Mar 27, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
28-04-2015
Passport Req..
25-09-2015
this will only help you potentially secure a Provincial nomination as it portrays your strong ties with the province

satya.mnf

Star Member
May 22, 2015
Has anybody's application been refused after ECAS - In Process stage? The reason I ask this is because I need to apply for a Bridging work permit and my status is "In Process" from over a month now. Inland FSW applicant

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
satya.mnf said:
Has anybody's application been refused after ECAS - In Process stage? The reason I ask this is because I need to apply for a Bridging work permit and my status is "In Process" from over a month now. Inland FSW applicant
There are refusals even after decision made.

krishan1310

Star Member
Jul 4, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa till 30th October 2015, New Delhi after 31st October
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd Oct 2015
Doc's Request.
26th Oct 2015 Sch 4 request
AOR Received.
22nd Oct 2015 2015
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
NDVO on 31st October 2015 as per GCMS
Med's Request
same day of AOR
Med's Done....
26th Oct 2015
Interview........
not needed at this time
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
Marco2015 said:
do you think that a UK caution received 11 years ago for possession of 1 cigarette of cannabis could mean rejected application?

in the police certificate I've written "no live trace"
Hi Marco,
Same situation with me , its no live trace, what happened to your case?

kksai

Star Member
Sep 23, 2013
satya.mnf said:
Yes there are few .. but most of the cases more than 90 % it is positive .. all the best

johnny123

Aug 18, 2012
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-10-2016
Med's Done....
10-12-2016 passed
Passport Req..
25-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2017
LANDED..........
19-04-2017
kksai said:
Yes there are few .. but most of the cases more than 90 % it is positive .. all the best
What are the reasons??

shezza

Mar 24, 2015
Has anyone received residency WITHOUT a LMIA?

My total point score was 524.
No LMIA or PN

I recieved an ITA.

So I submitted my application......

jemdill

Oct 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shezza said:
Has anyone received residency WITHOUT a LMIA?

My total point score was 524.
No LMIA or PN

I recieved an ITA.

So I submitted my application......

Wow thats a really good score.. How did u get that?
why did u wait this long.. U should have got the ITA months ago.. :)

It does not matter if you have LMIA or or PNP.
It can be accepted or rejected depends on the information you have submitted.
Best of Luck.... :)

dobes

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rohitsinp23 said:
Help guys
My spouse's brother is already in canada , he is permanent resident of canada.
Means my brother in law because im PA.
Should i need to upload his documents in cic online application like birth certificate, PR card to prove the relationship.
Because in cic checklist under other documents its mentioned about relatives in canada.
Thanks
Im not claiming any points for relative in canada
If you were invited under FSW, you did get points for that relative. If you have more than 67 FSW points (be sure about that, though) without him, then say 'no' to the relative question on your PR application and you won't have to prove the relationship. Otherwise, what you need is his PR card to prove his status, and his birth certificate as well as your spouse's, to prove they have the same parents.

$unn¥123

Jul 25, 2015
Hello frends...
My education is not related to my work experience i am afraid that it might be a reason of rejection....so has anyone faced rejection or in same situation?
Plz advise whether i should make my EE profile or not?? NOC -2281

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
$unn¥123 said:
Hello frends...
My education is not related to my work experience i am afraid that it might be a reason of rejection....so has anyone faced rejection or in same situation?
Plz advise whether i should make my EE profile or not?? NOC -2281
Unless you are working in a profession which requires specified professional education (an architect, lawyer, neurologist for instance), your education need not be in sync with your work experience. You can have an undergraduate degree in business studies and be working with ERP systems and that would still be a valid profile.

$unn¥123

Jul 25, 2015
Aahhh. Thanks asivad......so helpful u r... So now can move ahead....my neighbour is consultant he said me that u r decision will be negative if ur education is not related to ur work experience like Australia immigration.... Anyway...ur words gives me relaxation.. Lots of thanks asivad

dobes

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
$unn¥123 said:
Aahhh. Thanks asivad......so helpful u r... So now can move ahead....my neighbour is consultant he said me that u r decision will be negative if ur education is not related to ur work experience like Australia immigration.... Anyway...ur words gives me relaxation.. Lots of thanks asivad
Why do consultants give wrong advice like that? Don't people pay them to know the situation? I can tell you that my degree is in Opera Performance. For my CIC application in FSW, I got credit for my work as: 1) an ESL teacher in Europe, 2) a journalist in Europe, 3) a production assistant on films and TV shows in Canada, and 4) the area of my NOC and current work - a literary agent for the film and television industry in Toronto.

In none of those jobs did I ever have to sing an aria, and that was fine with CIC!

adi1989

Jan 11, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi seniors,

I have 3 yr bachelor with eca and 2 year cabada diploma.
I have already submitted my application.
For education level i chose two or more certificate, diploma, or degree. One should be more than 3 year option.

I believed i did the right thing until i saw a post where an applicant requested his gcms notes and got this as feedback

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/gcms-notes-t349816.0.html