+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reasons for Rejection

messiry

Sep 8, 2015
damien86 said:
Does that also mean you are not required to retype all the travel data etc? Anyone has any clue?
I have no idea :)

I am trying to find out how is that possible to submit a new profile through using data in an old profile. it's confusing and there is clear steps written by CIC on how to fulfill this

smallcoffee2milk

Star Member
Oct 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
messiry said:
I have no idea :)

I am trying to find out how is that possible to submit a new profile through using data in an old profile. it's confusing and there is clear steps written by CIC on how to fulfill this
Hey buddy, sorry to hear about your refusal, I've been in similar situation before and I know how upset and desperate this can be to get rejected by tiny little things.

As far as I know, you can't "transfer" profile data from one to another because once ur PR app is refused, your old profile became in-active, the only way I see and what I did was to create a new profile and start from scratch by copying things over, since you still have access to the old submitted profile for 60 days and what you put previously will all be there.

messiry

Sep 8, 2015
smallcoffee2milk said:
Hey buddy, sorry to hear about your refusal, I've been in similar situation before and I know how upset and desperate this can be to get rejected by tiny little things.

As far as I know, you can't "transfer" profile data from one to another because once ur PR app is refused, your old profile became in-active, the only way I see and what I did was to create a new profile and start from scratch by copying things over, since you still have access to the old submitted profile for 60 days and what you put previously will all be there.
Thanks , It is frustrating but we have no choice. Can you tell me the details regarding asking Ontario for assigning the nomination points for the new application ?

smallcoffee2milk

Star Member
Oct 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
messiry said:
Thanks , It is frustrating but we have no choice. Can you tell me the details regarding asking Ontario for assigning the nomination points for the new application ?
Yea you gotta give them the following as attachments:
1: Your old EE profile acknowledgement letter including profile number and job seeker code
2: Your Nomination certificate showing an expire date in the future
3: Your new EE profile acknowledgement letter including new profile number and job seeker code.
4: Your refusal letter from CIC
5: Any documents showing that you're making effort or in the progress of obtaining the correct document
And write them up an email KINDLY explaining why you're refused and requesting them to transfer your nomination to new profile. They won't do this super quick so be patient and give it at least 2-3 weeks of waiting until they respond.

messiry

Sep 8, 2015
smallcoffee2milk said:
Yea you gotta give them the following as attachments:
1: Your old EE profile acknowledgement letter including profile number and job seeker code
2: Your Nomination certificate showing an expire date in the future
3: Your new EE profile acknowledgement letter including new profile number and job seeker code.
4: Your refusal letter from CIC
5: Any documents showing that you're making effort or in the progress of obtaining the correct document
And write them up an email KINDLY explaining why you're refused and requesting them to transfer your nomination to new profile. They won't do this super quick so be patient and give it at least 2-3 weeks of waiting until they respond.
Oh boy. 3 weeks is a very lengthy period. Did you face problems deactivating the job bank code ?

smallcoffee2milk

Star Member
Oct 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
messiry said:
Oh boy. 3 weeks is a very lengthy period. Did you face problems deactivating the job bank code ?
It does require lots of patience, and not at all, u just deactivate the job bank profile with the old EE profile and follow the instruction to re-activate it again when u created the new EE profile.

messiry

Sep 8, 2015
smallcoffee2milk said:
It does require lots of patience, and not at all, u just deactivate the job bank profile with the old EE profile and follow the instruction to re-activate it again when u created the new EE profile.
Thanks , I appreciate your help. The thing is now people would be so concerned to file the application. Hope you get your PPR soon

immi_bird

Star Member
Aug 22, 2015
hello everyone,
i just discovered that i did not upload my wife's transcript Sad she is not the main applicant.
is that cause rejection in anyway?

ananda.nyn

Mar 18, 2015
Peeps..

I have a question and I am uncertain about the current situation I am in. Following lists the timeline from the start of my application

1) EE application submission - Oct 28, 2015
2) Change of marital status - Nov 15, 2015
3) Informed CIC and received relationship questionnaire - Nov 27, 2015
4) Submitted Relationship Questionnaire - Dec 7, 2015
5) Received request to submit spouse related documents - Jan 27, 2016
6) Received acknowledgement from CIC for spouse related documents - Feb 3, 2016 (problem started here)

Along with the acknowledgement in Step 6, CIC mentioned that my spouse's PR application fee receipt was missing although I had submitted them. But since they asked, I submitted the receipt again on Feb 7, 2016 in the portal and to CPC ottawa in an email and asked them if there was a confusion. To this date, my status is still - "Additional Document Needed From the Applicant". CIC has not responded to several emails (to CPC ottawa) and a Case Specific Enquiry for the Status of my application.

