+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reasons for Rejection

Sirgic

Aug 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pujan3103 said:
Hi all,
My application was refused last month due to difference in Primary NOC Code and my FSW NOC Code. I got my RPRF back. But my agent had challenged the decision of cic. And today after a month my agent calls me and tells me that cic have sent a request for RPRF back.
what does this mean?
will i still have to wait for 3-6 months more? as my previous application took 6months and then got rejected, and my security and criminality check were already done.
does this RPRF request means that my profile is now eligible?
Always i want to know if everybody gets the same format for RPRF!

Dear PUJAN,
This is in reference to your application for a permanent resident visa, which has been found eligible in the
Class for which it was submitted. Admissibility review (security, criminality and/or medical) is still
ongoing; you will be contacted if additional information is required for that purpose.
Before we can approve your application, we require payment of the Right of Permanent Residence Fee
(RPRF). You must pay this fee before a permanent resident visa can be issued. The RPRF must be
paid once for yourself as a principal applicant and once for your accompanying spouse or common
law partner, if applicable.
If you delay the payment of the RPRF, your security or medical results may expire, which would delay
the issuance of your visas. We therefore encourage you to pay the RPRF as soon as possible, by following
these steps:
 Go to our Online Payment webpage
 Read the instructions on each page, and click “Continue” to proceed
 Select the “Immigration” link, followed by “Right of Permanent Residence Fee”
 Enter the number of fee payments (1 or 2) in the box beside the fee of $490
 Click “Submit”
 Proceed to pay your fees by selecting “Pay” and then follow the instructions to pay with Visa,
American Express or Mastercard.
Once the payment process is complete, the web site will display your official receipt in PDF format.
You must upload a copy of your receipt to your MyCIC account.
The RPRF will be refunded if the application is refused, if you withdraw your application or if you
choose not to use your visa.
Your response to the above requests is required within 7 days.

please reply and let me know guys. its been a long long wait.
Thanks
They will start from where they have stopped. Don't worry, it will be fine.

naredont

Jan 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pujan3103 said:
Hi all,
My application was refused last month due to difference in Primary NOC Code and my FSW NOC Code. I got my RPRF back. But my agent had challenged the decision of cic. And today after a month my agent calls me and tells me that cic have sent a request for RPRF back.
what does this mean?
will i still have to wait for 3-6 months more? as my previous application took 6months and then got rejected, and my security and criminality check were already done.

Dear PUJAN,
This is in reference to your application for a permanent resident visa, which has been found eligible in the
Class for which it was submitted. Admissibility review (security, criminality and/or medical) is still
ongoing; you will be contacted if additional information is required for that purpose.
Before we can approve your application, we require payment of the Right of Permanent Residence Fee
(RPRF). You must pay this fee before a permanent resident visa can be issued. The RPRF must be
paid once for yourself as a principal applicant and once for your accompanying spouse or common
If you delay the payment of the RPRF, your security or medical results may expire, which would delay
the issuance of your visas. We therefore encourage you to pay the RPRF as soon as possible, by following
these steps:
 Click “Submit”
 Proceed to pay your fees by selecting “Pay” and then follow the instructions to pay with Visa,
Once the payment process is complete, the web site will display your official receipt in PDF format.
The RPRF will be refunded if the application is refused, if you withdraw your application or if you

Thanks
Pay RPRF fee through online immediately. It's good

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Fadi Hassan said:
That what am afraid of , because this university doesn't provide part time but full time with classes after working hours or weekend , and am worry they will not understand that.
Did you attach a LOE?

Can you request a letter from uni confirming the above fact?

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
pujan3103 said:
Hi all,
what does this mean?

