+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reapplying immediately after a TRV refusal

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Thanks for sharing your concerns I own all these properties for very long time and the agricultural land came to me from my family share it's still on my mother name but legally mine I did provide all the paper works I have including the lease agreements including the registration and evaluation certificates in my previous TRV I have applied online and theres's very limited space where you have to attach all the financial paper works the total space you are allowed no more then 4MB which is very less you can't fit all papers into it I did reduce the size of the file which reduces the quality of the image as well I have more then 50 pages just for properties I'm sure the VO didn't look the papers properly or misunderstood it as you can see his reason of refusing and concerns i'm planning to visit again Australia and this time visit New Zealand as well
I'm from Capital which is politically stable
To prove property ties, the properties must be legally in your name, not your mom's name to prove property ownership.

Are the lease agreements in your name?

I recommend you prepare a cover letter with sub-sections for:
1. Previous refusal and how you have overcome those reasons

2. Purpose of your visit (reference an explanation for the detailed day-by-day plan with expense estimates, plus hotel bookings, etc) + Funds available for your visit

2. Strong ties to Pakistan with sub-sections for property and land ownership (current market valuation, property tax receipts, taxes paid for rental and agricultural incomes, property/land ownership documents if it's in your name, evidence if you hire employees for your agricultural land, etc) + Employment and business ties + Family ties (Are your parents dependent on you? Are you their only child? Do they live with other family members?) + Financial situation (salary + other income + investments with tax returns and bank statements)

3. Travel History (chronological sequence, 10 years, tabular format): Visa details + entry/exit dates for each visit + purpose of each visit + scan valid visas.

As you have started traveling quite frequently recently, it would seem like you're doing this for a Canada visa. You would want to re-evaluate your travel strategy.

4. Why you must return to Pakistan by a specific date

Cross reference all evidence in this cover letter. All facts must be in point-format, no long sentences. All amounts in both PKR/CAD

Reactions: Manjot4u and Naname

nush889

May 13, 2018
To prove property ties, the properties must be legally in your name, not your mom's name to prove property ownership.

2. Purpose of your visit (reference an explanation for the detailed day-by-day plan with expense estimates, plus hotel bookings, etc) + Funds available for your visit

2. Strong ties to Pakistan with sub-sections for property and land ownership (current market valuation, property tax receipts, taxes paid for rental and agricultural incomes, property/land ownership documents if it's in your name, evidence if you hire employees for your agricultural land, etc) + Employment and business ties + Family ties (Are your parents dependent on you? Are you their only child? Do they live with other family members?) + Financial situation (salary + other income + investments with tax returns and bank statements)

3. Travel History (chronological sequence, 10 years, tabular format): Visa details + entry/exit dates for each visit + purpose of each visit + scan valid visas.

As you have started traveling quite frequently recently, it would seem like you're doing this for a Canada visa. You would want to re-evaluate your travel strategy.

Cross reference all evidence in this cover letter. All facts must be in point-format, no long sentences. All amounts in both PKR/CAD
Thanks for your reply all lease agreements are on my name apart from the agricultural land the land is still on my mums name but legally is mine and I receive all the income into my account from that land my mum is financially depends on me I do have other brother and sisters as well they live in Pakistan we are living in one family house. I think i made a mistake when filling up application form where they ask how much money do you have available for this trip i mention $8,000CAD but i do have bank balance that time for over $100,000CAD what do you think because of this they have concerns about my financial.
Regards

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
I think i made a mistake when filling up application form where they ask how much money do you have available for this trip i mention $8,000CAD but i do have bank balance that time for over $100,000CAD what do you think because of this they have concerns about my financial.
It depends on what you plan to do when you visit.

You must prepare a detailed day-by-day itinerary/plan for your visit with expense estimates for sightseeing/entry fees/ meals/local travel, etc.... and prove you can afford this plan plus airfare.

Your bank balance must have adequate balance for this visit plan.... without borrowing from anyone/any large transfers between your accounts must be explained.

You must include evidence to show your mom lives with you at the same address + she (and any unmarried siblings) are financially dependent on you.

