Med's Done....
12-09-2017
Passport Req..
20-09-2017
VISA ISSUED...
03-10-2017
Reasons for Rejection and SUGGESTIONS
CHECKLIST (Do Not Repeat These Mistakes) -
Failure to upload Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) (even though it does not ask for it on the upload page) --- ECA from WES (or other organizations) as well as scans of all the degrees and diplomas shall be uploaded. (Don’t expect them to see your degrees using your WES reference number etc.)
Only uploaded the ECA report. Are they going to reject my application as I did not upload degree certificates? What should I do now?

mattjp1

Jul 23, 2017
Only uploaded the ECA report. Are they going to reject my application as I did not upload degree certificates? What should I do now?
Raise a CSE immediately (link of webform is in your AOR letter) and include a LOE saying you apologize etc... and provide copy of your degrees/transcripts.

Reactions: radu08

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
Hi,
I have uploaded only my ECA report only verified by WES for my education document of express entry application. Now I see that my degree certificates should have been uploaded too from the moderators post. Are they going to reject my application? What can I do in this case? Is there anything I should do before they reject my application?
Just raise a CSE from following portal

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

Write all the details and attach the missing document. After that start praying that they will see your CSE before making any decision on your application.

grapehair

Jan 14, 2017
Dear Seniors,

My employment reference letter is 2 pages long......my supervisor put his signature only in the second page where his name, designation is written but did not put any date with signature and no signature on the 1st page...........will this be an issue?...........coz I dont want to bother him again....

Plz suggest...........
It's fine as long as both pages are on the letterhead and there is continuation in between the two pages. Make sure to include the business cards as well.

dr feras

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2013
It's fine as long as both pages are on the letterhead and there is continuation in between the two pages. Make sure to include the business cards as well.
Thats not necessary. Mine had only 1st page on letterhead. And signature/seal were only on 2nd page. Was accepted no issues.
Couldnt find the OP to tag him. Hope he reads this instead on worrying for nothing.

grapehair

Jan 14, 2017
Thats not necessary. Mine had only 1st page on letterhead. And signature/seal were only on 2nd page. Was accepted no issues.
Couldnt find the OP to tag him. Hope he reads this instead on worrying for nothing.
I appreciate your reply. I've seen a rejected case on the forum particularly concerning the same issue, so advised what would be satisfying for the agent.
Rest is up to him. Good luck OP!

Reactions: dr feras

dr feras

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2013
I appreciate your reply. I've seen a rejected case on the forum particularly concerning the same issue, so advised what would be satisfying for the agent.
Rest is up to him. Good luck OP!
Might have had other deficiencies. In my 6 years in the ministry of health this is the official format they use in all hospitals. But yeah such small details are up to him at the end.

radu08

Sep 6, 2017
Bangladesh
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-08-2017
Med's Done....
12-09-2017
Passport Req..
20-09-2017
VISA ISSUED...
03-10-2017
Raise a CSE immediately (link of webform is in your AOR letter) and include a LOE saying you apologize etc... and provide copy of your degrees/transcripts.
Raised a CSE immediately. After my supplementary document is uploaded shall I be able to see the latest uploaded document name in my submitted application? After 1 day of raising CSE I see the status of 'Review of additional documents' changed to 'The additional documents you provided have been uploaded.' But I still see the old document name.

radu08

Sep 6, 2017
Bangladesh
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-08-2017
Med's Done....
12-09-2017
Passport Req..
20-09-2017
VISA ISSUED...
03-10-2017
Just raise a CSE from following portal

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

Write all the details and attach the missing document. After that start praying that they will see your CSE before making any decision on your application.
Raised a CSE immediately. After my supplementary document is uploaded shall I be able to see the latest uploaded document name in my submitted application? After 1 day of raising CSE I see the status of 'Review of additional documents' changed to 'The additional documents you provided have been uploaded.' But I still see the old document name.

mattjp1

Jul 23, 2017
After one day? It's not bad, mine took 10 days before I received their confirmation email/see the status changed.

I don't think you can see in your checklist the documents you uploaded through CSE - at least I don't.

radu08

Sep 6, 2017
Bangladesh
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-08-2017
Med's Done....
12-09-2017
Passport Req..
20-09-2017
VISA ISSUED...
03-10-2017
After one day? It's not bad, mine took 10 days before I received their confirmation email/see the status changed.

I don't think you can see in your checklist the documents you uploaded through CSE - at least I don't.
Haven't received any confirmation email yet. Just the status changed. Before that status was, 'we are reviewing your additional document'

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
Status change is the healthy sign. Its a sort of acknowledgement for your additional document via CSE. Good luck.

Varun500

Sep 7, 2017
Dear all, in the reference letter, is it mandatory to list all titles held for the entire tenure. I worked for 7 years with one employer. In ref letter, they mentioned just my last designation held(i held 3 designations in total) I do have other letters like appraisal letter which state my designation changes. Hope this should not be an issue.

Raz0r

Jul 9, 2017
Dear all, in the reference letter, is it mandatory to list all titles held for the entire tenure. I worked for 7 years with one employer. In ref letter, they mentioned just my last designation held(i held 3 designations in total) I do have other letters like appraisal letter which state my designation changes. Hope this should not be an issue.
Designation is alright. As long as the Reference Letters have the associated NOC duties and are in-sync with CIC requirements, you are good to go. All the best.