+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reason for rejection and next step

RajP

Apr 13, 2018
Hello all,

I had applied for a study permit application as I had gotten admission in Project Management course in Conestoga College. My application was refused and below are reasons for visa refusal, Can someone please tell me how do I rectify them and re apply ?

The refusal reasons outlined in the letter sent to the applicant on May 10, 2018 are the following:

• The officer was not satisfied that the applicant is not an intending immigrant.
  • The officer was not satisfied regarding the applicant’s current employment situation.
  • The officer was not satisfied regarding the limited employment prospects in the applicant’s country of residence.
  • The officer was not satisfied of the purpose of visit.
  • The officer was not satisfied by the proposed length of stay.
  • The officer was not satisfied based on the family ties in Canada and the county of residence.

Hopeful786

Jul 31, 2017
  • The officer was not satisfied that the applicant is not an intending immigrant.
Write a strong SOP with reasons that you have an objective when you return back to COR or home country.
  • The officer was not satisfied regarding the applicant’s current employment situation.
You need to provide more details on your current job occupation, visa status, etc. he thinks you are just applying as you are not happy with whatever you are currently doing.
  • The officer was not satisfied regarding the limited employment prospects in the applicant’s country of residence.
Provide an employment letter stating no objection on your travel and "Guarantee Return" to resume your job or anything that shows that you will not lose your visa status in the country of residence.
Again it depends on your SOP how good it is.
Provide them with exact details of program acceptance, if there is any internship add that as well. A receipt of fees paid to the college.
  • The officer was not satisfied based on the family ties in Canada and the county of residence.
Show evidence of your assets, family relatives, how often you visit, etc in home country/COR and if you have any relative in Canada provide their details (depend on what status they are).

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
Hello all,

I had applied for a study permit application as I had gotten admission in Project Management course in Conestoga College. My application was refused and below are reasons for visa refusal, Can someone please tell me how do I rectify them and re apply ?

The refusal reasons outlined in the letter sent to the applicant on May 10, 2018 are the following:

They all point towards SOP issue