Reasons for Rejection

llgn_sp

Star Member
Dec 18, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
Scarborough
CanadaWeCome said:
Historical data proves that No. of days elapsed is no measure for success or rejection of applications.
Would you sell the apartment or wait?

If you sell it, your risk is CIC...
If you wait, you may not get a good price or, even if you do, the canadian dolar exchange rate could be more expensive (= money lost)

:( :eek: ???

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
llgn_sp said:
Would you sell the apartment or wait?

If you sell it, your risk is CIC...
If you wait, you may not get a good price or, even if you do, the canadian dolar exchange rate could be more expensive (= money lost)

:( :eek: ???
Many people call this by the name 'Life'. It's all about choices...and what's your appetite for that risk.

Nobody can answer that question better than you for you but you.

llgn_sp

Star Member
Dec 18, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
Scarborough
CanadaWeCome said:
Many people call this by the name 'Life'. It's all about choices...and what's your appetite for that risk.

Nobody can answer that question better than you for you but you.
I would answer and will answer that question as soon as I have enough data to subsidize my decision.
Right now I dont think I have all the necessary data... which is why im here, humbly asking you for your opinion and of others, since you may have more information than I do.

The information I need is regarding chances of rejection for PNPs... my impression is that chances are lower, no? Any ideas?

Lady B

Jan 19, 2016
llgn_sp said:
I would answer and will answer that question as soon as I have enough data to subsidize my decision.
Right now I dont think I have all the necessary data... which is why im here, humbly asking you for your opinion and of others, since you may have more information than I do.

The information I need is regarding chances of rejection for PNPs... my impression is that chances are lower, no? Any ideas?
Don't think you have anything to loose if you wait, because it doesn't implies you won't get a same or better offer when you are ready. Can you just assume that offer never came and wait for couple of months more? Its all a thing of mind and it won't be worth the risk if you get rejected after selling your house.

Just a thought...

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
siddhartha_gautama said:
I need urgent help:

I was in USA in 2004 for more than 6 months (more than 10 years back).

Do I need to produce FBI PCC ?

I see conflicting acquirement about PCC:
1. Do we need PCC from all countries where we lived after the age of 18 years or
2. Do we need PCC from all countries where we lived in last ten years ?
THERE IS NO CONFLICT HERE!

Already replied to you...http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/oopnp-acknowledgment-received-t307460.0.html;msg5019630#msg5019630

lannguyen

Star Member
Oct 21, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Schedule A 13-06-2016
AOR Received.
05-05-2016
Med's Done....
16-05-2016
Passport Req..
02-11-2016
But when I created the EE profile, for work experience its only asked from which month to which month. I have put form Nov 2013 - Nov 2015, which is correct and it has given 2 years of experience. No matter how I wanna change it, my score is still 470 on EE unless I change the ending month to October, which is not gonna be mentioned on the employee reference letter.

Please someone can advise me on this.

Fahimeh_t

Star Member
Sep 5, 2015
Iran
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
CanadaWeCome said:
Historical data proves that No. of days elapsed is no measure for success or rejection of applications.
HOW ABOUT 60 DAYS???
is there any one here who go rejected after 60 days???
i am really worried about the mistakes that i have done in my file..

murtazajaffri_cca

Jun 3, 2015
Karachi, PK
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-11-2015
Doc's Request.
02-11-2015
Nomination.....
20-10-2015
AOR Received.
02-11-2015
IELTS Request
upfront
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
upfront
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
11-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
06-04-2016
LANDED..........
16-07-2016
Fahimeh_t said:
HOW ABOUT 60 DAYS???
I have seen rejection on forum till 4-5 months since AOR due to missing documentation :)

SeanDame

Star Member
Jan 12, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-11-2015
Doc's Request.
23-11-2015
AOR Received.
01-11-2015
IELTS Request
10-11-2015
Passport Req..
03-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
06-05-2016
LANDED..........
10-05-2016
Fahimeh_t said:
HOW ABOUT 60 DAYS???
60 days in nothing... Most rejections are between 30-90 days... But stay positive ;)

Fahimeh_t

Star Member
Sep 5, 2015
Iran
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
SeanDame said:
60 days in nothing... Most rejections are between 30-90 days... But stay positive ;)
OMG!
then i have to send the POF under my name right away!
because i submitted my POF under my husband's name and i am the main applicant...

