Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
Gurm said:
I have applied for PR Application on 6th Feb 2016. I lived in Noida from Nov 2005 till July 2010 and since than I am living at my permanent residence (Punjab). I have provided PCC from my permanent address SSP office which has mentioned of my address. At the time of applying I was not aware of the consequences of this. When I came to know, I applied for PSK PCC and raised a CSE for PSK PCC which I submitted on 6th March 2016.

Can someone suggest me what else could be done to avoid rejection?
Nothing else, you have now done what was suppose to be done.

eski

Sep 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20 2016
Doc's Request.
Jan 20 2016
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
Jan 20 2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Passed Jan 23 2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
March 17 2016
VISA ISSUED...
April 13 2016
LANDED..........
April 28 2016
kanwarbir1 said:
hello everyone,

I am cec inland applicant , ITA- 6april , I am almost finished to submit my documents , I have a confusion regarding some questions, please anybody give me some help for that . As i got refused to B1/B2 visitor visa in 2013 , so i answered yes to both the questions in

"Has XXX you been refused refugee status, or an immigrant or permanent resident visa (including a Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ) or application to the Provincial nominee Program) or visitor or temporary resident visa, to Canada or any other country? (Y/N).

Has XXX ever been refused a visa or permit, denied entry or ordered to leave Canada or any other country? (Y/N)
please anyone help for this . Do i need to provide letter of explanation or is that fine without it ???? .
Provide a detailed explanation in your cover letter of the refusal.

Gurm

Apr 14, 2016
Another thing: while creating EE Profile, I have mentioned my wife's relatives are in Toronto. But while submitting APR, CIC didn't ask to provide relatives documents. There was no place to upload such documents so I didn't provide the documents. Was that fine?

miltoncsekuet

Sep 6, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
8 Oct 15
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
Jan 2017
Med's Done....
Re Medical Jan 2017
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2017
LANDED..........
March 2017
Gurm said:
Another thing: while creating EE Profile, I have mentioned my wife's relatives are in Toronto. But while submitting APR, CIC didn't ask to provide relatives documents. There was no place to upload such documents so I didn't provide the documents. Was that fine?
Since having relative in canada no benifits, may be that's the reason .

Gurm

Apr 14, 2016
miltoncsekuet said:
Since having relative in canada no benifits, may be that's the reason .
Few people got the fields to provide relatives information documents. May be since they are claiming 5 points, they were asked to provide the documents.

medo225

Feb 2, 2016
ITA: 18th Dec 2015
AOR: 23 Jan 2016
Med Passed : 23 Jan 2016
Add docs (schedule 4) : 26 Jan 2016
Add Docs submitted : 27 Jan 2016
Ghost email : 24 Jan
Ghost email : 27 Jan
Ghost email : 30 Jan
Ghost email : 2 Feb
Ghost email : 7 Feb
BG In progress: 12 Apr

Fly2Can

Star Member
Apr 3, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can anybody list the reasons for rejection of Nomination from OINP? Thanks a lot for response.

Ab_Ahmad

Oct 4, 2015
eski said:
I have it on good authority in my country that embassies have a section that has a relationship with banks and they do call to confirm bank statements. Im not sure if this happens in every country though.
I also know of someone who was banned for misrepresentation because he submitted fake bank statements and they called the bank and found out. From my understanding this is not routinely done so you may not have the same issue. When dealing with cic one should just try to leave these things till the application is approved.
Best of luck! !!
The question here is not about submitting fake bank statements as I never did that in the first place nor would I do it. The point is that you are the owner of that sum of money and you can put that to any good use that you may want and CIC should not have an issue with that. As far as the question of the case officer asking for that money goes yes I can arrange my money back into my account when required. Though I hope it doesn't come to that stage.

Ab_Ahmad

Oct 4, 2015
DigitalDestiny said:
I think you are taking a great risk !. If IRCC checks with your bank (lets not get in debate on what they can do) and funds are not available, they can straight forwardly reject the application and then entire process has to be started from scratch.

