+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reasons for Rejection

zaksam777

Apr 29, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
Already answered.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/express-entry-in-a-nutshell-t394158.0.html;msg5586730#msg5586730

1) Age is locked at the time of the PT. Points drop due to age will not affect your OINP application.
2) Age is locked at the time of ITA. Points will not be calculated if you have a birthday when your application is being processed.
Thanks Raj. My age will certainly be 41 before ITA and it will decrease my score to below 400. So I would be ineligible for ITA right? Can I retake my IELTS before ITA even if it is not expired to increase my score?
Thanks again.

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zaksam777 said:
Thanks Raj. My age will certainly be 41 before ITA and it will decrease my score to below 400. So I would be ineligible for ITA right? Can I retake my IELTS before ITA even if it is not expired to increase my score?
Thanks again.
400 is the minimum CRS for OINP, not for EE.
As long as you are still eligible for EE after your birthday, then you're fine to receive ITA.

zaksam777

Apr 29, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
istari said:
400 is the minimum CRS for OINP, not for EE.
As long as you are still eligible for EE after your birthday, then you're fine to receive ITA.
EE for 67 score out of 100?

barbadosborn

Jan 14, 2016
Hi Guys,

I submitted an in February but my applicatiion was rejected in August due to an educational certificate from a Canadian school that was deemed ineligible.

I received another ITA 2 weeks ago so I am re-submitting the application. I wanted to know 2 things:

1) The doctor said she cannot upload new emedical information for my wife and I because the medical we did in February has not expired. She advised that we upload the same medical document and return to do a new medical in February 2017. Is this normal?

2) Since our application earlier this year went through alot of checks (seen through GCMS notes), would they restart the verifications on our application from scratch or would they refer to the previous application that was returned in August for information? Would the processing time be shortened?

Let me know what you think thanks!

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
barbadosborn said:
Hi Guys,

I submitted an in February but my applicatiion was rejected in August due to an educational certificate from a Canadian school that was deemed ineligible.

I received another ITA 2 weeks ago so I am re-submitting the application. I wanted to know 2 things:

1) The doctor said she cannot upload new emedical information for my wife and I because the medical we did in February has not expired. She advised that we upload the same medical document and return to do a new medical in February 2017. Is this normal?

Inform the doctor that IRCC demands that medical exams be not more than 6 months old at the time of application submission. It is your prerogative to get another Medicals done, the doctor cannot deny your request.

2) Since our application earlier this year went through alot of checks (seen through GCMS notes), would they restart the verifications on our application from scratch or would they refer to the previous application that was returned in August for information? Would the processing time be shortened?

Processing time could (and would) be lesser if they spent considerable time on your previous application.

barbadosborn

Jan 14, 2016
Thank you for the response.

There is only one panel doctor in my country (even though we have a million). She is saying there is no way to delete the previous information since the Passport number and names are used in the creation of the upfront medical profiles.

Is there a way to delete previous information? I am sure persons must have done more than one medical within 12 months urgh

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
barbadosborn said:
Thank you for the response.

There is only one panel doctor in my country (even though we have a million). She is saying there is no way to delete the previous information since the Passport number and names are used in the creation of the upfront medical profiles.

Is there a way to delete previous information? I am sure persons must have done more than one medical within 12 months urgh
It is certainly possible. I'm not sure how exactly one would do that on eMedical but your panel doctor needs to find out.

HBMK2143

Oct 25, 2016
Hi All,

1. I have received my ITA and in the process of filling it up. I'm currently married, and my previous marriage ended in a divorce. I wanted to know where do we add the previous marriage decree certificates and all ? Can this be added along with the current marriage certificate place holder ? OR added along with the LOE ? Please suggest me as how to go about.

2. Also I will not be claiming points for my previous employment, however i'm attaching the available previous experience letters. Could you pls tell me as where these previous employment certificates should be uploaded ? Thanks in advance.

Regards,

kk1988

Star Member
Nov 16, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
barbadosborn said:
Hi Guys,

Hey, same situation here.
I got my 1st ITA in FEB2016, got rejected because I didn't provide MY home country's police certificate.
now, I got my 2nd ITA, and will submit next week.
I will go to my panel doctor next Tuesday, my previous exam result has not expire yet. but I'm doing upfront med. they suppose give me a
medical form on the same day then I can upload it to my new e-APR .
I really think they will verify everything from the start, because it may be different OV from your previous one.
So. I have lots of my stuff updated, like my employment letter, reference letter, medical, policy certificate. bank.etc...
so lets hoping ...

but one question for you, you said you got rejected by education certificate by Canadian school? why was that? I have Canadian university education certificate/graduate certificate,is that ok?

vj23

Nov 6, 2016
Hi Guys, I completed a certification from my employer as "Post Graduate diploma in Banking". Neither I have shown it as part of my education nor i have sent to for ECA evaluation. But in my Personal Activity i am showing it. Will this create an issue for me ?