While I also realized on March 7, 2016, that after uploading the document (2nd time), I had to click next and submit an electronic signature only . I never did this step the during the first time I uploaded, but CIC recognized that I had uploaded. When I was still in the dark not knowing what was happening, I received my Passport Request Email today (March 18, 2016)

The big question is - "Is my spouse included?" OR because I made a mistake in submission of the receipt, "Spouse is not Included?"

Please advise.

xheikh

Star Member
Nov 11, 2015
Hi Guys,

I need some assistance in filling the Schedule A form. I am asked to provide Address History (Section 12) and Personal History (Section 8 ).

I have question, I am currently in Canada and doing Job and under Ontario PNP - CEC class for Express Entry. I visited my Country 2 times, 1 time to USA and one day transit Visit to Qatar and 3 Day trip to Dubai.

I was International Student for my first visit of 20 days to my country. Due to fog flight was cancelled and stayed in Qatar for 1 day.
I am Temporary Resident and doing full time job for my 2nd visit of 30 days to my country.
I am Temporary Resident and doing full time job for my visit 2 days to USA.
I visited Dubai for 3 days to attend conference while I was in my country and doing full time job.

I already applied for CSQ and it was rejected and checked "yes" in the list. It was rejected due to Document format not as per requirement. What should I write in explanation , any one can help me.

Kindly guide on this.

Thanks,

varun22

May 26, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-01-2016
AOR Received.
28-01-2016<br>Medicals Passed - 29-01-2016 <br>Ghost Mail - 31-01-2016
Passport Req..
22-06-2016
ananda.nyn said:
Peeps..

I have a question and I am uncertain about the current situation I am in. Following lists the timeline from the start of my application

1) EE application submission - Oct 28, 2015
2) Change of marital status - Nov 15, 2015
3) Informed CIC and received relationship questionnaire - Nov 27, 2015
4) Submitted Relationship Questionnaire - Dec 7, 2015
5) Received request to submit spouse related documents - Jan 27, 2016
6) Received acknowledgement from CIC for spouse related documents - Feb 3, 2016 (problem started here)

Along with the acknowledgement in Step 6, CIC mentioned that my spouse's PR application fee receipt was missing although I had submitted them. But since they asked, I submitted the receipt again on Feb 7, 2016 in the portal and to CPC ottawa in an email and asked them if there was a confusion. To this date, my status is still - "Additional Document Needed From the Applicant". CIC has not responded to several emails (to CPC ottawa) and a Case Specific Enquiry for the Status of my application.

While I also realized on March 7, 2016, that after uploading the document (2nd time), I had to click next and submit an electronic signature only . I never did this step the during the first time I uploaded, but CIC recognized that I had uploaded. When I was still in the dark not knowing what was happening, I received my Passport Request Email today (March 18, 2016)

The big question is - "Is my spouse included?" OR because I made a mistake in submission of the receipt, "Spouse is not Included?"

Please advise.
Is your PPR email not mentioning your Spouse?

ananda.nyn

Mar 18, 2015
@varun22... Traditionally, the PPR email only mentions the principal applicant. I know this for a fact because the same email template is received by everyone. I have a friend who received the same email without spouse name. But he sent both passports as he had no confusion as I have. His was the older scheme. But regardless, the PPR email still remains the same

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
ananda.nyn said:
@varun22... Traditionally, the PPR email only mentions the principal applicant. I know this for a fact because the same email template is received by everyone. I have a friend who received the same email without spouse name. But he sent both passports as he had no confusion as I have. His was the older scheme. But regardless, the PPR email still remains the same
does this mean we need to send all dependents passports once we get PPR or only the principal applicant's passport?

bahadur

Jan 2, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-Nov-2015 SINP
Nomination.....
SINP EE 05-Dec-2015
AOR Received.
04-Nov-2015 SINP EE
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
27-Jan-2016 Med Passed
Passport Req..
11-March-2016
VISA ISSUED...
11-March-2016
LANDED..........
27-May-2016
maged_mmh said:
does this mean we need to send all dependents passports once we get PPR or only the principal applicant's passport?
Yes all accompanying dependents

messiry

Sep 8, 2015
Guys , I am currently refiling my application again. I just had a couple of questions to avoid any mistakes in the current application :

1) Are we supposed to upload just the most recent passport or old passport too ? Does this include all pages or just the first page of the passport which includes name photo , passport number , etc ?

2) I had a masters degree fulfilled in 2012/2013 but graduation letter shows degree awarded in march 2014 , so in the level of education part of the application , How many academic years shall i put ?

3) I resigned from my job post receiving the nomination from Ontario. My application was rejected for failure to upload the original non translated arabic police certificate. I am now required to contact ontario to assign the nomination to my new profile details. will the resignation affect the process in any ways ?

4) The ontario nomination expires in August . Assuming the application will still be in process at this date , would that cancel my application again ?

5) The translated document of the ID document , police certificate does not show the photo , is this ok ?

6) Since I am resubmitting , does that mean that i will have to get new proof of funds , new police certificate ? based on which criteria would i consider any of the documents expired ?

Thank you