+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reasons for Rejection (Faraz Summary)

esos4real

Star Member
Apr 2, 2016
Can you be refused if you mix up employment letters in employment place holders?? Like you put reference letter for employ,ent 1 in employment 3 place holder and vice versa??

Reactions: degm

farazafzal

Aug 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can you be refused if you mix up employment letters in employment place holders?? Like you put reference letter for employ,ent 1 in employment 3 place holder and vice versa??
No one know for sure and it is a prerogative of the Immigration officer. My gut feeling is yes you could be refused, or there is a risk.
Moreover, there is a way to minimize this risk and follow the thread below for the course of action.

https://goo.gl/9SwyLz

G Luck

amodyt

Jul 15, 2017
Is anybody's application rejected due to unacceptable Australian PCC? If yes, do you know the exact reason. One of my friends got a rejection stating unacceptable PCC but he has uploaded the Australian PCC in his application.

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
Is anybody's application rejected due to unacceptable Australian PCC? If yes, do you know the exact reason. One of my friends got a rejection stating unacceptable PCC but he has uploaded the Australian PCC in his application.
What does his letter say? The rejection letter will have a specific reason, we can't help without knowing what that was.

One possibility is that the PCC didn't cover the entire period of his stay in Australia, but that's just a guess.

Reactions: luckyazeez

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
Must have missed traffic records with PCC

amodyt

Jul 15, 2017
What does his letter say? The rejection letter will have a specific reason, we can't help without knowing what that was.

One possibility is that the PCC didn't cover the entire period of his stay in Australia, but that's just a guess.
Could it be because he submitted only the front page of the PCC? That's the only thing missing as the entire period

Abuzii

Jun 22, 2017
Bremen
Category........
FSW
Nomination.....
31-05-2017
Med's Done....
14-06-2017
Please seniors I need your help with this.......I have been to 2 different countries and need to present 3 PCC PC as I reside presently abroad. I got people in the other 2 countries to apply on my behalf for the PCCs. They have gotten it for me and am about to submit my application soon. Is it expected that I show that people acted on my behalf to get these PCCs as I didn't travel during this period that the PCCs PICs are issued to me in different countries?

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
Could it be because he submitted only the front page of the PCC? That's the only thing missing as the entire period
If he was a resident of Victoria or Queensland, he need to submit traffic records in addition to PCC. If not they will reject it. Google cic Australia PCC to see full requirement for Australia PCC

genzo

Star Member
Jun 27, 2017
Will I be refused since the date of my AOR aren't complete 2year work experience which I have been benefited for getting enough points to get ita?

mohammed7037

Jul 15, 2017
Hello Everyone,

I have a small doubt about the rejection due to pcc being issued before date of departure from xyz country. I had got my PCC from UAE on the 16th may and I was in UAE on a visit visa and I left the country on 20th may to India to arrange my Indian PCC as the embassy in UAE told me I had to go to India and apply in person to get my indian PCC. Now my question is will this lead to a rejection due to my UAE pcc being issued on 16th may( 4 days before leaving country). I had no other choice but to leave UAE to get my Indian PCC. Can someone please advice what should I do in this case. I want to submit application by staying in India itself now.

samuelja

Star Member
Nov 22, 2015
Hello Everyone,

I have a small doubt about the rejection due to pcc being issued before date of departure from xyz country. I had got my PCC from UAE on the 16th may and I was in UAE on a visit visa and I left the country on 20th may to India to arrange my Indian PCC as the embassy in UAE told me I had to go to India and apply in person to get my indian PCC. Now my question is will this lead to a rejection due to my UAE pcc being issued on 16th may( 4 days before leaving country). I had no other choice but to leave UAE to get my Indian PCC. Can someone please advice what should I do in this case. I want to submit application by staying in India itself now.
Hi, I have heard the norm is to submit foreign PCC after leaving the country and not while still living there. AFAIK, this can be a case for PCC rejection. Do get it sorted out at the earliest. Good luck.

Reactions: mohammed7037

mohammed7037

Jul 15, 2017
Hi, I have heard the norm is to submit foreign PCC after leaving the country and not while still living there. AFAIK, this can be a case for PCC rejection. Do get it sorted out at the earliest. Good luck.
Thanks a lot for your reply. Yes I have now asked my Dad who lives in UAE to get a frsh pcc for me while I am in India and hopefully I will upload it before leaving India. On a different question I have removed some of the work experience from my current express entry account which I had in my old express entry account (It got rejected due to missing pcc from one the required countries). I still got an ITA( although with a slightly less CRS score this time ) based on the other full time job experience I have. I removed the experience because it was on an ad hoc contract basis and not a continuous full time job for atleast a year as it the requirement by CIC. I had not realised this last time around. Although I have made a letter of explanation about why I am showing less experience this time my question is will they look into my old account and reject my application this time because of me removing some experience? Can u please advice.

msund

Star Member
Aug 14, 2016
AOR Received.
01-11-2017
Hi all, do anyone know how long does it take to get response for reconsideration. My file was refused due to not submitting assessment certificate. I have sent them on July 5 and cic officer talked to my imm consultant. They said putting my file for reconsideration. so if anyone experienced same please share experience.