+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reasons for Rejection

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Farcoff said:
What "Someone" told you was incorrect, ECAS will continuing generate status of you application even it's refused, such as refusal letter sent to you on a specific date. ECAS will also list your applications, previous or future ones, and it allows you to change your mailing/home address, in another word, if you have an UCI, your ECAS tracks all your applications.

As of MyCiC account, once refusal decision has been made, you can abandon it unless you want to work on a file re-open, but we all know how time consuming it is.
Cool! Okay. Thank you for the information.

yelena

May 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Farcoff said:
What "Someone" told you was incorrect, ECAS will continuing generate status of you application even it's refused, such as refusal letter sent to you on a specific date. ECAS will also list your applications, previous or future ones, and it allows you to change your mailing/home address, in another word, if you have an UCI, your ECAS tracks all your applications.

As of MyCiC account, once refusal decision has been made, you can abandon it unless you want to work on a file re-open, but we all know how time consuming it is.
and you know this... how?

when my application was rejected, my ECAS was suspended. When I tried to login, it was giving me the "we can't recognize you" message.

After I got my application reopened, my ECAS doesn't have any information on this whatsoever, no rejection letter, no previous applications, nothing.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
yelena said:

when my application was rejected, my ECAS was suspended. When I tried to login, it was giving me the "we can't recognize you" message.

After I got my application reopened, my ECAS doesn't have any information on this whatsoever, no rejection letter, no previous applications, nothing.
Well.. Looks like what I said was correct, then! :)

Liara

Star Member
Sep 17, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
12-11-2015
Med's Done....
16-11-2015
Passport Req..
21-04-2016
LANDED..........
15-07-2016
sam_172452 said:
This is what it said to me in the section where i had to upload my passport:

Document: Passports/Travel Documents (Multiple)

"You must provide a clear, legible copy of your valid passport.
Include a copy of the page that shows your birth date, country of origin, etc. any pages with stamps, visas or markings. If you are a citizen or permanent resident of the United States, a citizen of Denmark living in Greenland, or a citizen of France living in St. Pierre and Miquelon, you are not required to present a passport. You may present an identity document. Your identity document must show proof of status or citizenship as well as photo identification. Your identity document must include your name, photo, date of birth, document number, and the issue and expiry dates. This document must be issued by your country of citizenship or permanent residence. You must ensure that the identity document you present provides proof of status or citizenship and photo identification. If not, you must scan all necessary identity documents and save them under one identity document file."

I am now scared that we were expected to upload the whole passport even with blank pages..

Wait, where are these requirements listed? When you click the little question mark for instructions (on the upload page), it only gives you the following: "You must provide a clear, legible copy of your valid passport or travel document bio data page.

If using your passport, include a copy of the page that shows your birth date, country of origin, etc.

Your travel document must show proof of status (citizenship or residency), as well as photo identification. Your travel document must be issued by a government and include your name, photo, date of birth, document number, and the issue and expiry dates, if applicable. A travel document is used only by individuals who cannot obtain a passport."

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
Liara said:
Wait, where are these requirements listed? When you click the little question mark for instructions (on the upload page), it only gives you the following: "You must provide a clear, legible copy of your valid passport or travel document bio data page.

If using your passport, include a copy of the page that shows your birth date, country of origin, etc.

Your travel document must show proof of status (citizenship or residency), as well as photo identification. Your travel document must be issued by a government and include your name, photo, date of birth, document number, and the issue and expiry dates, if applicable. A travel document is used only by individuals who cannot obtain a passport."
This is exactly what i have been trying to explain to people and they panic unnecessarily.

I know people first hand who applied in feb / mar / apr who had this instruction showing in front of passport upload location AT THAT TIME in my cic.

Since at least the last few months (Sept, Oct) those who applied, only see instructions asking for Biodata page. No other pages mentioned. So you are good having followed the precise instructions you saw in your my cic AT THE TIME OF YOUR APPLICATION

Liara

Star Member
Sep 17, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
12-11-2015
Med's Done....
16-11-2015
Passport Req..
21-04-2016
LANDED..........
15-07-2016
fkl said:
This is exactly what i have been trying to explain to people and they panic unnecessarily.

I know people first hand who applied in feb / mar / apr who had this instruction showing in front of passport upload location AT THAT TIME in my cic.

