+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reasons for Rejection (Faraz Summary)

Dan_79

Jan 13, 2016
Hi, could somebody clarify one nuance. When I submitted my family application, I attached, according to the requirements, copies of our passports, including all pages with bio-data and travel stamps. In my country every word in passport doubled in English, that is why I didn`t do any translation of it, but now I realised that not everything is doubled in English, I mean the majority of travel stamps which are in local languages. How do you think, can it cause any potential problems?

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi, could somebody clarify one nuance. When I submitted my family application, I attached, according to the requirements, copies of our passports, including all pages with bio-data and travel stamps. In my country every word in passport doubled in English, that is why I didn`t do any translation of it, but now I realised that not everything is doubled in English, I mean the majority of travel stamps which are in local languages. How do you think, can it cause any potential problems?
You don't have to translate stamps.

otman

Star Member
Oct 16, 2011

hi Guys,
if you applying with LMIA expired through ITA and it doesn't effect your point from where you been invited (FSTP), is ti ok to apply without LMIA?
Regards

pino1130

Star Member
May 22, 2017
Regarding the Letter of Reference, I'm currently working full-time under a fixed contract with my company, hence in the letter, I need to mention this fixed term contract as my job status right? Whether it's not a permanent position will lead to rejection? I'm FSW-Outland
Thanks guy!

Mar 19, 2017
Hi Faraz and other forum members,

I received ITA on 17th May 2017 and all set to lodge my file either end of this week or mid of next week. But currently I am into dilemma of one confusion where I need suggestions and directions.

I have got black and white print out of all the original documents(educational, birth certificate, passport, employee reference letter, pay slips, form 16s, appraisal letter, apponitment letter, medical, pcc, pofs i.e. bank letters and bank statements etc.) followed by the notorization and scan (for upload).

Is it fine or I need to have the colored scan of all the original documents(followed by notorization and scan?).

Please guide me so that I can have the changes done if needed.

I am waiting for the kind response.

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
Hi Faraz and other forum members,

I received ITA on 17th May 2017 and all set to lodge my file either end of this week or mid of next week. But currently I am into dilemma of one confusion where I need suggestions and directions.

I have got black and white print out of all the original documents(educational, birth certificate, passport, employee reference letter, pay slips, form 16s, appraisal letter, apponitment letter, medical, pcc, pofs i.e. bank letters and bank statements etc.) followed by the notorization and scan (for upload).

Is it fine or I need to have the colored scan of all the original documents(followed by notorization and scan?).

You have to upload original color scans for all documents. If you have documents in a language other than English, you need translation with notary. You are over killing this by taking print and doing notary of every single document.

Mar 19, 2017
You have to upload original color scans for all documents. If you have documents in a language other than English, you need translation with notary. You are over killing this by taking print and doing notary of every single document.
Thanks. Actually I was misguided by someone to go that way. Now, basis your suggestion I will upload colored scanned copies of original documents.

Can you please help me with one more clarification i.e.

For justifying the travel history, I will be providing scan copies of all visas (for countries where travelled) along with Immigration stamps. I have two queries here i.e.
(a) Couple of visas and immigration stamps are on old passport so I will be only scanning those specific pages and attach as part of overall travel document with explanation in Travel Document LOE. Is it fine?(not attaching the bio pages of old passport covering old passport number, birth date, name, address etc.)
(b) I have US valid B1/B2 visa (till 2025) and had UK business vis (expired in Apr 2017). I have/had these visas but never travelled to these countries. Should I still include these Visas passport pages scanned and uploaded as part of the overall travel document?

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
Thanks. Actually I was misguided by someone to go that way. Now, basis your suggestion I will upload colored scanned copies of original documents.

Can you please help me with one more clarification i.e.

For justifying the travel history, I will be providing scan copies of all visas (for countries where travelled) along with Immigration stamps. I have two queries here i.e.
(a) Couple of visas and immigration stamps are on old passport so I will be only scanning those specific pages and attach as part of overall travel document with explanation in Travel Document LOE. Is it fine?(not attaching the bio pages of old passport covering old passport number, birth date, name, address etc.)
(b) I have US valid B1/B2 visa (till 2025) and had UK business vis (expired in Apr 2017). I have/had these visas but never travelled to these countries. Should I still include these Visas passport pages scanned and uploaded as part of the overall travel document?

Old passports are not required by CIC. Only current passport and non blank pages are required.

If you feel that it has something important and are uploading them, make sure you upload them with bio pages as well.

When you do that, just create a index page and mention what is what in each page.

Current passport bio page ... 1
Current passport bio page... 2
Old passport bio page .. 7
Old passport bio page... 8
US Visa stamp in old passport.. 9

Something like this.

This will explain them what is what then and there. You could also explain this through LOE.

Reactions: nadirakazi
Mar 19, 2017
Whoever came up with the myth that "one must provide old passports to prove travel history" really deserves a slap in the face.
This is not myth rather was a query. Please stop bulling. I was asking since I read in different forums that travel history in last ten year required to be justified by providing immigration stamps on the passport. In my case all travel associated immigration stamps are on old passport!

This is the reason I request for a guidance from senior and experienced forum members to know that whether these are required to be uploaded or not so that I can ensure quality details submission as per CIC guidelines.

Reactions: astralsource

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This is not myth rather was a query. Please stop bulling. I was asking since I read in different forums that travel history in last ten year required to be justified by providing immigration stamps on the passport. In my case all travel associated immigration stamps are on old passport!

This is the reason I request for a guidance from senior and experienced forum members to know that whether these are required to be uploaded or not so that I can ensure quality details submission as per CIC guidelines.
I wasn't talking about you nor was I commenting on your question.

As already stated you're required to provide your current passport, period.

samuelja

Star Member
Nov 22, 2015
Ok. I asked question as wanted to be double sure. Anyways thanks for the suggestion and inputs.
Chill sunny, @DelPiero07 is one of the coolest chaps around and hes a jovial person. He is a very senior resource, having real in-dept knowledge of the PR process. No hurt intended either way, lets all move on :)

PS: Forgot to tell you, Del is into Pepperoni Pizzas and a slice of garlic bread ;)

Mar 19, 2017
Chill sunny, @DelPiero07 is one of the coolest chaps around and hes a jovial person. He is a very senior resource, having real in-dept knowledge of the PR process. No hurt intended either way, lets all move on :)

PS: Forgot to tell you, Del is into Pepperoni Pizzas and a slice of garlic bread ;)
I understand and respect. Lets move ahead