08-Nov-2015
Med's Done....
20-Nov-2015
Passport Req..
18-Mar-2016
VISA ISSUED...
05-Apr-2016
Hello everyone,

I have a question regarding my birth certificate in EE application.

I haven't submitted birth certificate because it didn't ask me to upload it.

I read the "reason for rejection checklist" and found some of the applications were rejected due to missing original birth certificate.

I'm an Nov applicant and Background Check In Progress on Nov 27th.

Will the missing birth certificate may result to a rejection? Thanks for any advise in advance.... :-X :-X :-X

Jkal

Jul 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
EE
IELTS Request
R9 L8 S7 W6.5
Passport Req..
20-04-2016
li195724763 said:
Hello everyone,

I have a question regarding my birth certificate in EE application.

I haven't submitted birth certificate because it didn't ask me to upload it.

I read the "reason for rejection checklist" and found some of the applications were rejected due to missing original birth certificate.

I'm an Nov applicant and Background Check In Progress on Nov 27th.

Will the missing birth certificate may result to a rejection? Thanks for any advise in advance.... :-X :-X :-X
Birth Certificates are not required for PA and spouse. It is required ONLY for dependent kids.

twztedelegance

Jul 14, 2015
New Brunswick
I got rejected today coz apparently my police certificate from India did not cover the whole time period...I looked through my dates carefully and the dates CIC lists saying I was in India, these dates are not even listed in my personal/travel history that way and I most definitely was NOT in India during that time, my police certificate covered the period I was in India for more than 6 months..what the hell, not the response I wanted.

So can I appeal this or do i create a new profile and wait for ITA again? I seriously don't even see the dates they mentioned in my address or personal history wtf wht rubbish

canadaindia44

Star Member
Jan 28, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
11-10-2015
IELTS Request
20-10-2015
Med's Done....
19-10-2015
Passport Req..
Waiting
twztedelegance said:
I got rejected today coz apparently my police certificate from India did not cover the whole time period...I looked through my dates carefully and the dates CIC lists saying I was in India, these dates are not even listed in my personal/travel history that way and I most definitely was NOT in India during that time, my police certificate covered the period I was in India for more than 6 months..what the hell, not the response I wanted.

So can I appeal this or do i create a new profile and wait for ITA again? I seriously don't even see the dates they mentioned in my address or personal history wtf wht rubbish
Sorry to hear about the rejection.
This is weird my police clearance certificate does not mention any dates, it just mention the passport number and that there is no adverse information with respect to me and issue date that's it. what was written on your certificate ?
Did u made any trip to india after the certificate was issued ?

Melodymaki

Nov 3, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
twztedelegance said:

Sorry to hear about that, I remembered when I asked the local police office for certificate, they asked me to provide copy of my passport to check the travel history.
So the certificate was updated to the last departure date from my country, even though I had only stayed for two weeks for vacation.
Hope that helps and if your certificate is the most updated one, maybe you should try to appeal...

educationist

Star Member
Oct 29, 2015
Toronto, Canada
canadaindia44 said:
Sorry to hear about the rejection.
This is weird my police clearance certificate does not mention any dates, it just mention the passport number and that there is no adverse information with respect to me and issue date that's it. what was written on your certificate ?
Did u made any trip to india after the certificate was issued ?
Same situation here. I applied for PCC India from Canada itself and my PCC says that there is no adverse information with respect to me. Is it suppose to be a descriptive?

canadaindia44

Star Member
Jan 28, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
11-10-2015
IELTS Request
20-10-2015
Med's Done....
19-10-2015
Passport Req..
Waiting
educationist said:
Same situation here. I applied for PCC India from Canada itself and my PCC says that there is no adverse information with respect to me. Is it suppose to be a descriptive?
I think as far as the police clearance certificate is dated after your last visit it should suffices.

educationist

Star Member
Oct 29, 2015
Toronto, Canada
canadaindia44 said:
I think as far as the police clearance certificate is dated after your last visit it should suffices.
Oh! After the ITA on September 8, I had to come to India for my PhD fieldwork in September 2015. In fact I sent my medical report from India. I will come back to Canada in last week of March. Do you think I'll have a problem? My wife is in Canada who is the primary applicant.

twztedelegance

Jul 14, 2015
New Brunswick
Melodymaki said:
Sorry to hear about that, I remembered when I asked the local police office for certificate, they asked me to provide copy of my passport to check the travel history.
So the certificate was updated to the last departure date from my country, even though I had only stayed for two weeks for vacation.
Hope that helps and if your certificate is the most updated one, maybe you should try to appeal...
thanks for the help, i dont know why my certificate was only stated for the time period where i was in india for 6 months, i made some trips after that but under 6 months and i hoped it wouldnt be an issue as i thought u need a PCC only for trips longer than 6 months?

anyway i will try to get a new PCC that is not restricted to any period and check up some other things on my application as well and send a bulletproof one next time hopefully get in a draw quick :(

canadaindia44

Star Member
Jan 28, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
11-10-2015
IELTS Request
20-10-2015
Med's Done....
19-10-2015
Passport Req..
Waiting
educationist said:
Oh! After the ITA on September 8, I had to come to India for my PhD fieldwork in September 2015. In fact I sent my medical report from India. I will come back to Canada in last week of March. Do you think I'll have a problem? My wife is in Canada who is the primary applicant.
I am no expert, but I think you should notify CIC or may be call them ask if u need a new police clearance. Also u will be staying for almost 6 month in India its worth confirming.

qdann

Jun 18, 2015
Hi guys,

Could anyone help me here?
I had one year ESL education in Canada before university, which option should I choose under level of education? I had two years college and transferred credits to university and I did not get diploma from college, which option should I choose under level of education?
Thanks

PiyushAgrawal06121985

Oct 20, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2015
Nomination.....
10-02-2016
AOR Received.
14-03-2016
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
20-02-2016
twztedelegance said:
thanks for the help, i dont know why my certificate was only stated for the time period where i was in india for 6 months, i made some trips after that but under 6 months and i hoped it wouldnt be an issue as i thought u need a PCC only for trips longer than 6 months?

anyway i will try to get a new PCC that is not restricted to any period and check up some other things on my application as well and send a bulletproof one next time hopefully get in a draw quick :(
Sorry to hear the refusal. But your PCC should cover you till the last exit from India. As per the revised guidelines any trips in total more than 6 months need to be covered by PCC.

singhyogeshkumar

Apr 30, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
19-02-2016
AOR Received.
08-03-2016
Med's Done....
07-03-2016
Hi Guys,

I am collating all the documents for submission. Two quick questions:

- Although, i have clearly mentioned that i am PNP candidate, nowhere in my checklist they are asking for nomination letter or Schedule 4 Provincial nomination. Should i share this information voluntarily? Or thr is something wrong with the information i have filled in the online forms.
- I am sharing clear scans of all the documents. I hope no document need my signature or notarization (except translation and affidavits). Its simple scan of original documents.

Regards