+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reasons for Rejection (Faraz Summary)

korucu

Jun 24, 2019
Hey guys,

So after submitting our documents for PR on the 18th of July, we got a rejection last Friday due to a missing document. We uploaded PCC for Australia, but as we lived in Victoria-Australia for a while and we just learned that we should have uploaded a full license history check document from VicRoads that says we never held a driver license there too... :/

Now we opened another profile and waiting for ITA.

The problem is about BOWP...

We submitted our profile and got AOR on 18th of July through my wife for PR. After this, we applied for Bridge Open work permit for her on the 25th of July. Her OWP expired on the 30th of July. She is still working on her job as she is on the implied status with her BOWP application. But there is a big chance that BOWP might be rejected as well.. In this case, she should stop working and cannot work until getting PR as looks like she cannot apply for BOWP again after we submitted our new application hopefully before the end of this month... Because to be able to apply BOWP, you should still have the valid permit available on that date.

So massy. Does anybody have any suggestions about what to do? The only way looks like to hope the great news and getting BOWP approval...

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
Hey guys,

So after submitting our documents for PR on the 18th of July, we got a rejection last Friday due to a missing document. We uploaded PCC for Australia, but as we lived in Victoria-Australia for a while and we just learned that we should have uploaded a full license history check document from VicRoads that says we never held a driver license there too... :/

We submitted our profile and got AOR on 18th of July through my wife for PR. After this, we applied for Bridge Open work permit for her on the 25th of July. Her OWP expired on the 30th of July. She is still working on her job as she is on the implied status with her BOWP application. But there is a big chance that BOWP might be rejected as well.. In this case, she should stop working and cannot work until getting PR as looks like she cannot apply for BOWP again after we submitted our new application hopefully before the end of this month... Because to be able to apply BOWP, you should still have the valid permit available on that date.

So massy. Does anybody have any suggestions about what to do? The only way looks like to hope the great news and getting BOWP approval...
Yes, her BOWP application is very likely to be rejected since the PR application that made her eligible for a BOWP was rejected. She can continue working till she gets the notice of rejection, but you should start planning for her to leave the job immediately after that.

She will then have to wait till she gets her PR to be able to work again. Nothing much else you can do in this situation, short of getting an LMIA and closed work permit that's completely independent of your PR application.

vrahulan

Star Member
Apr 19, 2015
Hey guys,

Sorry to hear about the rejection. About the bridging work permit, it's linked to the APR that you had submitted. Since that's been refused, BOWP application won't be approved. Not sure if Implied status will be valid now that APR is refused.

korucu

Jun 24, 2019
One great news, we got an ITA again today! Trying to fill and submit profile again, and properly. I guess after submission, We will write to the immigration about the issue and wait for the BOWP result...

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
One great news, we got an ITA again today! Trying to fill and submit profile again, and properly. I guess after submission, We will write to the immigration about the issue and wait for the BOWP result...
That's good news. However, you should still be prepared to stop working as soon as you get the rejection for the BOWP.

Harsha009

Star Member
May 15, 2019
NOC Code......
Hi Experts

I have received ITA and gathering my documents . i have been in UK between 2011 and 2013 and have applied for PCC . i have lost my Indian passport in 2014 and received another passport after re-applying . do i have to mention to CIC that i have lost the passport which is having all the stamps and student visa ? i have asked the same question to UK police customer care and they have said only latest passport is needed .

abhibalooni

Jul 23, 2019
One query that I had was that on 18th August while submitting eAPR I missed out mentioning four credit cards in the POF.
19th morning I mentioned these in another letter through CSE webform with the card numbers and mentioned that these are closed as of 19th August.

Anyone has heard or has knowledge around this situation?

POF shows more than twice the required amount with bank letters and stamped bank statements just that I missed mentioning the cards while filing the eAPR.

Have also clearly called out an education loan which again doesn't bring down my POF significantly.

Wedding Crasher

Jan 29, 2018
Hey Guys. I just noticed this issue 3 weeks after AOR. I used an online Canadian translation service to translate the PCC and other documents. They didn't give me a certified copy of the original , only the translation and affidavit and mentioned that a copy (they didnt certify it) is attached. I already got AOR, and nervous about getting a refusal.

L00nie

Star Member
Feb 7, 2017
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-05-2017
AOR Received.
23-05-2017
Hi everyone,

I understand this might not be the correct thread but I would appreciate any help in regards to rejection of the visitor visa.

I applied for my parents to get a visitor visa but it was rejected based on the following reasons. The rejection letter says:

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.

Can anyone please let me know what can we do? Can I appeal or should I re-apply?

Thank you, cheers.

farazafzal

Aug 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone,

I understand this might not be the correct thread but I would appreciate any help in regards to rejection of the visitor visa.

I applied for my parents to get a visitor visa but it was rejected based on the following reasons. The rejection letter says:

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.

Can anyone please let me know what can we do? Can I appeal or should I re-apply?

Thank you, cheers.
Hi Loonie,

This could be very late, but I think it is going to help many others.

There is no way you can appeal the rejection, however, just wait for couple of months(recommended is 6 months) or until the substance of the visit is significantly changed.

I am not sure about your status in Canada, and what is the main reason that you have mentioned to call them for visit visa, however In any case it has to be a simple reason and an invitation letter explicitly saying that you will be taking care of everything for them. I will advise to apply again in few months.

Good luck!

Jass0900

May 23, 2019
Hello Everyone

Wanted a quick clarification. I just submitted my application with only the current passport scanned copy of the biographical page

My older passport has the stamps of the countries I visited but as it was mentioned on the Canadian website that submit only the current passport I did that. But here on the forums it is said that applications might be rejected if you don't submit old passport with stamps.

Need help on this

Thanks in Advance

smash1984

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2018
Hello Everyone

Wanted a quick clarification. I just submitted my application with only the current passport scanned copy of the biographical page

My older passport has the stamps of the countries I visited but as it was mentioned on the Canadian website that submit only the current passport I did that. But here on the forums it is said that applications might be rejected if you don't submit old passport with stamps.

Need help on this

Thanks in Advance
I think the old passport with visa stamp pages is good to submit (provide more information rather than less). Although i do think that the requirement says current passport. So you should be fine.

SreAK

Oct 9, 2021
Hi, I am Oct'21 HCP stream applicant, While submitting OINP application I forgot to mention my travel history to Saudi for 30 days to see my father under other activities. The details are available in my passport and it specifies "work permit not allowed" and it is a "visitor visa". Will it be a problem as I didn't mention these details in other activities? Do I need to inform them upfront via email?

Please help