Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
19-02-2016
AOR Received.
08-03-2016
Med's Done....
07-03-2016
singh_maninder said:
You are already nominated from Saskatchewan . If your NOC was wrong will got rejected during SINP . So B +ve ;) ;) ;)
Many PNP applications have been rejected due to NOC mismatch. CIC verifies everything again as per thr requirement.

I suggest you to send all the details to NOC unit.

kakmam1

Feb 14, 2016
Pune, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-12-2015 (SINP)
Doc's Request.
02-06-2016 (Schedule A) Provided on 07-02-2016
Nomination.....
02-02-2016 (SINP)
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
IELTS Request
Already submitted with post ITA application
Med's Request
Med's Done....
26-02-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
10-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2016
LANDED..........
02-02-2017
singhyogeshkumar said:
Many PNP applications have been rejected due to NOC mismatch. CIC verifies everything again as per thr requirement.

Just now I have sent to them again as required. Is this fine ?

Hi Team,

Request you to please suggest my NOC code.
Exact Job Title : Business Analyst
Detailed Description of main duties:
• Performed stakeholder coordination for CE story analysis, business case clarifications and requirement establishment across major business releases.
• Responsible for reviewing, analyzing, and creation of detailed manual and automated Business process flows for very diverse set of business and operational audience,
• Scheduled and managed demands with end to end solution, components, ASGS, business Units and CPs for multiple strategic demands very successfully.
• Coordinated with stakeholders to perform requirement analysis across all the phases viz. requirements capture, analysis and design. Working with the process and system architects to review updates for demand management and progress tracking for same.
• Ensuring business process models are up to date on diff. tools like Oracle BPA, ARIS and IMS VISIO with respect to recent changes and for the business release.
• Identifying, communicating and getting approval on operational impacts to Organizational Units involved.
• Conducting process walkthroughs with stakeholders and achieved solution alignment as per Product-line expectations.
• Closely involved in product development life cycle with potential revenue.
• Responsible for engaging with program team for requirement analysis, process definition, defect management and deployment support.
• Managing defects and in-life issues with various support groups and functions.
• Performing gap analysis and suggested the solution which is better placed in order to fit the requirement.
• Assessment of the current functionality and implementation of the process followed at client from lTlL V3 perspective.
• Responsible for making the process and organization structure lTlL V3 complaint.
Additionally, also responsible for the following:
• Responsible for managing the end to end reporting requirements for clients and internal management which involves the daily performance of operational and technical teams involved.
• Responsible for projecting SLA figures on monthly/quarterly basis to internal senior management and clients.

Education and work experience required by the employer for entry into the occupation : Bachelor Of Engineering
Type of establishment in which the work is performed: Software Company

singhyogeshkumar

Apr 30, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
19-02-2016
AOR Received.
08-03-2016
Med's Done....
07-03-2016
kakmam1 said:

Hi Team,

• Performed stakeholder coordination for CE story analysis, business case clarifications and requirement establishment across major business releases.
• Responsible for reviewing, analyzing, and creation of detailed manual and automated Business process flows for very diverse set of business and operational audience,
• Scheduled and managed demands with end to end solution, components, ASGS, business Units and CPs for multiple strategic demands very successfully.
• Coordinated with stakeholders to perform requirement analysis across all the phases viz. requirements capture, analysis and design. Working with the process and system architects to review updates for demand management and progress tracking for same.
• Ensuring business process models are up to date on diff. tools like Oracle BPA, ARIS and IMS VISIO with respect to recent changes and for the business release.
• Identifying, communicating and getting approval on operational impacts to Organizational Units involved.
• Conducting process walkthroughs with stakeholders and achieved solution alignment as per Product-line expectations.
• Responsible for engaging with program team for requirement analysis, process definition, defect management and deployment support.
• Managing defects and in-life issues with various support groups and functions.
• Performing gap analysis and suggested the solution which is better placed in order to fit the requirement.
• Assessment of the current functionality and implementation of the process followed at client from lTlL V3 perspective.
• Responsible for making the process and organization structure lTlL V3 complaint.
• Responsible for managing the end to end reporting requirements for clients and internal management which involves the daily performance of operational and technical teams involved.
• Responsible for projecting SLA figures on monthly/quarterly basis to internal senior management and clients.

Education and work experience required by the employer for entry into the occupation : Bachelor Of Engineering
I am not from this line so cant comment on the duties performed but yes, you have covered all the required info. BTW, how much did NOC unit take to reply to your first mail?

kakmam1

Feb 14, 2016
Pune, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-12-2015 (SINP)
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
02-02-2016 (SINP)
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Med's Done....
26-02-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
10-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2016
LANDED..........
02-02-2017
singhyogeshkumar said:
I am not from this line so cant comment on the duties performed but yes, you have covered all the required info. BTW, how much did NOC unit take to reply to your first mail?
Yesterday I dropped them email around 1130 AM India time and got reply reply from them around 0100 AM this morning india time.....

singhyogeshkumar

Apr 30, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
19-02-2016
AOR Received.
08-03-2016
Med's Done....
07-03-2016
kakmam1 said:
Yesterday I dropped them email around 1130 AM India time and got reply reply from them around 0100 AM this morning india time.....
That's what i wanted to check. They reply within a day if they need more info. Few more days if they r satisfied with your answers.

kakmam1

Feb 14, 2016
Pune, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-12-2015 (SINP)
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
02-02-2016 (SINP)
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Med's Done....
26-02-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
10-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2016
LANDED..........
02-02-2017
singhyogeshkumar said:
That's what i wanted to check. They reply within a day if they need more info. Few more days if they r satisfied with your answers.
Yes lets see whether they suggest any NOC now or not ?

