+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reasons for Rejection (Faraz Summary)

DBOR

Star Member
May 23, 2017
Guys...

I live in Canada but originally form another country.. my police record was late through the embassy...

I took a flight on a visit to my home country to get the pcc... I will submit my application there as the deadline is before my flight back..

Is that fine?

rohan_exp

May 22, 2017
is there any way to know what exact information we have provided in the form which we submitted to CIC? or Does CIC customer care agent have access to the information which provided? one of the travel histroy form i dont remember exactly which dates i have put :(

Champ.90

Star Member
Oct 4, 2015
Ottawa
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
12-06-2017
AOR Received.
12-06-2017
Passport Req..
25-09-2017
Hi all !!

I had submitted my application in may and I've notice something in my application which I want to share with you. In proof of education I've submitted my wes report, original bachelor certificate, provisional certificate and the same documents which was issued by my university during wes documents. I didn't upload all of my original yearly certificates. It may cause reason of rejection?

pino1130

Star Member
May 22, 2017
Hi all,
I have an urgent question that needs your help. I just got to know that my permanent residence has changed due to government law. All my documents (old & new passport, bank letter, national ID) were issue based on old permanent address. Except the PCC from my current country, it's issued based on new address. I will translate the Home registration book and explain to CIC. Will this cause any problem? Like misrepresentation?
And which address should I fill in the address history? It just changes the house number, the rest is the same. Thank you!

sakthiece

Star Member
Apr 25, 2017
Hi all !!

I had submitted my application in may and I've notice something in my application which I want to share with you. In proof of education I've submitted my wes report, original bachelor certificate, provisional certificate and the same documents which was issued by my university during wes documents. I didn't upload all of my original yearly certificates. It may cause reason of rejection?
This should be sufficient + add consolidated marksheet and language certificates

canadian2018

Jul 21, 2017
hello i am new to this forum.we are thinking to apply for EE.Unfortunately we have bad past experience so this is what making us reluctant to apply again.my wife applied as principal applicant in 2014 under FSW but after long wait of almost 1.5 year our application got rejected.The reason was allegation which was put on us under term Misrepresentation though we provided the visa officer with all the relevant documents but ultimately we got refusal letter.we dont know what should we do and how to move on!

wish786

May 19, 2016

Hi all..i am applying as single applicant,my elder brother's date of birth has 6 month's gap from mine..it was a mistake made by his school .Should I explain this in LOE?? additionally I am working with the company owned by my father..should this also be mentioned in LOE?? will it be considered misrepresentation if i do not mention these 2 in LOE..need suggestions..TIA

Canadian_Iam

May 29, 2017
Guys, I got two questions regarding PCC:

a) For spouse, is it mandatory to match her current residence address with mine?
b) In the PCC, whose name my wife should use i.e. husband or father?

Looking forward for replies.

abasoufiane

Star Member
Nov 29, 2016
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
16-06-2017
This could be at any stage mostly in ip1. I got refusal in ip2. File goes through many phases, and can get refused for missing documents at any time by any officer.
Can you please tell me why you got refused at that stage?

karens

Jul 15, 2017
This could be at any stage mostly in ip1. I got refusal in ip2. File goes through many phases, and can get refused for missing documents at any time by any officer.
What was the reason for your rejection at IP2 ??

msund

Star Member
Aug 14, 2016
AOR Received.
01-11-2017
@abasoufiane , @karens
It was due to not submitting wes certificate. My consultant told as i studied post grad here so need to submit. But now i have sent them the certificate and waiting for their response to reconsider formal reply. As my consultant talked to one of visa officer, who said they putting it for reconsideration.

abasoufiane

Star Member
Nov 29, 2016
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
16-06-2017
How come checking WES certificate was done in IP 2 ? should be in R10 ( ip1) ! there is no logic with CIC...