+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reasons for Rejection (Faraz Summary)

tractorinio

Apr 5, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@abasoufiane , @karens
It was due to not submitting wes certificate. My consultant told as i studied post grad here so need to submit. But now i have sent them the certificate and waiting for their response to reconsider formal reply. As my consultant talked to one of visa officer, who said they putting it for reconsideration.
WHAT?!! :eek: is the consultant sure that this was the reason?

How about this statement mentioned on *official CIC* website :
== Proof of studies ==

Where an ECA has been obtained, the applicant must provide the ECA reference number in their e-APR for online validation directly from the issuing organization.
  • A scanned copy of the ECA is not required when submitting the e-APR but may be requested by IRCC at a later date
Maybe they asked for additional documents and the consultant just screwed up responding on the request?

farazafzal

Aug 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@abasoufiane , @karens
It was due to not submitting wes certificate. My consultant told as i studied post grad here so need to submit. But now i have sent them the certificate and waiting for their response to reconsider formal reply. As my consultant talked to one of visa officer, who said they putting it for reconsideration.
I greatly doubt it !
Your consultant has made up a thing. Did he share the rejection letter, where the reason is supplied?
Not giving WES can never be a reason of rejection, and if it is then it can be challenged !

Reactions: tractorinio

abasoufiane

Star Member
Nov 29, 2016
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
16-06-2017
I greatly doubt it !
Your consultant has made up a thing. Did he share the rejection letter, where the reason is supplied?
Not giving WES can never be a reason of rejection, and if it is then it can be challenged !
Also, a rejection for a missing document should happen during ip1 not 2.

msund

Star Member
Aug 14, 2016
AOR Received.
01-11-2017
WHAT?!! :eek: is the consultant sure that this was the reason?

How about this statement mentioned on *official CIC* website :
Maybe they asked for additional documents and the consultant just screwed up responding on the request?
Yes, this was the reason because i got refusal letter directly to my email. I was checking was my profile every day. They didn't ask for any document. As i provided my email to communicate. However, she put case specific enquiry on same day of refusal and received call from their officer for details. The officer said they asked for document but i did not had any message. Secondly, officer said they received the certificate that i sent two days earlier. So, they are putting file for reconsideration. Now waiting from 3 weeks for formal reply.

msund

Star Member
Aug 14, 2016
AOR Received.
01-11-2017
I greatly doubt it !
Actually, i have got refusal letter in my profile and received message in my email. I checked the message immediately after receiving message in email. So, i directly read refusal letter in which only reason was not submitting wes certificate due to which i lost points for foreign education.
Yes, even i am wondering because i had gcms notes program analyst and case analyst gave me points for it. My application was at ip2. How could they do first step in the last step, to check points.

msund

Star Member
Aug 14, 2016
AOR Received.
01-11-2017
Also, a rejection for a missing document should happen during ip1 not 2.
Yes true, but last visa officer is the sole authority to check complete file including point calculation. So until, we get ppr nothing is sure.

msund

Star Member
Aug 14, 2016
AOR Received.
01-11-2017
How come checking WES certificate was done in IP 2 ? should be in R10 ( ip1) ! there is no logic with CIC...
Yes true, that's what i am confused. Even in my gcms notes, program analyst and case analyst gave me points for it. It was the last visa officer who rejected it. It looks so silly decision to me, they can give me study permit on that study but will not give points for pr. Isn't it funny. Secondly, how can i do post graduation without graduation.

DiNaV

Feb 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-May-2016
AOR Received.
22-Apr-2017
IELTS Request
30-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
06-Mar-2017(Pre-meds)
Dear ALL those who answered, guided, helped, supported and encouraged at every step of this AMAZING JOURNEY called "Express Entry" :)!

It all started with me from the onset of EE on 1st Jan of 2015 and it has all come to a sweet end today 28th July 2017. With 1 expired EE profile and 1 rejected SINP, today I have added the most awaited and wished for feather in my cap...COPR :).

Thank you seems such a small word for ALL of you because had it not been for this forum, I would never have made it this far on my own. A big big big THANK YOU to each & every one of you. God bless and Godspeed to you!

P.S. Please ignore my spamming today on all the threads.I have to reach out to every thread I have been associated with and say THANK YOU :D

farazafzal

Aug 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Actually, i have got refusal letter in my profile and received message in my email. I checked the message immediately after receiving message in email. So, i directly read refusal letter in which only reason was not submitting wes certificate due to which i lost points for foreign education.
Yes, even i am wondering because i had gcms notes program analyst and case analyst gave me points for it. My application was at ip2. How could they do first step in the last step, to check points.
Sometimes the requests from CIC goes to junk mail so one should check junk mails on weekly basis at least.
As I last mentioned that in case it is cancelled due to not providing WES certificate, it can be easily challenged, and your consultant has taken the right course of action.
Good Luck

msund

Star Member
Aug 14, 2016
AOR Received.
01-11-2017
Sometimes the requests from CIC goes to junk mail so one should check junk mails on weekly basis at least.
As I last mentioned that in case it is cancelled due to not providing WES certificate, it can be easily challenged, and your consultant has taken the right course of action.
Good Luck
Yeah, i am keep checking spam folder as well. I sent them certificate with letter of explanation by web form on july 5. Do you know how long will it take to reopen file.

farazafzal

Aug 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yeah, i am keep checking spam folder as well. I sent them certificate with letter of explanation by web form on july 5. Do you know how long will it take to reopen file.
4 - 6 weeks, but I have seen them doing it within 3 weeks period too.