Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
28-12-2010
LANDED..........
August 6 2010
Dear Gujjar,

There is no mechanism to chk your initial application to Nova Scotia...

But you can enquire when was the DD encashed

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nit4canada said:
Hi Rocky, the reply i received for my case specific query is in different format. And there is no fond colour in the response, as is in your case.
Hi

kindly share the email you got please and the coloring was done by me not email to highlight relevent points

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
summerlong said:
To Rocky and CoolEJ,
My application was IN PROCESS from August 2009 and then changed to DECISION MADE on Dec 2nd. A week later i got rejection letter.
I have sent an email to CIC London to see if they will explain the reasons for the rejection and will post it here if i get a reply.
Its very strange. Its not correct CIC must rectify such errors as after In Process they cannot state an applicant with a reason that he has not performed sufficient duties.

mhkhan

Nov 9, 2009
Toronto, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-06-2009
Doc's Request.
10-08-2009
AOR Received.
10-08-2009
IELTS Request
10-08-2009
File Transfer...
18-08-2009
Med's Request
21-01-2010
Med's Done....
12-02-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-01-2010
VISA ISSUED...
08-03-2010
LANDED..........
16-03-2010
Hi Rocky& all the other guys,

Recevied a reply to my case specific enquiry stating that my application is in process and as soon as the review is completed they will notify me regarding the next step no action needed from my side but my e cas shows review complete and in process so what do should i think about the reply i got. any comments a certain CA from this forum also got the same reply got to check with him if he can throw some light on my case

Regards,
MHKhan.

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mhkhan said:
Hi Rocky& all the other guys,

Recevied a reply to my case specific enquiry stating that my application is in process and as soon as the review is completed they will notify me regarding the next step no action needed from my side but my e cas shows review complete and in process so what do should i think about the reply i got. any comments a certain CA from this forum also got the same reply got to check with him if he can throw some light on my case

Regards,
MHKhan.
If you dont mind kindly share the email just remove any personal info if it has any so that we can know what kind of email it is then accordingly your question can be answered

Nit4canada

May 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
accounts said:
Nit4Canada,

What is the reply...
Whether u got Medicals...
rocky272727 said:
Hi

kindly share the email you got please and the coloring was done by me not email to highlight relevent points
This is the email i got for my case specific enqiry;

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the Canadian High Commission in New Delhi.

This is in response to your request for an update on the status of your application.

We do our best to make sure everyone who has applied to immigrate to or visit Canada is provided with effective and efficient service. We receive an enormous amount of correspondence daily. Although we would like to respond to all of it, we recognize that it takes resources away from processing applications, which leads to longer processing times. As a result, we do not provide detailed replies to applicants requesting a status update on their application.

Applicants for temporary status as a visitor, worker, or student who applied through a VFS Canada Visa Application Centre may check the status of their application through VFS: http://www.vfs-canada.co.in/contactus.html

Applicants can also check the Processing Times page on our website for information about how long it takes for applications in the same category to be finalized: http://geo.international.gc.ca/asia/new-delhi/site/servstan-en.aspx

Keep in mind that the processing times for temporary resident applications are quite short, so that by the time you receive this reply, your application may have already been processed and finalized. At the same time, please note that changes in the volume of new applications received and in the resources available to process them can lead to shorter or longer processing times. Some applications, owing to their complexity, take longer to process than others. Processing could be delayed by any of the following factors:

An interview is required
The applicant has not complied with a request for documents or information
We are awaiting the results of background checks or verifications
A medical examination and/or treatment is required

Applications are processed in the order in which they were received. If any action is required on your part, we will contact you using the contact information you have provided on your application.

If you are making an enquiry on behalf of a friend or relative, please note the Canadian Privacy Act prohibits the disclosure of personal information from our files without the written consent of the person concerned. Information may only be disclosed to a Canadian Citizen or permanent resident specifically named by that person, or to an authorized representative. See http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/representative/index.asp for further details.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum to help us serve you better.

We trust that this information will be of assistance.

