+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reasons for Rejection

jideomoba

Star Member
Nov 11, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
messiry said:
Guys , I am currently refiling my application again. I just had a couple of questions to avoid any mistakes in the current application :

1) Are we supposed to upload just the most recent passport or old passport too ? Does this include all pages or just the first page of the passport which includes name photo , passport number , etc ? Just the current valid passport will suffice

2) I had a masters degree fulfilled in 2012/2013 but graduation letter shows degree awarded in march 2014 , so in the level of education part of the application , How many academic years shall i put ?You did not say how long the masters is, duration of a course is different from award date. Just use the duration on your admission letter

3) I resigned from my job post receiving the nomination from Ontario. My application was rejected for failure to upload the original non translated arabic police certificate. I am now required to contact ontario to assign the nomination to my new profile details. will the resignation affect the process in any ways ? You don't need to, just send them the rejection letter from CIC and explain that your app was rejected cos of PCC

4) The ontario nomination expires in August . Assuming the application will still be in process at this date , would that cancel my application again ? No, If you receive ITA before August. It is most certain you would

5) The translated document of the ID document , police certificate does not show the photo , is this ok ?I think you should add the photo and get the translator to attest it

6) Since I am resubmitting , does that mean that i will have to get new proof of funds , new police certificate ? based on which criteria would i consider any of the documents expired ?You can use same POF in addition to a recent bank statement (just to show that you have not used up the money? For PCC, just make sure it is not older than 6 months prior to submission of the new app. You may want to get a new one after ITA ,just to play it safe

Thank you

messiry

Sep 8, 2015
The whole passport or just the first page ? Does CIC have a criteria for exact expiration dates for proof of funds ?

Thank you , I appreciate your help. It's just that I am trying to be cautious as possible to avoid rejection again :)

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
messiry said:
Guys , I am currently refiling my application again. I just had a couple of questions to avoid any mistakes in the current application :

1) Are we supposed to upload just the most recent passport or old passport too ? Does this include all pages or just the first page of the passport which includes name photo , passport number , etc ? first page of the recent passport is enough

2) I had a masters degree fulfilled in 2012/2013 but graduation letter shows degree awarded in march 2014 , so in the level of education part of the application , How many academic years shall i put ? the same years in transcript

3) I resigned from my job post receiving the nomination from Ontario. My application was rejected for failure to upload the original non translated arabic police certificate. I am now required to contact ontario to assign the nomination to my new profile details. will the resignation affect the process in any ways ? no, as long as the resignation is not 5 years old and you have a reference letter

4) The ontario nomination expires in August . Assuming the application will still be in process at this date , would that cancel my application again ? hardly unlikely you won't get ITA with 1000+ CRS till august

5) The translated document of the ID document , police certificate does not show the photo , is this ok ? of course

6) Since I am resubmitting , does that mean that i will have to get new proof of funds , new police certificate ? based on which criteria would i consider any of the documents expired ? better to get them new

Thank you
all the best

Vitamin26

Mar 17, 2016
sam_172452 said:
Hello all,

Since CIC does not review the entire application once they find a reason for rejection, i think it would be a good idea if we can all share reasons for rejection which we have come to know about. That way we can develop a nice list of possible reasons and make sure our applications are covered for that:

A few reasons i have seen on the forum are

- Job not specified as full time and permanent employment
- Failiure to upload ECA (even though it does not ask for it on the upload page)
Best advice I can give on this is get an immigration consultant. I know it can be expensive but they will make sure that you have everything. Your application will not get rejected.

CanBC

Star Member
Feb 16, 2016
Vitamin26 said:
Best advice I can give on this is get an immigration consultant. I know it can be expensive but they will make sure that you have everything. Your application will not get rejected.
There have be plenty of applicants who have applied for EE through consultants who have been rejected.

raheelpk

Star Member
Dec 2, 2015
Hi,

I have submitted express entry PR application on 1st of March 2016 and status shows medicals passed but my passport is expiring on 31-Jan-2017. What should I do? please suggest the way forward

miltoncsekuet

Sep 6, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
8 Oct 15
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
Jan 2017
Med's Done....
Re Medical Jan 2017
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2017
LANDED..........
March 2017
raheelpk said:
Hi,

I have submitted express entry PR application on 1st of March 2016 and status shows medicals passed but my passport is expiring on 31-Jan-2017. What should I do? please suggest the way forward
Get new passport and raise a CSE

abdulqayyum

Dec 22, 2013
Hi all,
i am unable to fill forms in MYCIC,
page is opening with delay.
if i fill and filed and press add button, it doesnt work.

what could be reason.

abdulqayyum

Dec 22, 2013
Hi all,
if i fill and filed and press add button, it doesnt work
most of the times, page doesn't load and keep busy/hanged with black screen.

what could be reason.

messiry

Sep 8, 2015
Guys , If we are re submitting the profile after cancelling the application , We are supposed to register for job bank again. Is it possible to do this with the same email. I deactivated the account after application rejection , However if i try to register with the same email it says user existing. what shall i do ?

KittYLoveCaD

Star Member
Mar 19, 2016
Lived in SK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
abdulqayyum said:
Hi all,
if i fill and filed and press add button, it doesnt work
most of the times, page doesn't load and keep busy/hanged with black screen.

what could be reason.
No worries that could be systems glitch as i met this before.what you should do is just being patient and staying connected with internet without interruption.

crazydesifool

Nov 14, 2014
Regina, Canada
Visa Office......
CPC - Ottawa
NOC Code......
2172/6211
App. Filed.......
26 Nov 15
Doc's Request.
21 Jan 16 - RCMP and 18 May 16 - Sch A
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
22 Dec 15
IELTS Request
included in the application - CELPIP
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
included in application
Med's Done....
8 Jan 16
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
7 Jun 16
VISA ISSUED...
16 Jun 16
LANDED..........
02 Jul 16
Hey I have a question for all, hope you can help me.

I am DEC AOR applicant and presently my background is in process. I am a CEC applicant but also claimed points for foreign experience.

It was a permanent full time position and to prove I submitted the following:

1. Offer Letter - mentions job position, joining date, terms and conditions

2. Salary breakup

3. Letter of Increment

4. Relieving letter - Job title, duration worked

5. Letter of experience - mentions job title, duties, doesn't mention hours - full time or part time

6. Pay stubs - doesn't mention hours worked

7. Tax forms. - doesn't mention hours worked

Now, the other day I saw in a forum a post about a refusal for not mentioning if the work is full time or part time and Job duties.

Do you suggest I should send them a CSE with updated experience letter? Please help me understand this situation.

Slowlybtsurely

Star Member
Feb 1, 2016
Please, I'm confused as regards the educational credentials I need to upload for my spouse and I. I know I will be uploading the ECA reports and certificates. Do I also need to upload transcripts for both of us?

Again, can paid internship post qualification count towards work experience (FSWP category)? If yes, does my employer necessarily have to mention that I was an intern?