22-05-2015
Passport Req..
12-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Exempt
LANDED..........
01-10-2015
Kucuy15 said:
I think Sam was referring to the amount of time waiting for a response to a CSE not to an app rejection.
Incorrect. She IS referring to the user who got rejected after 4 months and 1 week in the process for being ineligible ;)
See previous thread pages, for more details.

Kucuy15

Jul 6, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
05-05-2015
KaydenB said:
Incorrect. She IS referring to the user who got rejected after 4 months and 1 week in the process for being ineligible ;)
See previous thread pages, for more details.
Yeah Yeah, I know! She (nat29) IS the user who got rejected after four months and 1 week... But the message she quoted from Sam about the 30 days was Sam's estimation of the amount of time some users had to wait for a CSE response, not for an application rejection (I think?). That is what I meant to clarify with my reply.

Quote from: sam_172452 on July 28, 2015, 11:32:59 pm
Receiving a rejection within two days is not normal at all.

Sadly, there has been no average response time for a CSE. Some people have been as lucky as getting responses in 2-3 business days while others had to wait as long as 30 days.

I really hope they reopen your case or at least offer more explanation on what is wrong.

Did you access the application and make sure the correct files were actually uploaded?

nat29:
30 days???!!! How about 4 months and 1 week?!

Michal

Jun 17, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-11-2015
AOR Received.
15-11-2015
IELTS Request
Never
Med's Done....
July 2015
Passport Req..
04-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-12-2015
simonawo said:
Before now, i had the impression that pof can be either be in the Principal Applicant's name or the spouse's name but, someone corrected me saying for EE, pof MUST be in the principal applicant's name and sited the below link as his proof

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp

I will like for anyone who has gotten ITA and submitted documents but whose pof is his/her spouse's name and was successful or rejected to comment on this so i can be sure that one can't use a pof that is in spouse's name. If this is so, how can one go about presenting pof in his/her name when the money is actually that of the spouse an your proof of employment may show that what you are earning may not have helped you make the required amount for pof, as you are planning to use spouse's own before now instead. Thank you
Hi,

Can anyone shed some light on the above?

ullu_ka_pattha

Star Member
Nov 5, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Michal said:
Hi,

Can anyone shed some light on the above?
Although CIC doesn't make an explicit mention of it, I strongly think the POF can be in your as well as co-applicant's name. They are interested in what settlement funds you are getting, whether it is yours or your spouse's doesn't matter.
I have attached my spouse's POF along with mine. Different matter though that my cash assets are enough as per eligibility but I have indicated an amount totalling the sum cash in both our accounts - this is the money we have and we will get into Canada - and that is what matters.

sam_172452

Jun 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kucuy15 said:
Yeah Yeah, I know! She (nat29) IS the user who got rejected after four months and 1 week... But the message she quoted from Sam about the 30 days was Sam's estimation of the amount of time some users had to wait for a CSE response, not for an application rejection (I think?). That is what I meant to clarify with my reply.

Quote from: sam_172452 on July 28, 2015, 11:32:59 pm
Receiving a rejection within two days is not normal at all.

Sadly, there has been no average response time for a CSE. Some people have been as lucky as getting responses in 2-3 business days while others had to wait as long as 30 days.

I really hope they reopen your case or at least offer more explanation on what is wrong.

Did you access the application and make sure the correct files were actually uploaded?

nat29:
30 days???!!! How about 4 months and 1 week?!

Yes, I meant that about responding to CSE's.

nat29

Star Member
Jun 26, 2015
::)
Destiny07 said:
OMG you have been waiting since 4 months?? :eek:
What was the reason for rejection?
Reason: missing educational files. All 4 months and 1 week my status was only one line: Application Received. :( :( :(
Thanks to this discussion board, I followed the advice given by 2 members and submitted CSE. Withing 2 days I got a rejection letter. Don't know now if it was just a coincidence or a direct result of my actions. Yeh, the most annoying thing in the whole situation was that it took CIC more than 4 months to let me know that I supposedly missed one paper.

sam_172452

Jun 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nat29 said:
::)
Reason: missing educational files. All 4 months and 1 week my status was only one line: Application Received. :( :( :(
Thanks to this discussion board, I followed the advice given by 2 members and submitted CSE. Withing 2 days I got a rejection letter. Don't know now if it was just a coincidence or a direct result of my actions. Yeh, the most annoying thing in the whole situation was that it took CIC more than 4 months to let me know that I supposedly missed one paper.
@nat29, I'm really sorry to hear about your case :(

Do you think that the CSE you sent got them to realize that the document was missing?

Do you remember what you wrote exactly in the CSE message?

nat29

Star Member
Jun 26, 2015
no. I requested GCMS notes from CIC and one of the notes states that the officer noticed that doc was missing at least a month prior to actual rejection letter I received :( :( :(
I asked CIC why it takes them 4 months to update my profile while tens of applicants who have applied after me have already gotten their PR?

drnj

Jul 29, 2015
hi ,
I applied in 2014 ,approved in oct but now suddenlyafter long silence they said I don't have enough duties mentioned in my job letter ,applied as a university lecturer ,I am a dentist..its really shocking news for me the way immigration officer mentioned semms he/she did not even read it..cuz all duties mentioned already and written that iam full time permanent regular employee..what to do ?they shuld object or ask any explanation but direct refusal :(

sam_172452

Jun 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
drnj said:
hi ,
I applied in 2014 ,approved in oct but now suddenlyafter long silence they said I don't have enough duties mentioned in my job letter ,applied as a university lecturer ,I am a dentist..its really shocking news for me the way immigration officer mentioned semms he/she did not even read it..cuz all duties mentioned already and written that iam full time permanent regular employee..what to do ?they shuld object or ask any explanation but direct refusal :(
Which NOC did you apply to?

Are you a lecturer in dentistry ?

colorblind

Apr 3, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anyone rejected due to missing pcc from a country where your online study was performed? so never live there, but stated that country as your education?

I remember there was someone.

pls help

biz

Dec 22, 2013
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
EE
Passport Req..
10-06-2016
LANDED..........
30-06-2016
nat29 said:
no. I requested GCMS notes from CIC and one of the notes states that the officer noticed that doc was missing at least a month prior to actual rejection letter I received :( :( :(
I asked CIC why it takes them 4 months to update my profile while tens of applicants who have applied after me have already gotten their PR?
What did CIC agent tell you? Did they suggest that you send an appeal in CSE ?

KingOfGoodTimes

Mar 10, 2015
Winnipeg, MB, Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 July 2015
Nomination.....
ITA : 26 June 2015
AOR Received.
EE: 04 July 2015 (Auto AOR)
Med's Done....
EE: Passed 15-July-2015
Passport Req..
DEC 24th :)
LANDED..........
Jan 2016
has there been precedence for rejections after a RCMP request ?

I recently got one. so wondering if this means my application is complete?