Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Missisauga
Job Offer........
Yes
IELTS Request
Speaking 6.5, Writing 7.0, Reading 7.0, Listening 7.5
Correct as long as you truly did not claim points for arranged employment.
If I removed the arranged employment from my application how would I know that still my point is same ?

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If I removed the arranged employment from my application how would I know that still my point is same ?
There isn't an updated score post-ITA so you have to be confident of the changes you make at this stage of your application.

soh075

Aug 22, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Missisauga
Job Offer........
Yes
IELTS Request
There isn't an updated score post-ITA so you have to be confident of the changes you make at this stage of your application.
I can tell you for what I got a points
CRS – Human Capital – Age 110
CRS – Human Capital – Level of Education 128
CRS – Human Capital – First Official Language
Proficiency 108
CRS – Human Capital – Canadian Work Experience 40
CRS – Skill Transferability – Education 50
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Total 436
And I got ITA when cut off was CRS 415
There are no points awarded for arranged employment in my total 436
Can you please tell me what to do as I do have a job offer of my current employer but it does not state any permanent word. Thats why I m little bit confuse that I dont want to get in trouble as I am not getting any point for arranged employment.

soh075

Aug 22, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Missisauga
Job Offer........
Yes
IELTS Request
My employment contract states that "I am employed in this company from Jan 2016 till now and my employment shall be continued for indefinite period."
Does that mean I am eligible for atleast one year or permanent employee?.

DBOR

Star Member
May 23, 2017
--- The item 6 in the first post is correct and is based on the feedback from applicants who actually got rejected !! I am sure that they were not fulfilling the CIC Clause which you pointed i.e. "apply within 6 months of the issuance of PCC".
I have taken strict stance in writing few items of the first post, after reading the consensus of the community, and to avoid rejection situations to begin with ! The point number 6 WILL NEVER FAIL you, because once you apply for the PCC after leaving the Country, your PCC is valid no matter how old it is and you will never face rejection !!

--- The clause from CIC quoted above cannot be challenged and is correct ! In the post that you have mentioned: My Advise to OP was based on a particular situation of the OP as he has to visit for a month (as far as I remember) and he was ready to apply for eAPR, so he was fulfilling the CIC clause "apply within 6 months".

You have to be careful while applying a particular on yourself which was given to someone else, as sometimes (very rarely) I am giving personal advise to the people based on their particular case and they can not be generalized !

Moreover, the list of rejection reasons of this thread must have few flaws, and is not complete! I hope I have clarified your confusion, and thank you for bringing this up, so that others can learn !
Hi farazafzal,

I'm having a hard time understanding this issue.. I'm currently living in Canada, and I'm already going to my country for a short visit. If I get PCC there and use it in my PR application, would it be OK?

Thanks so much!

farazafzal

Aug 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi farazafzal,

I'm having a hard time understanding this issue.. I'm currently living in Canada, and I'm already going to my country for a short visit. If I get PCC there and use it in my PR application, would it be OK?

Thanks so much!
Come back and apply from Canada..

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You mean apply for PR or apply for the PCC from Canada?

The point from the visit is to get the PCC as takes long through the embassy. I already got the ITA in May
He means apply for the PCC from Canada.

It seems you just saved yourself a trip.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I already booked it.. it is non-refundable :D... Also, if I apply in the embassy it will not be back before the deadline!
Not having it by the deadline is irrelevant.

As long as you have proof that you applied you can request an extension and submit it afterwards.

DBOR

Star Member
May 23, 2017
Not having it by the deadline is irrelevant.

As long as you have proof that you applied you can request an extension and submit it afterwards.
Just to make things simple, if I go there, get PCC during my visit and submit application, I will be rejected? 100%?

What I got from the thread is that I just need to submit it within 6 months of its issuance. I'm also going for a visit, not residing there anymore!.. I'm confused cuz some ppl say it is totally fine!!

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just to make things simple, if I go there, get PCC during my visit and submit application, I will be rejected? 100%?

What I got from the thread is that I just need to submit it within 6 months of its issuance. I'm also going for a visit, not residing there anymore!.. I'm confused cuz some ppl say it is totally fine!!
I'll put it this way, it is an unnecessary risk that could've been easily avoided.

It could go through or not, up to you if you want to take the chance.

Reactions: DBOR