Since at least the last few months (Sept, Oct) those who applied, only see instructions asking for Biodata page. No other pages mentioned. So you are good having followed the precise instructions you saw in your my cic AT THE TIME OF YOUR APPLICATION
Whew, thanks)

Farcoff

Nov 3, 2015
yelena said:

Cause I have 2 applications, 1st one was refused and 2nd is in process, I guess there are some differences

Farcoff

Nov 3, 2015
rajkamalmohanram said:
Well.. Looks like what I said was correct, then! :)
let me re-word my post, and apologize to "someone" you know, we are all just piecing information together, no correct or incorrect, more we see, more we know.

Cheers

sumairak

Jul 18, 2014
US
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
In process
Nomination.....
Saskatchewan
AOR Received.
Aug 10, 2015
Hi guys,
i have situation and i need your help. I received ITA on the 20th draw. while filing out the initial forms i noticed that some of my information which i update 2 weeks ago has not been updated on the forms. for example i corrected my spouse ielts result number and it was showing the old one which was incorrect. same like when i proceed to work history all of the NOC was updated to 2173. which i havent done before. the system did it itself. so i thought to change it 2171 which is my correct NOC. but then i realised now that someone on this forum mentioned that changing NOC made his profile ineligible. i am worried now. please seniors guide me on what should i do now.
thanks,

cyronn

Aug 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-01-2016
AOR Received.
22-01-2016
Passport Req..
26-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
03-03-2016
sumairak said:
Hi guys,
i have situation and i need your help. I received ITA on the 20th draw. while filing out the initial forms i noticed that some of my information which i update 2 weeks ago has not been updated on the forms. for example i corrected my spouse ielts result number and it was showing the old one which was incorrect. same like when i proceed to work history all of the NOC was updated to 2173. which i havent done before. the system did it itself. so i thought to change it 2171 which is my correct NOC. but then i realised now that someone on this forum mentioned that changing NOC made his profile ineligible. i am worried now. please seniors guide me on what should i do now.
thanks,
Don't think it will be a problem, esp since in your case it was a system error. See this thread.

xheikh

Star Member
Nov 11, 2015
Hi Guys,

I have a question and need your opinion, in PR application for Express Entry, what is the meaning of

------Proof of Relationship (Required)-----

If I see the question mark for help it shows

You must provide proof of your relationship with your host or family member. This can include:
-a marriage certificate
-Statutory Declaration of Common-Law Union (IMM5409)
-a birth certificate
-an official document naming you as a parent
-a copy of the inside back cover of the inviter's passport showing the inviter's parents, if possible

I am applying with my Wife and 2 kids. My real brother is Canadian resident. There is other filed to upload the marriage certificate and Family member proof of status.

Please suggest.
Thanks.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
xheikh said:
Hi Guys,

I have a question and need your opinion, in PR application for Express Entry, what is the meaning of

You must provide proof of your relationship with your host or family member. This can include:
-a marriage certificate
-a birth certificate
-a copy of the inside back cover of the inviter's passport showing the inviter's parents, if possible

I am applying with my Wife and 2 kids. My real brother is Canadian resident. There is other filed to upload the marriage certificate and Family member proof of status.

Please suggest.
Thanks.
Sorry I do not understand what you are trying to ask.

Are you asking what has to be uploaded as proof for your relationship with wife?

xheikh

Star Member
Nov 11, 2015
rajkamalmohanram said:
Sorry I do not understand what you are trying to ask.

Are you asking what has to be uploaded as proof for your relationship with wife?
That's I also do not know, what CIC asking in this request. As there is already tab for Marriage certificate upload so what I should do with this tab.

Ibyt

Mar 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
xheikh said:
Hi Guys,

-a marriage certificate
-a birth certificate

Please suggest.
Thanks.
This is to proof your relationship with your brother,birth certificate for both you and your brother showing your parents name would suffice.

xheikh

Star Member
Nov 11, 2015
Hi Guys,

My IELTS is going to expire in Jan,2016 while I get ITA for 20 dram and will submit my application in Nov/Dec,2015. Will I need to re-take the exam or not. Once we submit the complete application will CIC ask for IELTS to do it again if expiring soon.

Any suggestions.