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
llgn_sp said:
Hi! I would really appreciate some help from some of the pros...

I applied via PNP (Ontario) and got AOR in November. I am now waiting for PNP (107 days as of now).

Before I move I have to sell my apartment here, but I would not like to do so before getting PNP. Nevertheless, I got a good price offer today from an interested buyer and now I have to consider the options.

Are there any real chances of rejection for PNP applicants after 107 days? I would hate to sell the apartment then be rejected... Any opinions, suggestions?

Please help!

why sell the house...sell the PPr u get more money... :p

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
lannguyen said:
But when I created the EE profile, for work experience its only asked from which month to which month. I have put form Nov 2013 - Nov 2015, which is correct and it has given 2 years of experience. No matter how I wanna change it, my score is still 470 on EE unless I change the ending month to October, which is not gonna be mentioned on the employee reference letter.

Please someone can advise me on this.
Unless you are currently unemployed, this should be fine since it will even out with the next employment record, provided you produce the valid reference letter for it too.

If you are not, you should keep declining the ITA till the draw where the last applicant invited is just below your reduced CRS Score. Although this is not a very good suggestion because you'll continue to waste an ITA seat that someone else could have utilized better.

Other's opinions are invited.

lannguyen

Star Member
Oct 21, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Schedule A 13-06-2016
AOR Received.
05-05-2016
Med's Done....
16-05-2016
Passport Req..
02-11-2016
CanadaWeCome said:
Unless you are currently unemployed, this should be fine since it will even out with the next employment record, provided you produce the valid reference letter for it too.

If you are not, you should keep declining the ITA till the draw where the last applicant invited is just below your reduced CRS Score. Although this is not a very good suggestion because you'll continue to waste an ITA seat that someone else could have utilized better.

Other's opinions are invited.
I am currently not working so my work history is just from Nov 23 2013 till Nov 06 2015, and it is in Canada. I am really confused about how my CRS score is calculated. With one year of working I got 457, and with "2 years" I got 470. Both are pretty good score.

But I do not know how I can change my EE profile as I was working under the NOC and same company the entire time, and there reference letter will say I work until Nov 06

Please experts, do you have any experience in here? Thank you so much

abdulqayyum

Dec 22, 2013
Can.ott said:
I asked my pnp about job responsibilities. they told me the rule is your Job description should match 60%. now if you have only two duties matching mention 3 in your job description. you dont have to write every thing but needs to mention what matches. Job description is the toughest check of all.

also before filing you express entry profile always send a Email to

NC-NOC-CNP-GD@hrsdc-rhdcc.gc.ca

these guys will match your noc before hand and will let you know if it falls under the noc code you specified.
THIS IS REALLY GREAT info, with this prior check one can submit EE application for PR with more confidence. i just shared my NOC and reference letter as this email address,
thanks for sharing.

abdulqayyum

Dec 22, 2013
medo225 said:
Dears I have submitted the following documents but I am worried

1-Medical and its Passed
2-Police Exam ( was translated by certified translator)
3-ECA only ( Then sent the original docs via CSE and its accepted)
3-Marriage certificates (Translated by certified translator)
4-Employment records with Each Job ( including salary , job responsibilities, working hours , responsible person ) I have updated it as i have got new Job they received it.
5-Proof of fund with letter of explanation ( I have withdrawn all my money transfer it into USD when they asked for proof of fund I transferred them back to home currency and deposit it in the bank again) The beginning balance was more than the required amount , and average balances for the 6 months is more than that the closing is more than the required .
6-Passport bio-metric for all applicant.
7-Schedule 4 Provincial nomination

Did any one stamp any translation from Canadian embassy or just certified translator.

EE submit 23 Jan
AOR 23 Jan
add docs 26 Jan
i just have plan to share ECA scanned copy, is it important to send orginal via CSE ?