Suggest you to bring back the money to your bank account as soon as possible.
Yeah I'm trying to get back the money as early as I can but it shouldn't have an impact on my case as the money was there at the time of submission of application. There was no place where I suggested or committed to CIC to keep the money there in the same place.

eski

Sep 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20 2016
Doc's Request.
Jan 20 2016
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
Jan 20 2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Passed Jan 23 2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
March 17 2016
VISA ISSUED...
April 13 2016
LANDED..........
April 28 2016
Ab_Ahmad said:
The question here is not about submitting fake bank statements as I never did that in the first place nor would I do it. The point is that you are the owner of that sum of money and you can put that to any good use that you may want and CIC should not have an issue with that. As far as the question of the case officer asking for that money goes yes I can arrange my money back into my account when required. Though I hope it doesn't come to that stage.
I wasn't suggesting that was the question. I was only pointing out that i personally know this case to show you that they (cic) can confirm your accounts.
Now as to you putting your money to any good use when you want. ... ...well. ..it's your application and as such. ...your decision. Personally i dint touch my accounts til everything was done.
I wish you the very best!

riasat.abir

Aug 9, 2012
Burnaby
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
2015-12-17
AOR Received.
2016-02-22
Med's Done....
2016-03-09
Passport Req..
2016-08-17
VISA ISSUED...
2016-08-30
LANDED..........
2016-09-09
Asivad Anac said:
This has been discussed multiple times already. Some members reported rejection because PCC issued by provincial police authorities were time-bound or geography-bound or both. PCC issued by passport authorities in India aren't bound by either so they are definitely recommended. If the PCC issued by provincial police authorities is also not time-bound or geography-bound, that should certainly be acceptable as well.
My wife's PCC states as follows:
"The character and antecedents of Ms 'X' daughter of 'Y' address: 'ABC' holder of passport no: 'P' issued at 'DATE' have been verified and there is no adverse info against her."
However the address is a new address where her parents moved after we moved to Canada.
Should I get a new PCC with her old address matching address history and passport?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
riasat.abir said:
My wife's PCC states as follows:
"The character and antecedents of Ms 'X' daughter of 'Y' address: 'ABC' holder of passport no: 'P' issued at 'DATE' have been verified and there is no adverse info against her."
However the address is a new address where her parents moved after we moved to Canada.
Should I get a new PCC with her old address matching address history and passport?
It will be a problem if the PCC explicitly states that it's relevance is restricted to a certain location/city/state/district/province instead of the entire country. If that isn't the case here, no reason to get a fresh PCC only to match addresses.

messiry

Sep 8, 2015
Guys , I previously received a cancellation of application due to a missing the original police certificate. I asked ontario to reassign the nomination 3 weeks ago to the new profile details.Ontario replied to my email asking for the new profile details and if there are any changes to the profile compared to the previous profile. I resigned from my job after receiving the nomination from ontario 2 month ago. I marked the job as a previous work employment in my new profile details. I notified ontario with the changes and attached a letter from my employer proving so. Would that cause any delays in my application ?

talkto_vinay

Star Member
Jul 16, 2015
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-04-2016
AOR Received.
08-04-2016
Passport Req..
05-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
25-10-2016
LANDED..........
21-12-2016
Gurm said:
I faced exactly similar issue that while submitting express entry profile, I ticked yes for relatives in canada for Secondary Applicant, howver, in eAPR, I was nowhere asked this question & thus was not prompted to provide documentations regarding that.
You can read my post here:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/relatives-in-canada-t409471.0.html

abdulqayyum

Dec 22, 2013
Hi Folks,
i just login mycic and checked my submitted/transmitted forms just double of any missing item require CSE.
However, i didn't find any data in personal history for myself and spouse. i reckon, there other forms data might also have been disappeared?

is it normal?