+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reasons for Rejection

aika1987

Star Member
May 25, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
to hambousha
I claimed my and my husband Master degree in pre - ITA EE profile, as non - canadian and non ECA. We didn't obtain any CRS points for education (I did that because we both have higher degree, there was no reason to hide it, and because they gave us an option to say NO for ECA ) In after-ITA section CIC asked about diploma, so we attached the original and translated version of diploma, and we explained everything in Letter of Explanation. That was enough for them, we got PR in November.

hambousha

Jan 9, 2015
aika1987 said:
to hambousha
I claimed my and my husband Master degree in pre - ITA EE profile, as non - canadian and non ECA. We didn't obtain any CRS points for education (I did that because we both have higher degree, there was no reason to hide it, and because they gave us an option to say NO for ECA ) In after-ITA section CIC asked about diploma, so we attached the original and translated version of diploma, and we explained everything in Letter of Explanation. That was enough for them, we got PR in November.
Thanks a lot Alika
Could you pleaae tell me exactly what you explained ?

mahfuzul80

Apr 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2015
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
22-12-2015
AOR Received.
13-01-2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
14-01-2016
Med's Request
Upfront Medical
Med's Done....
29-01-2016 (Passed)
Hi All,

My POlice Clearance Certificate was issued almost 5.5 months back. Now if I am lucky to submit my application before 6 months validity period of my PCC, will that work for me?

Achievement

Jan 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mahfuzul80 said:
Hi All,

My POlice Clearance Certificate was issued almost 5.5 months back. Now if I am lucky to submit my application before 6 months validity period of my PCC, will that work for me?
It's not advise to submit old ones which are 5.5 months. Better to get new one.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
mahfuzul80 said:
Hi All,

As long as your PCC is not older than 6 months at the time of submission, you are good to go.

Gabbana

Oct 17, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-08-2015
Doc's Request.
07-10-2015
Nomination.....
26-06-2015
AOR Received.
17-08-2015
Med's Done....
13-07-2015
Bad news but I will obviously appeal. Please help me.

I got a refusal for my application due to stupidity of CIC.

They said that I got refused due to declaring 2 or more educational credentials but only one submitted. However, it is clear in MYCIC that I only got one with complete uploaded docs.

This is plain stupid.

I checked it all over again but it was really correct.

And even based on my gcms notes, they identified it.

I don't understand why would poorly assess.

It's a cost of delay again.

Gabbana

Oct 17, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-08-2015
Doc's Request.
07-10-2015
Nomination.....
26-06-2015
AOR Received.
17-08-2015
Med's Done....
13-07-2015
haris01 said:
Sorry to know, in gcms notes in agent review section what does it say missing Eca and then r10 complete?
R10 complete

rPRF even said im eligible

haris01

Star Member
Nov 19, 2015
I selected yes for French assessment after 2-3 days of aor messaged cic saying it was a mistake and I never claimed points and In gcms notes agent received the message after 22 days say it's okay and it was a mistake and no points were claimed.

well explained letter saying there can't be 2 education assessment they will both be same, and small mistake caused refusal...

canada_CEC2410

Oct 28, 2014
Gabbana said:

They said that I got refused due to declaring 2 or more educational credentials but only one submitted. However, it is clear in MYCIC that I only got one with complete uploaded docs.

This is plain stupid.

I feel sorry about your refusal. I think your are the only one which I can see after requesting RPRF they refused the application. Now I became so annoyed, till date I am thinking an RPRF is almost 95% sure shot for PR. Now after listening this I will assume that is not the case. One question did you say in your application that you have two are more degree and claimed the points for that. If that is the case then they has to check that in Completeness check only. I dont know what they are assessing.

AAA2133

Dec 17, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-09-2015
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
28-09-2015
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
21-10-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
24-09-2015
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
24-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-2016
LANDED..........
11-03-2016
Gabbana said:
R10 complete

rPRF even said im eligible
So sorry to hear that. What's the degree that you have submitted? In your gcms note do they say "Educational credential on file; credential reviewed and is consistent with the level of education claimed by PA."?

If you have this line in your notes, I guess it's a BIG BIG mistake by CIC!

joelmath

Dec 9, 2014
Gabbana said:

This is plain stupid.

This is really unfortunate. You've already waited around 5 months and this is only going to add to the waiting time. Since you have already double checked everything and are sure about correctness of information, your case will most likely be reopened. You can also create a new EE profile while you wait for action from CICs end.

EliseHuynh

Star Member
Dec 10, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Mar 7
IELTS Request
None
Passport Req..
July 29, 20016
VISA ISSUED...
August 30, 2016
LANDED..........
September 10, 2016
Dear all,
I am an inland applicant understand Express Entry with Provincial Nomination Program. I have some issue and look for your advices
Proof of medical exam
I submitted my application on 22 December. However, I am going to have medical check on 6th January. I did submit the appointment schedule of medical check. My question is how/where can I submit IMM 1017B form?
Proof of Means of Financial Support
I did submitted Financial Form to proofs that I and my husband have a GIC investment at RBC bank. The SNIP program accept this letter. In fact, this investment may be stronger than a saving account. However, CIC requires more information. We think that we will submit “the Proof of Means of Financial Support” again. My question is how/where can I submit the form?
Thank you very much,

Aquila Noctis

May 1, 2014
Got discarded today, I created a post of my story
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/discarded-from-pr-after-the-invitation-despite-i-had-the-same-requirements-t391731.0.html