Immigration Section / Section de l’immigration
Canadian High Commission / Haut-Commissariat du Canada
7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri
New Delhi
India / Inde

Nit4canada

May 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Rocky and accounts,

I am sorry , i was away from my desk and was conntinously travelling, hence delay in posting the contents.

lizlin

Sep 29, 2009
I have completed my Meds in Nov09, but still no updates on PPR. The e-cas status states it's in progress as well.

Is this normal?

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nit4canada said:
This is the email i got for my case specific enqiry;

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the Canadian High Commission in New Delhi.

This is in response to your request for an update on the status of your application.

We do our best to make sure everyone who has applied to immigrate to or visit Canada is provided with effective and efficient service. We receive an enormous amount of correspondence daily. Although we would like to respond to all of it, we recognize that it takes resources away from processing applications, which leads to longer processing times. As a result, we do not provide detailed replies to applicants requesting a status update on their application.

Applicants for temporary status as a visitor, worker, or student who applied through a VFS Canada Visa Application Centre may check the status of their application through VFS: http://www.vfs-canada.co.in/contactus.html

Applicants can also check the Processing Times page on our website for information about how long it takes for applications in the same category to be finalized: http://geo.international.gc.ca/asia/new-delhi/site/servstan-en.aspx

Keep in mind that the processing times for temporary resident applications are quite short, so that by the time you receive this reply, your application may have already been processed and finalized. At the same time, please note that changes in the volume of new applications received and in the resources available to process them can lead to shorter or longer processing times. Some applications, owing to their complexity, take longer to process than others. Processing could be delayed by any of the following factors:

An interview is required
The applicant has not complied with a request for documents or information
We are awaiting the results of background checks or verifications
A medical examination and/or treatment is required

Applications are processed in the order in which they were received. If any action is required on your part, we will contact you using the contact information you have provided on your application.

If you are making an enquiry on behalf of a friend or relative, please note the Canadian Privacy Act prohibits the disclosure of personal information from our files without the written consent of the person concerned. Information may only be disclosed to a Canadian Citizen or permanent resident specifically named by that person, or to an authorized representative. See http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/representative/index.asp for further details.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum to help us serve you better.

We trust that this information will be of assistance.

Immigration Section / Section de l'immigration
Canadian High Commission / Haut-Commissariat du Canada
7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri
New Delhi
India / Inde
Hi
well thankls for posting it. I think yours is a general template reply and is very different from mine. I just hope and pray now we get are meds and ppr in jan soon

mhkhan

Nov 9, 2009
Toronto, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-06-2009
Doc's Request.
10-08-2009
AOR Received.
10-08-2009
IELTS Request
10-08-2009
File Transfer...
18-08-2009
Med's Request
21-01-2010
Med's Done....
12-02-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-01-2010
VISA ISSUED...
08-03-2010
LANDED..........
16-03-2010
Dear Sir/Madam,

Please be advised that file is in process. At this point there is no action required on your part. Please be assured that as soon as the review is complete, the next steps in the processing of this application will be determined and you will be advised accordingly.

Hi Rocky and all others

This is the reply to my case specipic enquiery hope it helps to comment on my case.

Regards,
MHKhan.

Nit4canada

May 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you MHKhan for posting the contents. It seems both yours and rocky's responses are more specific, while mine is very general standared reply.

Does the difference in responses mean anything in our cases? I don't know.

So, the CHC responses in different way to different enquiries, but normally the responses are very generic in nature and does not disclose much helpful information.

sanjeevindia

Jul 1, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi rocky/nit4canada/mhkhan

from ur mails it is clear that chc-nd has replied based on the facts of ur individual cases. i believe ur app r at diff stages. may be they r overloaded or may be they r confirming something and wait is getting longer. hopefully all air will clear soon and u guys will receive ur ppr/meds by the end of jan 2010.

regards.

CoolEJ

Star Member
Jul 28, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I just got our medical request yesterday. It is dated Dec. 16. Probably some are delayed because of the holidays.

Nit4canada

May 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats CoolEJ..... Great news for us....hope we will get it soon aswell..All the best for the medicals...Thanks