Reasons for Delay in Meds & PPR: After status " In Process "

SDESAI1981

Star Member
Jun 9, 2009
UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi nit4canada

As you just mension my ECAS status changes directly to Visa Office Eligibility Review Complete after submitting full docs to London.
By doing lot of research i found that it is a rejection either based on NOC or based on not enough points/funds.
I am about to receive rejection soon but i don't know when as my ECAS changed on 07/12/2009. Do you think whether any seniour office also review file & docs before sending rejection????? Any help / commenet will be usefull.
Many Thanks Desai

Nit4canada said:
Hi Rocky, I guess, there is some internal instructions to target certain class of applications before the year ending. That may be the reason for delay in our applications. But it is very hard to conclude the exact reason for the delay.

Our applications have been "in process" for more than a month. In the case of those who got refusals from CHC ND got their status directly changed to visa office review complete and they never changed to "in process". I feel this is a reason for us to be optimistic because if they intend to refuse it, they should have made that decision earlier.

BTW, do you know any one who got a refusal after their application status changed to "in process"? Thanks

vahidvahid

Star Member
Jul 11, 2009
SDESAI1981 said:
Hi nit4canada

As you just mension my ECAS status changes directly to Visa Office Eligibility Review Complete after submitting full docs to London.
By doing lot of research i found that it is a rejection either based on NOC or based on [size=10pt]not enough points[/size]/funds.
I am about to receive rejection soon but i don't know when as my ECAS changed on 07/12/2009. Do you think whether any seniour office also review file & docs before sending rejection????? Any help / commenet will be usefull.
Many Thanks Desai
Hi SDESAI1981

are u sure even when your total points are less that 67, your status changes directly aftre recieved by visa office to visa office Eligibilty Review Complete? do u know someone that his/her status changed to above status because of lack of points? what is your total score ? I thought it is usually because of unmatched NOC.

Caloy

Star Member
Sep 25, 2009
Hi,

I actually sent it along with all my docs but it seems that IO wants a strong documentations. I sent only my total balance and for ielts was a written explanantion proving my english proficiency. I've alreadny took ielts last Nov 8 and will submit it along with my bank statements soon.

Nit4canada

May 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi SDESAI1981,

It is not a good sign if the status changed from "received by visa office" to "visa office eligibility review complete", as per the past posts in the forum.Of course, a decision to refuse the application will be taken by an experienced visa officer.

BTW, How much point you got in your self assessment before sending the application to CHC? Or did your work experience references does not amply describe the duties as similar to your NOC? Do you see any shortcomings in your application which may result in an adverse decision in your application? Please comment.Thank you

ramneek

Star Member
Aug 2, 2009
its nt always a rejection if status chenges to visa off review complete. most probably they ll demand some more docs.
correct me if i am wrong
rgds

sanjeevindia

Jul 1, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ramneek is right. they might ask 4 more docs or it could ne a rejection. unless u receive some communication from chc, do not reach any conclusion. meanwhile let's hope 4 the best.

regards

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ramneek said:
its nt always a rejection if status chenges to visa off review complete. most probably they ll demand some more docs.
correct me if i am wrong
rgds
Technically answered correctly. Otherwise they would have straight away made the status decision made. This status is there to indicate that they want more documentation to check the eligibility.

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tell me guy, Could these be the reason for delay in issue of Meds and PPR as compared regular applicants who have not traveled abroad.

I have traveled to UK for 15 days Twice on Holiday alone on tourist visa.
I had a student Visa for Australia for which I never traveled and cancelled my trip due to personal reasons.
I have a US B1/B2 visa issued in 2008 for which I haven't traveled yet.

Could these be a reason for delay in issue of meds and ppr. Logically it should not but I just want to understand the processing of NEW CHC since its been more than a month and I haven't received the meds and PPR.

Suggestions ?

mhkhan

Nov 9, 2009
Toronto, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-06-2009
Doc's Request.
10-08-2009
AOR Received.
10-08-2009
IELTS Request
10-08-2009
File Transfer...
18-08-2009
Med's Request
21-01-2010
Med's Done....
12-02-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-01-2010
VISA ISSUED...
08-03-2010
LANDED..........
16-03-2010
Hi Rocky,

Nice to see you have started a new Topic "Reasons for Delay in Meds & PPR: After status " In Process "" quite good for staying optimistic.