Dear PUJAN,
these steps:
 Click “Submit”

Thanks
What does it mean? "Primary NOC Code and my FSW NOC Code" where is that FSW NOC code?

jaybe

Jun 22, 2016
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
16 June 2016
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Done....
06 June 2016
Interview........
Not needed at this time
Passport Req..
14th Dec
VISA ISSUED...
04 jan 2017
LANDED..........
10 jan 2017
Prakash79 said:
Can you re conform it is IQAS or ICAS ?
As far as my knowledge ICAS is valid and it is degigneted for foreign education assessment by cic since 2013.
It was IQAS. Its from Alberta government I guess.

http://work.alberta.ca/immigration/international-qualifications-assessment-service.html

Aspirant2506

Star Member
Sep 22, 2014
Hello Guys,

I am about to notify CIC about my current address and mobile number change, could you help me with the below queries.

1) Should the change in address and mobile number be communicated to CIC in single form or should use 2 separate web forms ?

2) In the first drop down of the form, have to select the "Type of Application". Confused with 3 choices, should this be express entry, change of address or Overseas Permanent Residence.

3) There is option to fill the mobile number in Applicant Info, should this be my latest number or the one communicated earlier ?

Please advise.

pujan3103

Star Member
Oct 14, 2015
maged_mmh said:
What does it mean? "Primary NOC Code and my FSW NOC Code" where is that FSW NOC code?
FSW- Inland
Job in india was with NOC Code O
while in BC PNP it was NOC 6311 (B)
SO my bc pnp certificate had NOC 6311 and it was also my current NOC making it my primary code.

they said NOC Code O should be primary.

aryan91

Nov 17, 2015
Hi Guys

I need urgent help. My visa got rejected and the reason they gave is - purpose of visit. I am raising a 40$ Access to Information and Privacy (ATIP) request. Which will give me full info on the actual rejection reason. Dont know what to do. Highly depressed right now.

Can someone please guide as to what should i do next? My profile was 100% genuine and rejection was not at all expected.

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
aryan91 said:
Hi Guys

I need urgent help. My visa got rejected and the reason they gave is - purpose of visit. I am raising a 40$ Access to Information and Privacy (ATIP) request. Which will give me full info on the actual rejection reason. Dont know what to do. Highly depressed right now.

Can someone please guide as to what should i do next? My profile was 100% genuine and rejection was not at all expected.
Do you mean an application for temporary residence?? This thread is related to express entry for permanent residence. The GCMS notes are smart to get but will take at least a month. They are the best way to gain insight into the reason for the decision. All the best

Funkdakarma

Jun 7, 2011
I got rejected because I forgot to attach 2 blank pages. The other, most important things were in order.

Surely there has to be a way to convince someone there that this is only a minor issue and not a reason for rejection? Has anyone managed to fight against this case?

It really seems ridiculous to me.

kashjuni

Jul 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Funkdakarma said:
I got rejected because I forgot to attach 2 blank pages. The other, most important things were in order.

Surely there has to be a way to convince someone there that this is only a minor issue and not a reason for rejection? Has anyone managed to fight against this case?

It really seems ridiculous to me.
2 blank pages of what?

Neo_says

Feb 17, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
6th Feb 2016
Passport, I guess.

ybjianada

Sep 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-01-2016
AOR Received.
20-01-2016
Med's Done....
Passed on 24-01-2016
Passport Req..
06-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-12-2016
From his/her other posts, it does refer to blank pages in his/her passport.

But I don't understand. CIC's requirement on passport page is this:

A clear and legible copy of the biographical data page of a passport or travel document must be provided.

So, only the bio data page is needed. I don't understand therefore why he was rejected for not submitting "blank pages" (which presumably are not the biographical data page, right??).

Neo_says said:
Passport, I guess.

Skvach

Oct 17, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
His ONIP application was refused, not PR application. In ONIP they require to send all passport pages.

Funkdakarma

Jun 7, 2011
Neo_says said:
Passport, I guess.
Yes, they were passport pages. It was an oversight, but not one intended to misrepresent. I realised that the two pages I omitted are the only two that are empty in my passport.

I am going to try and appeal this.