Binti

May 12, 2016
kakmam1 said:

Hi Team,

Hi Kakman1,

I'm sorry but you are off your main duties as a BA. The above duties appear like a Supervisor/Manager in IT Business Operations. As a BA your duties are mainly to gather requirements, elicitation, Analysis, documentation (Writing), and also manage and control requirement gathering/documentation. Key words such as Business Case, Business Needs, Wire frames, Use case, Brainstorming session, Interviews, Mockup, Contextual diagrams should be seen in your duties. You can consult online for more.

gninga

Mar 21, 2016
My friend got a rejection letter today for not supplying documentation he wasn't requested to upload.
They said he received points for a job and therefor he shouldn't have got an ITA.
Then thing is he never received points for it, and he can clearly show his points came from over one year in Canada, and other foreign experience.
Is it a simple case of sending a CSE with a screenshot of his document request page and showing the working for the points?

I'm going to go back through the thread to see if anyone has experienced something similar, but any helpful replies would be greatly appreciated.

crbj

May 18, 2016
Fatemeh Njm said:
Hi Dear crbj,

What did you do about your case? Did they reopen your application? I have the same worries about my work experience letter and I need your advice on this. :( :( :( :(
No. I raised a CSE. Uploaded a new reference letter and asked for reconsideration. Two weeks later, I received this email:

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We have received your enquiry; however, we do not have further information regarding the decision made on your file.

Please refer to the letter that was sent to you or visit our Help Centre and our website for more information. You can search by typing keywords.

This is an automated response – Do not reply to this message.

How can I help you?

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
gninga said:
My friend got a rejection letter today for not supplying documentation he wasn't requested to upload.
They said he received points for a job and therefor he shouldn't have got an ITA.
Then thing is he never received points for it, and he can clearly show his points came from over one year in Canada, and other foreign experience.
Is it a simple case of sending a CSE with a screenshot of his document request page and showing the working for the points?

I'm going to go back through the thread to see if anyone has experienced something similar, but any helpful replies would be greatly appreciated.
Sure, let him include as well the screen caps of his answers in the Personal Questionnaire, having answered "no" to having a valid job offer in Canada.
I don't recall too many instances of mistaken rejection like this, one of the more common instances I would see is being rejected for a PCC to a country where the applicant had never visited.

blu-boy

Star Member
Apr 18, 2016
singhyogeshkumar said:

To add to Yogesh here and any body worried about NoC mismatch especially from foreign experience. Always you can find concerns in the GCMS notes.

In the notes if you see something like the following

"The letter of reference does not appear to be consistent with substantial number of main duties under the Noc code selected"
"The duties listed in the letter of reference does not appear to be consistent with the actions in the lead statement under the Noc code selected"
"The evidence on file does not clearly indicate that PA performed any of the main duties selected"

you can be sure you are in trouble despite provincial nomination (PNP). It is upto you "even if not asked" to clarify this. If you wait for the officer to contact you to clarify this - GOOD LUCK but you will be unlucky.

ALWAYS CHECK GCMS NOTES FOR RED FLAGS LIKE THESE !!!!!

Hope this helps

Nitz_Au

Jan 26, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
June 30,2016
Med's Request
Medical Passed July18
Passport Req..
Nov 17,2016
LANDED..........
June 28,2017
Guys
Anyone PNP nominees who was able to get the points transferred to new EE profile?
I'm OINP- nominee whose application recently got cancelled due to incomplete documents of the 2 estranged children of my common law partner.
I read that some nominees wasn't able to get the points to their new EE profile.
Thanks

Nitz_Au

Jan 26, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
June 30,2016
Med's Request
Medical Passed July18
Passport Req..
Nov 17,2016
LANDED..........
June 28,2017
singhyogeshkumar said:

Did you create a new EE profile and have you PNP points transferred to it?

messiry

Sep 8, 2015
Nitz_Au said:
Guys
Anyone PNP nominees who was able to get the points transferred to new EE profile?
I'm OINP- nominee whose application recently got cancelled due to incomplete documents of the 2 estranged children of my common law partner.
I read that some nominees wasn't able to get the points to their new EE profile.
Thanks
I faced the same situation. You should create new profile with a new job bank code. Afterwards email the request to Ontario immigrant nominee program and attach the nomination certificate , old profile details , new profile details , Rejection letter. it might take a couple of weeks though. As long as your nomination certificate is valid , it shouldn't be a problem

Hope this helps

Nitz_Au

Jan 26, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
June 30,2016
Med's Request
Medical Passed July18
Passport Req..
Nov 17,2016
LANDED..........
June 28,2017
messiry said:
I faced the same situation. You should create new profile with a new job bank code. Afterwards email the request to Ontario immigrant nominee program and attach the nomination certificate , old profile details , new profile details , Rejection letter. it might take a couple of weeks though. As long as your nomination certificate is valid , it shouldn't be a problem

Hope this helps
Thanks for the info. How did it go? Does OINP- send a reply email or I'll just wait for the points to add up?