Again, the agricultural land cannot be shown as your property if it is legally not in your name. As for your other properties/any other documents must be in English or translated into English by a certified translator

Deep_harman__

Sep 14, 2018
Hlo..... Every one .... My visa got refused two .. Times for canada.... Study purpose ....... Second time only within 6 days....... What should i do... Both time they mentioned same grouds for redusel........ It was my last hope....... Could any one ... Help me.... I will be very thankful

Harman

Manjot4u

Star Member
Aug 22, 2018

1) Current market valuation can be done by self or must be by CA

2) IN PUNJAB THERE IS NO PROPERTY TAX ON VILLAGES RURAL AREA HOUSES SO HOW CAN PROOF IF

3) there is no tax paid on agriculture land and rent is paid by cash mostly ( how to resolve this )

4) hire employees for agriculture land are seasonal basic and they are paid on daily wages by cash ( solution plz )

Al the above problem are for me how can i overcome thses problem and what documents can replace all these above stuff
@Bryanna

Last edited:

Manjot4u

Star Member
Aug 22, 2018
It depends on what you plan to do when you visit.

You must prepare a detailed day-by-day itinerary/plan for your visit with expense estimates for sightseeing/entry fees/ meals/local travel, etc.... and prove you can afford this plan plus airfare.

Your bank balance must have adequate balance for this visit plan.... without borrowing from anyone/any large transfers between your accounts must be explained.

You must include evidence to show your mom lives with you at the same address + she (and any unmarried siblings) are financially dependent on you.

Again, the agricultural land cannot be shown as your property if it is legally not in your name. As for your other properties/any other documents must be in English or translated into English by a certified translator
@Bryanna

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
1) Current market valuation can be done by self or must be by CA

2) IN PUNJAB THERE IS NO PROPERTY TAX ON VILLAGES RURAL AREA HOUSES SO HOW CAN PROOF IF

3) there is no tax paid on agriculture land and rent is paid by cash mostly ( how to resolve this )

4) hire employees for agriculture land are seasonal basic and they are paid on daily wages by cash ( solution plz )

Al the above problem are for me how can i overcome thses problem and what documents can replace all these above stuff
@Bryanna
I'm wondering how many gaps you're trying to plug for your application. IMO, you're trying too hard to create far too many 'evidence' and 'explanations'.

It's easy to build if there's a foundation. It's really hard work here!

Manjot4u

Star Member
Aug 22, 2018
I'm wondering how many gaps you're trying to plug for your application. IMO, you're trying too hard to create far too many 'evidence' and 'explanations'.

Because i dnt wana get refusal for my TRV . Wana try my best to get trv

It's easy to build if there's a foundation. It's really hard work here!
Its not that easy as you see at ground level in rural areas of india everyone does t have a full information and knowledge of all these things
Like im doing farming while doing job also land is on my name and all the work is done by employee on daily wages its hard for small farmers to pay them in legal pay like making contracts paying wages through cheq. And having all receipts
Btw i drop my idea for TRV WE WILL TELL OUR RELATIVES THAT WE ARE NOT COMING BECAUSE GETTING A CANADIAN TOURIST VISA IS HARD FOR COMMAN PEOPLE

Menukushan

Dec 5, 2019
Am handicapped from india did here agriculture own with helping my family so i want visit here to see how the modern techniques used in Canada can i get visa or refuse my visa because am handicapped

rshmsarkar

Dec 19, 2019
Yes, as you have a UCI Number you must mention it in the TRV application form.

You must also answer 'Yes' and declare your previous visa refusal(s) for Canada/any other country in the 'Background Questions' section
Hi ,

My aunt and uncle want to reapply for the refused Canada TRV.
On Logging into the GC key( from the first attempt), where to start a new application? It's only showing the 1st application that's already been submitted. How can I upload additional documents for eg for proof of finances, socio-economic ties to home country etc.?

Thanks

Falguni07

Sep 3, 2023
My TRV is valid up to May 2024, however I applied it again with my son as his TRV will be expired in January. But for both of us TRV got refuse.

So, can I travel to Canada with my previous TRV? regardless refusal of second TRV