+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reasons for Rejection (Faraz Summary)

May 31, 2017
Hello,

I have an issue with my work experience letter. My organisation has issued a standard format and absolutely refuse to issue another letter in the prescribed format. Even my colleagues are not really helpful; they say that the HR manager has the ultimate say in these things. The only details mentioned in the experience letter are:

1. Name
2. ID No
3. DOJ and last day in the organisation
4. The title held

Is there any chance that this letter will suffice??

Regards
Swetha

canadacanada17

Star Member
Mar 24, 2017
2 more people rejected on the tracker, and 76 days after AOR because of a PC (TRAVEL HISTORY SHOWED MORE THAN 6 MONTHS CUMULATIVE STAYING IN THE COUNTRY)
That's upsetting, so basically if you happen to go on a lot of holidays to one country in the 10 years of history they ask for, you need a Police certificate? I've been to the USA for a vacation at least 15 times in the past 10 years, usually for around 2 weeks at a time. I'm a little scared now.

astralsource

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2016
Croatia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
That's upsetting, so basically if you happen to go on a lot of holidays to one country in the 10 years of history they ask for, you need a Police certificate? I've been to the USA for a vacation at least 15 times in the past 10 years, usually for around 2 weeks at a time. I'm a little scared now.
Exactly. Those are the rules. :/

soh075

Aug 22, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Missisauga
Job Offer........
Yes
IELTS Request
Speaking 6.5, Writing 7.0, Reading 7.0, Listening 7.5
Is it compulsory and necessary to have permanent word written in your job offer and employement letter?
Can missing of permanent word could be reason of rejection?

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Is it compulsory and necessary to have permanent word written in your job offer and employement letter?
Can missing of permanent word could be reason of rejection?
No, that requirement was changed to "one year after receiving PR" last year for all applicants claiming a valid job offer.

Reactions: soh075

soh075

Aug 22, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Missisauga
Job Offer........
Yes
IELTS Request
No, that requirement was changed to "one year after receiving PR" last year for all applicants claiming a valid job offer.
But in the letter which word would show that I will be atleast working for one year after recieving PR?
Do I need to write that sentence in the letter of employment?

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
But in the letter which word would show that I will be atleast working for one year after recieving PR?
Do I need to write that sentence in the letter of employment?
"
A valid job offer has to be:

• made by one employer
  • for continuous, paid, full-time work (at least 30 hours a week),
  • for work that is:
    • for at least one year after we issue your permanent resident visa
    • not seasonal, and
  • in a job that is Skill Type 0, or Skill Levels A or B of the 2011 National Occupational Classification (NOC)"
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/offer.asp

If you're claming the 50/200 points for a valid job offer then follow the link above.

Reactions: soh075

soh075

Aug 22, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Missisauga
Job Offer........
Yes
IELTS Request
How to show the requirement of highlighted pink color point in the job offer letter?
you have a valid work permit for a NOC 0, A or B job that is exempt from needing an LMIA, and you:

• are currently working for an employer specified on the work permit
  • have one year of full-time work experience (or an equal amount of part-time work) for that employer and
  • have a valid job offer from that employer for at least one year after we issue your permanent resident visa.

soh075

Aug 22, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Missisauga
Job Offer........
Yes
IELTS Request
"

• made by one employer
  • for work that is:
    • not seasonal, and
  • in a job that is Skill Type 0, or Skill Levels A or B of the 2011 National Occupational Classification (NOC)"

If you're claming the 50/200 points for a valid job offer then follow the link above.
You are right...
My job offer and employement letter states that I am a full time active employee and 40 hr / week as well as my job duties and all my benefits.
No where it states that I will be working atleast one year after issuing PR visa.

soh075

Aug 22, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Missisauga
Job Offer........
Yes
IELTS Request
"

• made by one employer
  • for work that is:
    • not seasonal, and

How to Prove that I will working atleast one year after PR ?
Do my employer has to write that line compulsory?

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
How to Prove that I will working atleast one year after PR ?
Do my employer has to write that line compulsory?
There is a thread of applicants who successfully claimed the 50/200 points without that specific line, look for that thread.

soh075

Aug 22, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Missisauga
Job Offer........
Yes
IELTS Request
There is a thread of applicants who successfully claimed the 50/200 points without that specific line, look for that thread.
I have not been awarded a point for arranged employment and I am applying under CEC, still you think its can create a issue after wards?

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have not been awarded a point for arranged employment and I am applying under CEC, still you think its can create a issue after wards?
If you have placeholders for letter of employment and offer letter that means you answered "yes" to having a valid job offer in the intended work section.

If you didnt claim any points for arranged employment simply correct your answer and those two placeholders will dissappear.

soh075

Aug 22, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Missisauga
Job Offer........
Yes
IELTS Request
If you have placeholders for letter of employment and offer letter that means you answered "yes" to having a valid job offer in the intended work section.

If you didnt claim any points for arranged employment simply correct your answer and those two placeholders will dissappear.
Thus by changing does it will effect my crs score or ITA?