Well, I have been actively watching all your topics and comments on the double all the possible forum accessible on internet. After co-relating all the logics & fundas comparing to other peoples cases I have come to a conclusion that there are no rules neither scheduled timelines it is just matter of fate.

I have seen people talking about NOC 0111 & 1111...., people of the same NOCs applied after me got their visas.

Correct me if I am wrong.

Regards,
M.H.Khan

rocky272727 said:
Tell me guy, Could these be the reason for delay in issue of Meds and PPR as compared regular applicants who have not traveled abroad.

I have traveled to UK for 15 days Twice on Holiday alone on tourist visa.
I had a student Visa for Australia for which I never traveled and cancelled my trip due to personal reasons.
I have a US B1/B2 visa issued in 2008 for which I haven't traveled yet.

Could these be a reason for delay in issue of meds and ppr. Logically it should not but I just want to understand the processing of NEW CHC since its been more than a month and I haven't received the meds and PPR.

Suggestions ?

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mhkhan said:
Hi Rocky,

Nice to see you have started a new Topic "Reasons for Delay in Meds & PPR: After status " In Process "" quite good for staying optimistic.

Well, I have been actively watching all your topics and comments on the double all the possible forum accessible on internet. After co-relating all the logics & fundas comparing to other peoples cases I have come to a conclusion that there are no rules neither scheduled timelines it is just matter of fate.

I have seen people talking about NOC 0111 & 1111...., people of the same NOCs applied after me got their visas.

Correct me if I am wrong.

Regards,
M.H.Khan
Completely agree with your observation on that people who have applied after us under same NOC have got their visa's but as far as i know they have to be very cautious as far as assestment is concerned as canada needs loads of immigrants and they dont wangt any delays or backlogs. I dont know if its fate or if its some complication but whatever it is it creates tensions.

professional 1

Champion Member
Apr 25, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi rocky272727:

I know that what am going to say is not that relevant because each visa office has it's own procedures regarding to the processing time. However, to measure the progress in your application, look at applicants how are behind you not ahead of you. For example, we Buffalo applicants do not even dream to see the word "In Process" before at least one year from sending our applications to the local visa office.

Your situation is still excelent comparing to Buffalo applicants, i think you will get your visa and land in canada before even our applications get processed for the intial assessment in the visa office.

Feel relieved and hope the best of luck for you.

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
professional 1 said:
Hi rocky272727:

I know that what am going to say is not that relevant because each visa office has it's own procedures regarding to the processing time. However, to measure the progress in your application, look at applicants how are behind you not ahead of you. For example, we Buffalo applicants do not even dream to see the word "In Process" before at least one year from sending our applications to the local visa office.

Your situation is still excelent comparing to Buffalo applicants, i think you will get your visa and land in canada before even our applications get processed for the intial assessment in the visa office.

Feel relieved and hope the best of luck for you.
I completely agree with you one this. But when I compare it with CHC ND applicants and even same NOC and not even 1 applicant but many of them sending complete file in Nov 09 and getting meds and PPR in Dec 09 thats surprising. Only getting curious because of it. Anyways I wish best of luck to you as well. I hope I get the visa soon

Nit4canada

May 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Rocky2727272

Have you heard from the CHC ND about your case specific enqury? Thanks

k1940b

Star Member
Dec 4, 2008
My case is "in Process" since 25/6/09. I have not received medicals. An email sent to them was replied back "File awaiting review by an officer". What does it mean. File in London CHC. NOC 4121.

LW

Aug 20, 2009
Yes Rocky do let us know about the response on your case specific enquiry. you should get a response within two weeks of sending it.

Adding to this thread since I too am waiting for updates from ND (under 0111, submitted full docs end June, got and completed medical early Aug, waiting for PPR)

I think it the only explanation is that some checks/verification is being done on our specific cases. Probably straightfwd cases go through faster. Also another reason I can think of is that some of us submitted additional docs/provided clarification post submission of full docs to ND. And maybe such applications got put into a separate pile?

Nit4canada said:
Hi Rocky2727272

Have you heard from the CHC ND about your case specific enqury? Thanks