+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reasons for Rejection (Faraz Summary)

farazafzal

Aug 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you so much for helping :)

Farazafazal, I would be very appreciative if you would also give your opinion :)

Thanks so much guyss..
My opinion is no different, in fact I gave you mine in the very first post !
Apply (PCC) after you are back from Canada.

My first post that you quoted also tells you that you will never go wrong with the advise of applying once you have left the country ! So meeting deadline is not an issue, just get all the proofs showing your efforts, and you can submit it later.

G luck !

farazafzal

Aug 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
NEW REASON OF REJECTION !

I have come across a new reason of rejection, and I think it is of a fundamental importance for all of us to consider.

The Reason:
Somebody got rejected with comments of expired passport attached. The affectee stated that he/she has attached a valid passport, but the pages were only visible in Foxit reader, while Adobe Reader DC could not render those pages !

The visa officer must have tried to open the passport attachment using Adobe Reader which is very normal and could not see the scanned passport pages. They must have appeared blank, hence the rejection. The affectee must have played with the foxit printer settings to make it view in certain versions (may be to reduce file size) and ended up with rejection.

The Lesson:
Always double check with the Adobe Reader if documents open successfully. Adobe Reader is recommended by CIC visa offices, as they use Adobe to secure and virtually sign document. I am saying this because there visitor visa applications are secured to be viewed on Adobe Readers and get validation within adobe. They also recommend to use the latest version. I will get some time to make a video of scanning and which digital printer to be used in order to make sure the files open everywhere.

Good Luck Everyone !

Sahussain

Jun 11, 2015
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
NEW REASON OF REJECTION !

I have come across a new reason of rejection, and I think it is of a fundamental importance for all of us to consider.

The Reason:
Somebody got rejected with comments of expired passport attached. The affectee stated that he/she has attached a valid passport, but the pages were only visible in Foxit reader, while Adobe Reader DC could not render those pages !

The visa officer must have tried to open the passport attachment using Adobe Reader which is very normal and could not see the scanned passport pages. They must have appeared blank, hence the rejection. The affectee must have played with the foxit printer settings to make it view in certain versions (may be to reduce file size) and ended up with rejection.

The Lesson:
Always double check with the Adobe Reader if documents open successfully. Adobe Reader is recommended by CIC visa offices, as they use Adobe to secure and virtually sign document. I am saying this because there visitor visa applications are secured to be viewed on Adobe Readers and get validation within adobe. They also recommend to use the latest version. I will get some time to make a video of scanning and which digital printer to be used in order to make sure the files open everywhere.

Good Luck Everyone !
Hi
Do we need to scan the pages of all the passport pages of all the passports old/cancelled or only the valid/current passport.
I personally have three passports of which two are cancelled, unfortunately I have lost my first passport which was valid from 2005 - 2013.
Will this be a problem ??

farazafzal

Aug 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi
Do we need to scan the pages of all the passport pages of all the passports old/cancelled or only the valid/current passport.
I personally have three passports of which two are cancelled, unfortunately I have lost my first passport which was valid from 2005 - 2013.
Will this be a problem ??
What ?? You have lost your First Passport !! This is going to be a huge problem !!

No worries, smile, I am just making it up!

No worries at all. They are looking for a current and valid passport only ! Old passports are of no importance. G Luck

shrik_14

Star Member
Jun 22, 2017
If you have spent some time in Australia, you will need to include traffic history. Applications will get rejected for not including traffic history. --- Always thoroughly check the PCC requirements of the Countries where you have lived. Do always match them against CIC PCC requirements.
What do you mean by traffic history? I got the PCC from the australian federal police.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
What do you mean by traffic history? I got the PCC from the australian federal police.
IMPORTANT AND MANDATORY: Additional requirements apply for those who lived in or currently live in the States of Queensland and/or Victoria after their 18th birthday:

• Residents of Queensland must submit a Traffic History which goes back to their 18th birthday or the day on which their first Australian driver’s licence was issued. Please apply through Qld Transport.
  • Residents of Victoria must submit a Full Licence History Search which goes back to their 18th birthday or the day on which their first Australian driver’s licence was issued. Please apply through VicRoads.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/asia-pacific/australia.asp

Reactions: shrik_14

shrik_14

Star Member
Jun 22, 2017
IMPORTANT AND MANDATORY: Additional requirements apply for those who lived in or currently live in the States of Queensland and/or Victoria after their 18th birthday:

• Residents of Queensland must submit a Traffic History which goes back to their 18th birthday or the day on which their first Australian driver’s licence was issued. Please apply through Qld Transport.
  • Residents of Victoria must submit a Full Licence History Search which goes back to their 18th birthday or the day on which their first Australian driver’s licence was issued. Please apply through VicRoads.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/asia-pacific/australia.asp
Oh ok, I stayed in Western Australia so I was not required to provide traffic/license history.

kiranali

Jun 22, 2017
The reason for rejection
o The Police certificate from United States was not provided. This document is required based on address/background/travel history from October 2014 to August 2016. It appears you resided six months or more in that country.
NOTE: If you visited, worked or lived in a country for two months, left for a few years, then returned for four months that counts as spending six months there. Therefore, you would need a Police certificate. In addition, you did not provide a letter of explanation and proof of submission for this Police Certificate.
advice ??

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The reason for rejection
o The Police certificate from United States was not provided. This document is required based on address/background/travel history from October 2014 to August 2016. It appears you resided six months or more in that country.
NOTE: If you visited, worked or lived in a country for two months, left for a few years, then returned for four months that counts as spending six months there. Therefore, you would need a Police certificate. In addition, you did not provide a letter of explanation and proof of submission for this Police Certificate.
advice ??
Nothing you can do at this point, re-create your profile and provide the police certificate this time.

dnandwani

Jun 13, 2016
Hi Seniors,

I have an issue. the reference letter doesn't state the working hours. apparently its against the company policy. what should I do? please help
HI borther, if your company has mentioned "full time employee" in ur letter, that should serve the purpose. For CIC full time means 30 hrs per week.

Reactions: Shivanker

nadirakazi

Star Member
Apr 14, 2017
Hi, I have some post ITA queries
While making pdf do you resize them? One of my marriage document is quite large 52cm*90cm. I was wondering if I can upload it as it is or should I resize it maintaining ratio into a pdf?
Another query is do you put any heading before each pdf like marriage certificate, educational transcripts, etc?