+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reasons for Rejection

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Raj19 said:
I have same query, dont i need to mention 10th and 12th education history? I am thinking there's no harm in. Doing so but i dont know what to fill in field if study for high school education and what to select in "your standing after completion, which one to select out of 3 options?
If you have a Bachelors degree or higher, you don't need to mention 10th or 12th in your profile.

Raj19

Star Member
Aug 23, 2012
Asivad Anac said:
If you have a Bachelors degree or higher, you don't need to mention 10th or 12th in your profile.
In educational documents im thinking of attaching soft copy of wes report with my degree. I dont have hard copy of wes report as i git it delivered to my parents place in canada. And they are out of state. Would soft copy( one i recieved in email) suffice?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Raj19 said:
In educational documents im thinking of attaching soft copy of wes report with my degree. I dont have hard copy of wes report as i git it delivered to my parents place in canada. And they are out of state. Would soft copy( one i recieved in email) suffice?
That should be fine.

Sita1987

Star Member
Jun 9, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
03-11-2015
Med's Done....
08-11-2015
Passport Req..
30-03-2016
Raj19 said:
Just to warn you...the soft copy of the ECA available in PDF format in our WES account does not have the WES stamp which is present only in the hard copy which is sent by post to us.

I don't know for what purpose you want to use the soft copy..but I am just letting you know the difference between the soft version and the original ECA. Asivad would know better.

sam_172452

Jun 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sita1987 said:
Just to warn you...the soft copy of the ECA available in PDF format in our WES account does not have the WES stamp which is present only in the hard copy which is sent by post to us.

I don't know for what purpose you want to use the soft copy..but I am just letting you know the difference between the soft version and the original ECA. Asivad would know better.
As long as he writes his WES code correctly and the VO is able to retrieve the document it should not matter which one he provides.

Raj19

Star Member
Aug 23, 2012
Sita1987 said:

This has got me worried now, did anybody had any rejections or problems because of submitting soft copy of wes report instead of hard copy? I never saw mine so i assumed both will work for cic

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Raj19 said:
This has got me worried now, did anybody had any rejections or problems because of submitting soft copy of wes report instead of hard copy? I never saw mine so i assumed both will work for cic
Nothing to worry here. CIC checks with WES and IELTS based on the reference numbers. Uploading the ECA report is just a formality. Your soft copy report has the same reference number as the hard copy. Relax and upload what you have.

Raj19

Star Member
Aug 23, 2012
i got 100 points for skill transferability - 5 years professional degree(BDS) with CLB9. leading to total of 458 hence got ita. i am now confused by seeing skill transferability score breakdown that how i got 100 points one professional degree.maybe i am not just understanding it properly but anyways if i submit same education details with eca and ielts as i did in my ee profile i will again get same crs POINTS?? RIGHT? points change only if there is discrepancy in both ee profile and post its application? really worried, need answer asap

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Raj19 said:
i got 100 points for skill transferability - 5 years professional degree(BDS) with CLB9. leading to total of 458 hence got ita. i am now confused by seeing skill transferability score breakdown that how i got 100 points one professional degree.maybe i am not just understanding it properly but anyways if i submit same education details with eca and ielts as i did in my ee profile i will again get same crs POINTS?? RIGHT? points change only if there is discrepancy in both ee profile and post its application? really worried, need answer asap
You get Skills Transferability scores on a mutliple 2 way combinations of language skills, education credentials and work experience (both Canadian and Foreign). If you've answered everything truthfully in your profile and can provide documents to back up any claims you've made on those 3 factors, nothing to worry about here.

All the best!

Raj19

Star Member
Aug 23, 2012
Asivad Anac said:
You get Skills Transferability scores on a mutliple 2 way combinations of language skills, education credentials and work experience (both Canadian and Foreign). If you've answered everything truthfully in your profile and can provide documents to back up any claims you've made on those 3 factors, nothing to worry about here.

