Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
16 07 2017
Med's Done....
April 2017
Hi all, do anyone know how long does it take to get response for reconsideration. My file was refused due to not submitting assessment certificate. I have sent them on July 5 and cic officer talked to my imm consultant. They said putting my file for reconsideration. so if anyone experienced same please share experience.
So sorry to hear that. What kind of assessment certificate you did not submit?
I can not tell you how long the reconsideration takes, it is not very common. Good luck for that.

msund

Star Member
Aug 14, 2016
AOR Received.
01-11-2017
So sorry to hear that. What kind of assessment certificate you did not submit?
I can not tell you how long the reconsideration takes, it is not very common. Good luck for that.
It was foreign education assessment but i sent them by web form and explained everything. They agree to reconsider and talked to my imm consultant but i have not got any formal reply.

amodyt

Jul 15, 2017
If he was a resident of Victoria or Queensland, he need to submit traffic records in addition to PCC. If not they will reject it. Google cic Australia PCC to see full requirement for Australia PCC
Sorry to bother you again.Those who have got their pr approved, did you guys submit both the front and back of Australian PCC? Or it was approved only with the front page.

mhbin

Star Member
Mar 22, 2015
I declared money in USD currency which was equivilent to CAD19700 at the date of submission. Today it is equivilent to CAD18500. LICO for me is CAD18825. Do you think this can lead a rejection? Should I do something about this? I am at the IP1 step (Meds Passed).

Shivanker

Feb 19, 2017
Sri Lanka
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Seniors,

I am about to submit my PR application tonight. however, I have a small issue. My current POF amounts to 1,582,000 Sri Lankan Rupees, which amounts to almost 13,000 CAD. The requirement is 12,300 CAD.

However, the CAD to LKR rate has been increasing quite rapidly during the past 4-6 weeks. 1 CAD was 115 LKR a month back and now its 121 LKR. and the maximum that it can go in order for me to be in the safe zone is 129 LKR. which I think would in a couple of months.

The only way I can increase my fund is to get another gift from my mother, which would push my application date further by 2 or 3 days. what do you suggest ?

jackdawn

Champion Member
Dec 24, 2016
I declared money in USD currency which was equivilent to CAD19700 at the date of submission. Today it is equivilent to CAD18500. LICO for me is CAD18825. Do you think this can lead a rejection? Should I do something about this? I am at the IP1 step (Meds Passed).
At the time of submitting the application ur LICO might have been above requirement so it shud not be a problem now i believe. But sometimes they might check the POF at the time of landing and u might have to show the LICO above threshold
good luck

Reactions: mhbin

jackdawn

Champion Member
Dec 24, 2016
Dear Seniors,

I am about to submit my PR application tonight. however, I have a small issue. My current POF amounts to 1,582,000 Sri Lankan Rupees, which amounts to almost 13,000 CAD. The requirement is 12,300 CAD.

However, the CAD to LKR rate has been increasing quite rapidly during the past 4-6 weeks. 1 CAD was 115 LKR a month back and now its 121 LKR. and the maximum that it can go in order for me to be in the safe zone is 129 LKR. which I think would in a couple of months.

The only way I can increase my fund is to get another gift from my mother, which would push my application date further by 2 or 3 days. what do you suggest ?
At the time of submitting the application u should meet the threshold and it is always better to keep a safe margin

mhbin

Star Member
Mar 22, 2015
At the time of submitting the application ur LICO might have been above requirement so it shud not be a problem now i believe. But sometimes they might check the POF at the time of landing and u might have to show the LICO above threshold
good luck
Thank you. Between now and landing, I'll keep adding funds to the account, that should not be a problem. My concern is passing the eligibility as I am at IP1 phase currently.

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
Sorry to bother you again.Those who have got their pr approved, did you guys submit both the front and back of Australian PCC? Or it was approved only with the front page.
I didn't submit one. What is present in back page ? If it's anything related to report, it ought to be submitted.

ultron.ash

Jul 5, 2015
Dear Members,

I have had rejection under incomplete as I uploaded indian PCC on UAE PCC making earlier document cancel. Now my PNP certificate from province is expired ? Will my province will issue me a new certificate ? to re-apply again.

Already wrote to them and created a new profile.

pakimom

Aug 5, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2017
Dear Ultron - sorry to hear that. Which Province have you been nominated from? I have heard that Ontario is usually very flexible. I am PNP from Nova Scotia and when I had asked them earlier they had said it depends on case to case basis. Try calling your case officer at the Province and appeal to him about the mistake you made.
Best of Luck and I pray all works out for you.

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
Dear Members,

I have had rejection under incomplete as I uploaded indian PCC on UAE PCC making earlier document cancel. Now my PNP certificate from province is expired ? Will my province will issue me a new certificate ? to re-apply again.

Already wrote to them and created a new profile.
Sorry to hear that,when was your aor date?i think you might send a cse for an appeal

ultron.ash

Jul 5, 2015
CSE won't work. Only solution is If NB gives nomination certificate. Wrote to them and now still waiting to hear back from NB.

With the CRS scrore 373 I can't do anything much.

ultron.ash

Jul 5, 2015
Dear Ultron - sorry to hear that. Which Province have you been nominated from? I have heard that Ontario is usually very flexible. I am PNP from Nova Scotia and when I had asked them earlier they had said it depends on case to case basis. Try calling your case officer at the Province and appeal to him about the mistake you made.
Best of Luck and I pray all works out for you.
Thank you very much already requested them. I haven't heard back yet.

unicorns

Star Member
Apr 19, 2017
My ECA was completed online on 23rd of may as I downloaded the soft copy to my system. After 2 months I got sent the hard copy which shows 29th of June as date. What should I do to avoid rejection? I don't know why they have put a different date on the hard copy.

Please note, I used the date on the soft copy to get my ITA.