+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reasons for Rejection

Confuseddiva

May 2, 2019
Hi,
My application got "cancelled as incomplete". I chose Quebec as Province I intended to stay in my application. But I actually didn't have any plan and selected Quebec randomly. I have filled Web Form, requesting them to reopen my application as it is a mistake. Is there any chance for the application to get reopened?
This is crazy. They should accept an explanation correcting the original error

Confuseddiva

May 2, 2019
Hello Everyone, I would like to ask a pressing question: I am in Canada on a visitor visa but recently received an Express Entry ITA. Can I submit a full PR application while still here or do I have to go back to my country of origin in order to do that? Has anyone's application been refused/cancelled before solely for this reason? Thanks guys

Ppnindia

Apr 3, 2019
Please help me sir
I got fair procedure letter form cic. I have Applied for pr under express entry the reason for that
i answered one question wrongly
The question was have you or your family member listed in application ever been refused for the visa for canada or any other country I answered no for that
They found that my wife was refused visa for the usa in background check Now they send me fair procedure letter
I never wanted to answer wrongly but as she was granted visa ultimately so that doesn't count i assumed
They gave me 7 days to reply
What shall i do

sujogeorge2015

Star Member
Sep 15, 2018
I received my AOR yesterday. I would like to know after how many days will I come to know that all the documents submitted are fine ? Will receive an email saying all the documents submitted are fine?

vinny7

May 1, 2019
Why did you submit application without a reference letter?

Of course, you should get the reference letters in the prescribed format, and submit a new application:

Document requirements
  • The personalized document checklist in applicants’ online account prompts the applicant with an upload field for each work experience declared.
  • At the completeness check, the processing office determines only whether the required documents are included. The validity or fraudulence of the information is assessed only if and when the application is placed into processing.
The following documents are mandatory for each work experience declared:

• a reference or experience letter from the employer, which
    • should be an official document printed on company letterhead (must include the applicant’s name, the company’s contact information [address, telephone number and email address], and the name, title and signature of the immediate supervisor or personnel officer at the company),
    • should indicate all positions held while employed at the company and must include the following details: job title, duties and responsibilities, job status (if current job), dates worked for the company, number of work hours per week and annual salary plus benefits; and
  • if the applicant is self-employed, articles of incorporation or other evidence of business ownership, evidence of self-employment income and documentation from third-party individuals indicating the service provided along with payment details (self-declared main duties or affidavits are not acceptable proof of self-employed work experience)

Hiee...I have attached the experience letters through web form and have also sent an email to CIC regarding the update...My application processing time last day is after 2 weeks ...any idea what is going to happen ?? Should I order GCMS notes again or should I call them to inform about the updates ?

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Hiee...I have attached the experience letters through web form and have also sent an email to CIC regarding the update...My application processing time last day is after 2 weeks ...any idea what is going to happen ?? Should I order GCMS notes again or should I call them to inform about the updates ?
If you received an ADR, your timeline will change, although on a safer side you can call and order notes, both will help you getting some insignts

vinny7

May 1, 2019
If you received an ADR, your timeline will change, although on a safer side you can call and order notes, both will help you getting some insignts

Hey, I sent them an email attaching my experience letters
and I got an email reply from CIC ...
They say that they have verified my information on file and confirm that documents are received by responsible office.
Also, they say that my file is with CANADA visa office in New Delhi...so u may contact them if u wish to...
Now what shud I do ??

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Hey, I sent them an email attaching my experience letters
and I got an email reply from CIC ...
They say that they have verified my information on file and confirm that documents are received by responsible office.
Also, they say that my file is with CANADA visa office in New Delhi...so u may contact them if u wish to...
Now what shud I do ??
Raise a webform and also order gcmš notes to check if they have verified the documents or not.
In the web form ask about the date on which documents were received and how long will it take to clear eligibility. Don't have generic inquiries.

NK9

May 29, 2019
Hi Everyone,
My visa was refused after receiving ITA for FSW program today.

The reason for refusal:

"On 2019/04/24 you were asked to produce the following evidence and documents: Employment Records and Pay Stubs. You were informed that if this office did not receive the required evidence and documents from you within the time specified, your application would be assessed on the basis of the information that was originally provided with your application.

You were warned that failure to provide the additional information could result in the refusal of your application.

On 2019/05/09 you were given a reminder that these documents were required in order to complete the assessment of your application. Furthermore, on 2019/05/17 you were given a final reminder and given seven more days to comply with the Act.

To this date, we have not received the required evidence and documents from you, namely Employment Records and Pay Stubs for you. As a result, you have not met the requirements of subsection 16(1) and I have therefore refused your application."

I did NOT receive these warnings or emails both on the online portal or via email where you get notified. What Can I do? Has anyone been in similar situation and any advice?
Thank you

Bello.Scott

Star Member
Feb 11, 2018
Hope you all doing well.

I need an advise regarding my re-application for PR under CEC. My first application was refused based on VO not convinced enough that I have 1 year experience in NOC 2282.

So my background is as following. Bsc in Economics and PGD in International Business management. I have never worked in any IT position(computer software and applications) and no degree in computer or related courses. So from my GCMS note the VO was not convinced enough in regards to my chosen NOC.

After, reviewing my job duties I noticed the wrong NOC was choose based on my job title-been user support technician. The company I work with deals in sale of technical goods and accessories for medical purposes, which is NOC 6221.

My question goes does : when re-applying do I need to write a letter of explanation explaining the wrong NOC in my first application or just submit new letter and select the right NOC without no letter of explanation.

Your input would be really helpful if you have been in my shoes or know any one that has been in this situation.

Thanks a lot.

rob-immigrationstory

Star Member
Dec 27, 2018
Hope you all doing well.

I need an advise regarding my re-application for PR under CEC. My first application was refused based on VO not convinced enough that I have 1 year experience in NOC 2282.

So my background is as following. Bsc in Economics and PGD in International Business management. I have never worked in any IT position(computer software and applications) and no degree in computer or related courses. So from my GCMS note the VO was not convinced enough in regards to my chosen NOC.

After, reviewing my job duties I noticed the wrong NOC was choose based on my job title-been user support technician. The company I work with deals in sale of technical goods and accessories for medical purposes, which is NOC 6221.

My question goes does : when re-applying do I need to write a letter of explanation explaining the wrong NOC in my first application or just submit new letter and select the right NOC without no letter of explanation.

Your input would be really helpful if you have been in my shoes or know any one that has been in this situation.

Thanks a lot.
You should address your refusal in your LOE and state what yoy did to correct it

Therisaw

Star Member
Jun 8, 2013
Visa Office......
In Canada
App. Filed.......
06-05-2017
AOR Received.
05-05-2017
Okay thanks for your advise . Secondly, should I say I got an updated letter of reference from my company and changed the wrong NOC
Yes, state any and everything you can to remove all doubts from their mind.