All the best!
Thanks for prompt reply. To clear up further doubts my wes report says '5 years of professional study in dentistry' so when filling educational qualification i selected Master's degree, OR professional degree needed to practice in a licensed profession (For “professional degree,” the degree program must have been in: medicine, veterinary medicine, dentistry, optometry, law, chiropractic medicine, or pharmacy. Did i fill right option as my mine is professional dregree?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Raj19 said:
Thanks for prompt reply. To clear up further doubts my wes report says '5 years of professional study in dentistry' so when filling educational qualification i selected Master's degree, OR professional degree needed to practice in a licensed profession (For “professional degree,” the degree program must have been in: medicine, veterinary medicine, dentistry, optometry, law, chiropractic medicine, or pharmacy. Did i fill right option as my mine is professional dregree?
Yes. And here is proof that you did the right thing. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/eca-conversion.asp

Professional degree needed to practice in a licensed profession (also known as First professional degree or Entry-to-practice professional degree)

For Express Entry, we only accept professional degrees in these fields:

medicine,
veterinary medicine,
dentistry,
optometry,
law,
chiropractic medicine, or
pharmacy.

ECA assessment results:

Medicine

First professional degree in medicine (Doctor of Medicine)
First professional degree in Medicine
Doctor of Medicine degree

Veterinary Medicine

Four to seven years of professional study in veterinary medicine
First Professional Degree in Veterinary Medicine
Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree

Dentistry

Four to seven years of professional study in dentistry
Five or more years of professional university study in dentistry
First Professional Degree in Dentistry
Doctor of Dental Surgery degree

Podiatry

Four to five years of professional study in podiatry
Five or more years of professional university study in podiatry
Doctor of Podiatry degree

Optometry

Three to six years of professional study in optometry
Five or more years of professional university study in optometry
Doctor of Optometry degree

Law

Bachelor of Laws
Juris Doctor

Chiropratic Medicine

Five or more years of professional university study in chiropractic medicine
Doctor of Chiropractic degree

Pharmacy

Five or more years of professional university study in pharmacy
Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy degree

Cansmk

Jul 19, 2015
Guys some answers to my questions on Hard Cpy ECA report from WES, Birth Certificate for spouse and self by Asivad Anac

I have 3 questions

1.. I have not received my Hard copy of WES ECA report ( I Have got online soft copy) .. Will this suffice when I go for application with CIC post ITA

Yes. Just replied in detail to someone on another thread. ( Not required CIC checks ECA on the basis of reference numbers

2.. My Spouse does not have a Birth Certificate.. But she has a SSLC marks card with her Father Name clearly mentioned on it .. Would this suffice along with a affidavit

In EE, birth certificate isn't needed for PA and spouse.

3.. In My Birth certificate I have my Fathers and Mothers First name only , but not either the Initials /nor the expanded Suname ( I belong to south india , so surname is not very common here).. Will this work

As I said above, birth certificate isn't needed for PA and spouse. Just the passport.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Raj19 said:
Thanks that was really helpful. So when my crs points are calculated based on this plus clb(9) and foreign work experience ( which should mean in my country right?) i shouldnt doubt my score?
Yes, you shouldn't doubt your CRS score.

mmahedihasan

Star Member
Apr 23, 2015
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Singapore
Dear Friends,

I came here as a international masters students in Canada in 2011 and now working as PGWP holder.
I have met the requirements for experience class under express entry. I have a confusion how i should represent my education in the express entry profile and i would greatly appreciate if you guyz can help me on this.

I came to Canada as a masters student in in one university and then changed my university (another Canadian university) after one year and completed my masters (started again with few course transfer) from there.
I have four years bachelor degree (non Canadian) in the same area in addition to one secondary (non Canadian) and one post secondary (non Canadian) level degree.

I got 467 points by mentioning only my Masters degree from my last Canadian university (without mentioning the non-completed Canadian degree, and other secondary and higher secondary degrees) in Express Entry profile.

• Now my question is it mandatory to mention all the degrees?
    If not, then what do you suggest based on my situation?

Thanks you again for your help!