VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
Pippin said:
The GCMS notes are less detailed than the Physical File which takes longer to obtain (approx 2 months).
But doing the background checks, do the vo's look at the physical notes? With the 6 month rule I would doubt it unless they were suspicious.

traveler982

Star Member
Aug 25, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
At least how much NOC duties need to be covered in the reference letter in order to satisfy work experience? :)

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
traveler982 said:
At least how much NOC duties need to be covered in the reference letter in order to satisfy work experience? :)
Most. So approx 80%. Beyond a reasonable doubt.

workharder

Star Member
Sep 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ndvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-11-16
Hi Seniors- ihave been rejected once pr due to application being incomplete due to police certificates not covering my entire part of stay in India .My wife was a accompany spouse in that form.So i got another ITA and applying for the same.I have confusion on these two questions in statutory section

Has you been refused refugee status, or an immigrant or permanent resident visa (including a Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ) or application to the Provincial nominee Program) or visitor or temporary resident visa, to Canada or any other country?
Has ever been refused a visa or permit, denied entry or ordered to leave Canada or any other country?:

Should i say yes to both of question for me and my wife.That is YES for both the questions for me and also YES for both the questions for my wife.I am confused please advise.

Nastaran70

Star Member
Jan 18, 2016
workharder said:
Hi Seniors- ihave been rejected once pr due to application being incomplete due to police certificates not covering my entire part of stay in India .My wife was a accompany spouse in that form.So i got another ITA and applying for the same.I have confusion on these two questions in statutory section

Has you been refused refugee status, or an immigrant or permanent resident visa (including a Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ) or application to the Provincial nominee Program) or visitor or temporary resident visa, to Canada or any other country?
Has ever been refused a visa or permit, denied entry or ordered to leave Canada or any other country?:

Should i say yes to both of question for me and my wife.That is YES for both the questions for me and also YES for both the questions for my wife.I am confused please advise.
I'm not sure but I think you should say yes for both

IAMFINE

Star Member
Jun 28, 2016
I dont understand the "PCC duration mismatched" reason for rejection.

I recently got Indian PCC(from PSK), no where it mentioned the address or duration of stay in the report. It just says my name passport# and dont have any criminal record

and I got PCC from other countries also, no where it mentioned the address or duriation.

Hope this is fine?

And, I PCC for Canada is not required?

twztedelegance

Jul 14, 2015
New Brunswick
IAMFINE said:
I dont understand the "PCC duration mismatched" reason for rejection.

I recently got Indian PCC(from PSK), no where it mentioned the address or duration of stay in the report. It just says my name passport# and dont have any criminal record

and I got PCC from other countries also, no where it mentioned the address or duriation.

Hope this is fine?

And, I PCC for Canada is not required?
If u get PCC from passport office it doesnt have any date/address

BUT if you get PCC from local police office you will get a PCC with a specific date range and residential address

I too was rejected on 1st application as my PCC date range didnt cover some later trips which were shorter in duration than 6 months but still needed PCC as total was over 6 months, hence i had to get a new PCC too

goutcha123

Jul 5, 2016
workharder said:

hi your spouse was in your first application as spouse .... so please read at the beginning of the statutory declaration ( sch A) ( any member in the application)

so your answer is YES for both of us and details are ( give details such as date of refusal and what category u have been refused for , in your case its Expres entry and specify the category)

hope the above helps.

IAMFINE

Star Member
Jun 28, 2016
Did any one heard, any rejection reason for not providing Bank Letter for Proof of Funds??

In my case, currently I am in India and all my funds are in Canadian banks. Banks are not willing to give any letters.

I am going to submit with latest 6 months online statements and explain in LOE.

Will this be a problem?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
IAMFINE said:
Did any one heard, any rejection reason for not providing Bank Letter for Proof of Funds??

In my case, currently I am in India and all my funds are in Canadian banks. Banks are not willing to give any letters.

I am going to submit with latest 6 months online statements and explain in LOE.

Will this be a problem?
No, this should not be a problem IMO. Emphasize the fact that your funds are in Canadian banks and you are in India and that is why you are submitting online statements using a LOE.

workharder

Star Member
Sep 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ndvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-11-16
Nastaran70 said:
I'm not sure but I think you should say yes for both
Raj Israeli can you please comment

lionhearth

Nov 13, 2016
CEBU
Category........
Visa Office......
MVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
28-11-2016
Med's Done....
30-11-2016
Passport Req..
16-03-2017
my employment certificates shows Mechanical Engineer II while my supporting docs specifically my employment contract agreement shows only Mechanical II..does this affect my application and cause rejection because of misrepresentation? please share your thoughts about this regards...thanks

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
lionhearth said:
my employment certificates shows Mechanical Engineer II while my supporting docs specifically my employment contract agreement shows only Mechanical II..does this affect my application and cause rejection because of misrepresentation? please share your thoughts about this regards...thanks
Not necessarily. No.

lionhearth

Nov 13, 2016
CEBU
Category........
Visa Office......
MVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
28-11-2016
Med's Done....
30-11-2016
Passport Req..
16-03-2017
rajkamalmohanram said:
Not necessarily. No.
thank you sir...i am new in this thread and found out very informative....showing helps each other aspirants.

workharder

Star Member
Sep 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ndvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-11-16
Hi All-i changed my reference letter post on to suit the noc code.however a friend of mine got a reject following the same thing recently.he was nominated from sinp.now really scared if they reject mine.however I refined the duties to suit my noc code for the current company only.not sure.anybody has a similar experience please advise