Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
28-11-2016
Med's Done....
30-11-2016
Passport Req..
16-03-2017
workharder said:
Hi All-i changed my reference letter post on to suit the noc code.however a friend of mine got a reject following the same thing recently.he was nominated from sinp.now really scared if they reject mine.however I refined the duties to suit my noc code for the current company only.not sure.anybody has a similar experience please advise
i did not change the noc code but i took other employment certificate from my previous company that nearly close to the noc job main responsibilities...i submitted other employment certificate other than i submitted at sinp before nomination....does it affect also with my case? guys share your thoughts

fahad04

Nov 22, 2014
Saskatchewan
workharder said:
Hi All-i changed my reference letter post on to suit the noc code.however a friend of mine got a reject following the same thing recently.he was nominated from sinp.now really scared if they reject mine.however I refined the duties to suit my noc code for the current company only.not sure.anybody has a similar experience please advise
Bro, did you meant, the roles/responsibility of the employment reference letter you submitted to SINP is different from what you submitted at eAPR?

fahad04

Nov 22, 2014
Saskatchewan
lionhearth said:
i did not change the noc code but i took other employment certificate from my previous company that nearly close to the noc job main responsibilities...i submitted other employment certificate other than i submitted at sinp before nomination....does it affect also with my case? guys share your thoughts
Totally depends on how the roles/responsibilities are assessed by your CIC VO. What once been accepted by SINP VO, was a good shot for you to submit because what we call it as "Pre-assessed".

lionhearth

Nov 13, 2016
CEBU
Category........
Visa Office......
MVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
28-11-2016
Med's Done....
30-11-2016
Passport Req..
16-03-2017
fahad04 said:
Totally depends on how the roles/responsibilities are assessed by your CIC VO. What once been accepted by SINP VO, was a good shot for you to submit because what we call it as "Pre-assessed".
yeah i understand mate....whatever pre-assessed docs are most likely CIC will take their references?

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
elenama said:
Guys I've made the stupidest mistake anyone could make ever.
I selected skill level A under my express entry application by mistake, don't ask how, I got no idea.
Got an ITA and submitted my application for PR in June. It goes without saying that all my job letters and descriptions indicate NOC1311 and skill level B.
Thus doesn't have any effect on the score, but the discrepancy itself isn't minor.. Have you ever of anyone getting away with a mistake like this? Or should I be expecting my application to be rejected any day?

I know I'm an idiot but any info would be much appreciated. Thanks.
you made me open my application to check.

there's nowhere in the application (pre-ITA) where it mentions about NOC category!!!

where did you get that from!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
elenama said:
Guys I've made the stupidest mistake anyone could make ever.
I selected skill level A under my express entry application by mistake, don't ask how, I got no idea.
Got an ITA and submitted my application for PR in June. It goes without saying that all my job letters and descriptions indicate NOC1311 and skill level B.
Thus doesn't have any effect on the score, but the discrepancy itself isn't minor.. Have you ever of anyone getting away with a mistake like this? Or should I be expecting my application to be rejected any day?

I know I'm an idiot but any info would be much appreciated. Thanks.
You are paranoid and delusional, IMO. There is no provision to choose your skill category in your EE profile nor in the e-APR. You just choose the NOC.

FROST4190

Nov 15, 2016
BOWPR said:
All I can do is laugh to be honest. I've applied for PR under skilled trades as a Plumber. I'm qualified at home and here (Red Seal) but for some reason CIC believe I am not educated enough and refused my skilled worker PR application. Ironic is the word. They've clearly got some issues which I guess can only be resolved over time, new system and all that.
Please can you explain more why CIC think you are not educated enough with your red seal?

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
You are paranoid and delusional, IMO. There is no provision to choose your skill category in your EE profile nor in the e-APR. You just choose the NOC.
GREAT!!!

now I have to wait until my application is transmitted again! ::)

workharder

Star Member
Sep 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ndvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-11-16
I submitted rephrased letters for my current company though I m sinp nominated because I thought I will align my reference letters more with cic .now am not sure what will happen.do cic check with province .I think they do and anyways is preassessed.so I think am in a soup.i have not written a low even.

fahad04

Nov 22, 2014
Saskatchewan
workharder said:
I submitted rephrased letters for my current company though I m sinp nominated because I thought I will align my reference letters more with cic .now am not sure what will happen.do cic check with province .I think they do and anyways is preassessed.so I think am in a soup.i have not written a low even.
Suppose you had been nominated from SINP from 2174 NOC. & prior to eAPR submission you took updated reference letters from your employers which have some changes in comparison to your previous letters. But, those changes still satisfy the roles and responsibilities of 2174 NOC.

If this is your case, You are very much good to proceed brother. Don't worry. All CIC/Local VO are much understanding about changes.

Thanks.

dh5689

Aug 20, 2014
Hi guys..i had few work permit refusal in past..its been a year now i'm in my home country after that. just wants to know, will that be a problem in future for my PR application.? for safer side, my wife is a primary applicant for this application. i m her dependant.
thanks

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
dh5689 said:
Hi guys..i had few work permit refusal in past..its been a year now i'm in my home country after that. just wants to know, will that be a problem in future for my PR application.? for safer side, my wife is a primary applicant for this application. i m her dependant.
thanks
You will have have to answer Yes for such questions (Statutory Questions) while filing eAPR.

dh5689

Aug 20, 2014
Stanlee said:
You will have have to answer Yes for such questions (Statutory Questions) while filing eAPR.
Thanks Stanlee... will definitely do YES. but that does not affect on my future PR application right?

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
dh5689 said:
Thanks Stanlee... will definitely do YES. but that does not affect on my future PR application right?
Cannot say conclusively, but I do not think that it would be an issue.