg5586730

1) Age is locked at the time of the PT. Points drop due to age will not affect your OINP application.
2) Age is locked at the time of ITA. Points will not be calculated if you have a birthday when your application is being processed.
Thank you Raj. Regarding your point 2) Age is locked at the time of ITA. Points will not be calculated if you have a birthday when your application is being processed.
Does it mean the 67 out of 100 score Federal requirement?

Azharm100

Star Member
Nov 20, 2016
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO SYDNEY
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-09-2018
Nomination.....
08-03-2019
AOR Received.
29-06-2019
Hi
Due to a misunderstanding, my MPNP supporter sent the Settlement Plan 2 with a wrong file number mentioned on the subject of e-mail as well as in the settlement plan. 30 days limit of sending the plan has also been passed now. What should we do now? Send the plan again or is there any other solution? kindly guide.

Regards

Ajku

Feb 23, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
25-11-2016
Med's Done....
25-11-2016
I received ita and I am ready to submit eapr.
but my ielts scores are valid till jan 2016.
do I have to reapper?

fahad04

Nov 22, 2014
Saskatchewan
Ajku said:
I received ita and I am ready to submit eapr.
but my ielts scores are valid till jan 2016.
do I have to reapper?
No need to reappear. Just submit your eAPR before Jan 2017 i.e. before expiry of your IELTS validity.

Thanks