+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reasons for Rejection

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Michal said:
Do I use the same Jobbank credentials when creating a new profile?
You won't be able to reuse the same job bank profile so login and deactivate that. If needed, change the email address (login id for job bank) to some other email address and then you can use that old email address to create a fresh job bank profile to link with your new EE profile.

shqkrkwk

Aug 1, 2015
About medical test issue.
I think ...

Most of us do Upfront medical test.
However before EE applicants for PR did medical test with medical test request form when CIC ask medical test.
Now in EE system people take upfront medical test and there is not category for PR.
So doctor choose just one of them; Worker or Family.

And when some CIC officer see the category(Worker) in medical test result they think that it is for only temporary worker and reject(cancel) the application even though those tests are same for PR, Worker, Family..

I don't know but I just guess......

Kiki10

Star Member
Jun 19, 2015
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
11-09-2015
jojenjan said:
Hi kiki! Did you answer "yes" also and provide letter of explanation together with un marraige certificate? Did i get it right?
The answer is "yes" and I uploaded copy of marriage certificate. I didn't provide the letter of explanation. What to explain? I got married and changed my surname. That is why I include marriage certificate as proof.
My university degree is in my maiden name, other diplomas are in my married name, my passport is in my married name.

You have to say "yes" as you had been using other surname otherwise it would be lying...

Some people just change their surnames (maybe don't like it?) in that case they would need the document to prove it e.g. legal document of Government registry, deed or the document from organisation who have legal right to change the surname

I_love_van

May 11, 2015
Hi there,
Is there the "2nd In Process" in the ECAS? My ECAS is "In Process" with 4 lines (correct time) on the first day when I logged on. I am not sure it is the 1st In Process or the 2nd one.
Another question, I am a inland applicant, but my "Current Home Address" in the ECAS is the address in my home country while the "Mailing Address" is my address in Canada. But I am sure that I did not put my home country address in the application. Is this a big issue? Do I need to send a case? :)

Waleed Mostafa

Feb 18, 2013
hello ,
my ECAS status has moved to Decision Made today ...
after i click on decision made it is the same 3 lines with medical received.
what is my situation now?
do rejected application reach decision made status?

Kucuy15

Jul 6, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
05-05-2015
Waleed Mostafa said:
hello ,
Hi Waleed,
It could mean rejection or approval. Could you share your timeline to have a better idea what your status could be?
Also, you might try calling CIC and if you are lucky the agent can "confirm" the decision.

dobes

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Waleed Mostafa said:
hello ,
A very very few rejected applicants have gotten Decision Made -- but it almost always means a PPR letter is coming your way. Fingers crossed!

Waleed Mostafa

Feb 18, 2013
dobes said:
A very very few rejected applicants have gotten Decision Made -- but it almost always means a PPR letter is coming your way. Fingers crossed!
But I have not been asked for schedule A at all.
Your status is similar to mine what about your ECAS status is it DM with 3 lines medical received

nat29

Star Member
Jun 26, 2015
Waleed Mostafa said:
hello ,
What is your time line, Mostafa?

dobes

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Waleed Mostafa said:
But I have not been asked for schedule A at all.
Your status is similar to mine what about your ECAS status is it DM with 3 lines medical received
They only ask for Schedule A when they need to clarify something. Not everyone gets asked for it. My ECAS status is Decision Made with 4 lines, with the last line referring to the letter they sent asking me to fill out Schedule A and telling me I have 7 days to do it. Line 3 is medical received, and the dates on the top two lines say February 7, which is when I made my EE profile, not when I sent in my application nor when they started processing it.

In MyCIC, the application remains Open, with Eligibility and Background in progress, requested document Provided, medical Passed, and decision Not Started.