+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reasons for Rejection

cjs

Nov 13, 2015
I don't think this will cause problems. You can order GCMS notes and then check. If you find anything wrong in notes and provide upfront explanation for changing dates in NOC letters.

phoenix1985

Dec 28, 2015
Dear Friends,

I just had a query with regards to the documents I have submitted at my express entry profile. To substantiate my proof of funds, I have submitted a “Solvency Certificate” issued by the bank, which confirms that I am financially sound and solvent but does not state my current balance or my average balance over the last 6 months. However, in addition to the solvency certificate, I have also included a 6 month account statement showing all the transactions in my account over the period, and the balance over the period. Although balance details were not provided in the Solvency Certificate, will this bank statement additionally provided, suffice the purpose as proof of fund?

Could this be a reason for rejection?

Would very much appreciate your kind response! Thanks.

cjs

Nov 13, 2015
If bank statements are sealed and signed by bank authorities then it should not be a problem. But to overcome your doubts you should send Bank certificate including you current balance. for average balance over six months, you have already provided bank statements.

abdulqayyum

Dec 22, 2013
cjs said:
I don't think this will cause problems. You can order GCMS notes and then check. If you find anything wrong in notes and provide upfront explanation for changing dates in NOC letters.
Thanks for the support,

abdulqayyum

Dec 22, 2013
cjs said:
May i know please how often i can apply GCMS? as my AOR was on 2nd April, do you think by this time they might have put any remarks for reference letters?
if i don't find reference letter remarks on ordering this GCMS, may i order it again in the entire process of my application?

cjs

Nov 13, 2015
abdulqayyum said:
May i know please how often i can apply GCMS? as my AOR was on 2nd April, do you think by this time they might have put any remarks for reference letters?
if i don't find reference letter remarks on ordering this GCMS, may i order it again in the entire process of my application?
I ll say, apply after 2 and half months or 3 months. only then you ll be able to see some progress on your case. By that time you can send CSE explaining them the gap in SINP letter and this new letter. But this explanation should be justifying.
Also ask from other members with more experience and PNP candidates, you ll find so many cases similar to you.

abdulqayyum

Dec 22, 2013
HudsonBanks said:
You should have ordered GCMS notes at maybe your 3 months mark, waste no time further and order ASAP! You get the advantage of addressing any errors in your submitted application when you receive GCMS notes instead of just waiting and not knowing what is going on. I applied for mine barely two weeks after AOR because I like to be informed of what's going on and so I can address any doubts the agents processing my application might have, my case is unique though because I got PPR 3days after receiving GCMS notes but still you should order yours now.
Hi HudsonBanks,

with 2 weeks AOR, in GCMS, did you find sufficient remarks of VO, particularly about your reference letters?

singhyogeshkumar

Apr 30, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
19-02-2016
AOR Received.
08-03-2016
Med's Done....
07-03-2016
abdulqayyum said:
Hi HudsonBanks,

with 2 weeks AOR, in GCMS, did you find sufficient remarks of VO, particularly about your reference letters?
Hi Everyone,

Need one clarification on the minimum funds required. Do IRCC consider currency exchange rate fluctuations during application process.

When I applied in Early March, 1 CAD was equivalent to INR 50.1588. But today its INR 52.14. If I calculate the difference for a family of three the minimum funds required has increased from INR 933806 to INR 970653 which is a substantial difference.

At the time of application I showed INR 990000 in my account which was well above the required funds. Going my the current trend in currency rates it looks like the CAD will further grow against INR and the minimum funds requirement will surpass the funds i have shown in my application.

Do you feel that IRCC will consider the exchange rate at the time of AOR only?

HudsonBanks

Star Member
Jan 1, 2015
Canada
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
08-03-2016
File Transfer...
24-03-2016
Med's Done....
26-01-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
26-04-2016
LANDED..........
26-05-2016

LizzyBob

Nov 26, 2015
NOC Code......
HudsonBanks said:
Here's a link below to my GCMS notes posted on the March AOR thread so you see how much info that was available after two weeks. Cheers.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/aor-in-march-2016-good-luck-all-t400931.0.html;msg5109774#msg5109774
Hello HudsonBanks,

I'm curious, in your timeline you have shown that you posted your passport from Canada to Accra. Will the embassy have to return your passport to your Canadian address, or do you need to provide a return address in the region close to Accra? Did you include a self addressed return envelope when u sent the passport?

Slowlybtsurely

Star Member
Feb 1, 2016
I got my reference letters from my supervisors and they were not stamped, neither did they include their complementary cards. I hope this won't a problem?

maxsteel

Jan 19, 2016
As long as it was done on the company letter headed paper with the signature of your supervisor, you should be fine.
Slowlybtsurely said:
I got my reference letters from my supervisors and they were not stamped, neither did they include their complementary cards. I hope this won't a problem?

gimmyle

Star Member
Dec 26, 2013
LizzyBob said:
Hello HudsonBanks,

I'm curious, in your timeline you have shown that you posted your passport from Canada to Accra. Will the embassy have to return your passport to your Canadian address, or do you need to provide a return address in the region close to Accra? Did you include a self addressed return envelope when u sent the passport?
HI PLEASE JUST WANT TO ASK FEW QUESTION. SEEMS WE ARE IN THE SAME SHOES. OUR APPLICATION WAS SENT TO ACCRA AS WELL COS WE RECEIVED SCHEDULE A AND FAMILY INFO FORM TO BE SUBMITTED IN 15DAYS. DID U RECEIVE THIS REQUEST AS WELL ? IF SO , HOW LONG AFTER SUBMISSION OF THE FORM DID YOU GET PASSPORT REQUEST?

CanBC

Star Member
Feb 16, 2016
HudsonBanks said:
You should have ordered GCMS notes at maybe your 3 months mark, waste no time further and order ASAP!
There isn't any rule that states I have to get them at 3 months.