+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reapplying immediately after a TRV refusal

pjsaindane

Aug 7, 2013
Hello,

I`m from India. Our nationality is Indian. My husband is working in Canada as NOC C. He will be applying soon for his wok permit for NOC B level job, bcoz an LMO for this job has been approved. I have applied temporary visitors visa in India and it has got rejected. Hence I need some information regarding my open work permit. My husband will be applying online for both work permits (his work permit and mine open work permit) from Canada only. I will be submitting "Use of family member representative" i.e IMM5713. We need to upload the documents mentioned below.

The document checklist for my husband is :
Application to Change Conditions, Extend my Stay or Remain in Canada as a Worker (IMM5710)
Marriage License/Certificate
Offer of employment
Labour Market Opinion (LMO) from HRSDC or proof of submission
Passport or travel document
Digital Photo
Proof that you meet the requirements of the job being offered
Employer Questionnaire and Declaration
Use of a Family Member Representative for Online Applications (IMM5713)

the document checklist for me is as follows:

Application for Work Permit Made Outside of Canada (IMM1295)
Family Information (IMM5645)
Passport or travel document
Digital Photo
Family Information Form (IMM5707)

M having some doubts while filing IMM1295- Application of work permit from outside Canada

1. As my husband wil be the representative, what should I write in Current Mailing address and residential mailing address. Should I give My husbands address as current mailing address. and residential as mine in India?

2. Details of prospective employer
a. Name of Employer
b. Complete Address of Employer
3. Intended location of employment in Canada
4. Job title and description of duties

One more doubt- After getting Open Work Permit, how to apply for TRV online?

Eagerly waiting for guidance on this.

userA

May 26, 2013
@ pjsaindane - Please don't do this. One of the primary requirements for Spousal open work permit is that your spouse should be 'working' in Canada under Noc 0,A,B. Since your husband is presently working in NOC C, your application would probably be rejected.

The right way to do this is that first let your spouse apply for a work permit and start working in NOC B then you can go ahead and apply for your work permit.

You will need to add a copy of his work permit and visa with your work permit application.

userA

May 26, 2013
Hi Pallaviip,

1. Your Travel History
You cannot do much about this one. Travel history is made by travelling abroad and coming back to your home land. If you have not traveled abroad then you cannot do anything about it, this should not e a very big deal since people do get visas without any travel history.

2. Your Family ties in Canada and in your country of residence
What family do you have in Canada and in India? Maybe yours or your spouse's family is settled somewhere outside India? (Not necessarily in Canada) If you have family outside India then that is a problem. You need to show strong financial ties and social ties. You can show financial ties by bank balance etc. You can also get your property evaluated in India and submit that document.

3. You have not provided sufficient documentation to support your/ your host's income and assets
VO is not satisfied with your spouse's income documents. You can add his offer letter mentioning his salary, his last T4 and notice of assessment, his bank statement (6 months), his salary slips etc this will prove that he is able to take care of you for your stay. You also need to add your bank statement and bank statement.

Hope this helps.

kris1985

Aug 5, 2013
hello i got they same situation here i got refused today for temporary resident visa i am here in philippines and my husband hes in canada. hopefully my permanent resident visa i am luck but i have to wait it takes 14 months to process wow to long.!!!!

Reactions: Hannah1991

kartickstar

Mar 7, 2013
hi there please can help me i got second time reject TRV visa CAIPS report im pasting in the wall have a look and please advice me what i can do to show them i will leave the Canada and i want to go for only 10 days please help me

case Reviewed : previous refusal notes read ,PA to Reunion with wife for one in Montreal PA is recently married 20/04/2013 . no children .his wife is in Canada since Nov 13 2011, on a valid WP valid until 30 march 2014 .doing a post doctoral fellowship weak personal ties in India .PA is JR training /HR manager since April 2012 . weal professional ties in India .limited previous travel (uae) bank statement shows large amount deposited in account and recent deposit . i have concern that fund may not exits for the intend travel inviter saving around 8k . No NOA submitted but copy of Shows 29499 k $ as taxable income .on balance of profitability iam not satisfied that PA is well established in India to motivate is dept from Canada once he will be reunited with his iam not satisfied that inviter is well established in Canada and has sufficient fund to support PA intended travel .on balance of profitability iam not satisfied that PA is BF temporary visitor to canada that would depart aat the end of the authorised stay...
refuse on: travel history ,on ties , and funds

please help me to apply for third time \nd what are the chances while looking this report and what i have to do please help me

thanks
kartick

lollylag

Dec 21, 2013
Hi Toby! I just got recieved a reply from the Canadian Embassy here in the Philippines and sad to say, I was refused. Anyway, this is my first time to apply for a TRV/temporary work permit. The reason of my refusal was:

you have not satisfied me that you would leave canada by the end of the period authorized for your stay. in reaching this decsicion, i considered several factors including:

*your family ties in canada and in your country of residence
*purpose of visit
*limited employment prospects in your country of residence
*your current employment situation

I would like to reapply and provide them new information (like photos of my family here in the Phils, my plans after my visa expires) but unfortunately, my LMO already expired. Is it okay if I reapply immediately or should I get a new LMO?

Thank you in advance!

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
You need a new LMO if the one you have now is expired.

karankumar643

Oct 10, 2014
I applied trv Canada .but my visa was refused due to some reason .I want to re apply for trv .I collect all the papers which r demanded by embassy .now I want to submit these papers. what kind of embassy form will be used to submit these papers.

plz help me

maddyavula

Star Member
Nov 5, 2014
Hello everyone! Myself madhu.. My hubby is in Canada on his student visa.. He went there in 2013 and i applied for an open work permit on July 8 2014 but it got refused on this reasons:
1)travel history
2)family ties in Canada and in home country.
3)financial status and personal assets
4)employment status.
Therefore again I applied for an visitor visa on november 3rd with all the documents rrequired and made corrections for above said refusal reasons even then my applicatn got refused... Reasons were:
1)travel history
2)financial status and personal assets
3)purpose of visit
4) length of stay
I clearly mentioned I would like to visit my husband to celebrate Christmas n new year together and duration was one month.

Even after facing two refusals I didn't loose my hopes n confidence .. Again I applied for a visitor visa on 25 November with a clear covering letter explaining him the reasons for which he refused.. And now It is being processed in Bangalore India.
I hope everything will be positive this time!

maddyavula

Star Member
Nov 5, 2014
Hi Aman 1986

Nope I didn't get my visa.. Again it's a rejection.
Can anyone please suggest me.. Can I apply a student visa after 3 visitor visa and one open work permit refusal...

Is there any hope that I get my visa.. Or do they reject my student apply based on my previous refusals..
Planning to apply for may intake..

Experts please advise!!

raka1

Star Member
Nov 17, 2009
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
  • if first time your chances of approval was 90% then on refusal if u want to reapply then the chances become 45%.
  • officer don't care about your good wording or sympathy request in your cover letter
  • Only huge change of circumstances can get u approval only.
  • if he said your finance is not enough and 2nd time u borrow money 10 times more then first time but still it will be refused

leeela00

Mar 11, 2016
raka1 said:
  • if first time your chances of approval was 90% then on refusal if u want to reapply then the chances become 45%.
  • officer don't care about your good wording or sympathy request in your cover letter
  • Only huge change of circumstances can get u approval only.
  • if he said your finance is not enough and 2nd time u borrow money 10 times more then first time but still it will be refused

Hi raka1,

What if the second attempt to apply shows a difference in type of income (rather than income from employment but income accumulated from side business/self-employed)?

Would that help? Thanks a lot if you could answer this.

Sunglow

Apr 14, 2016
Hello, I am a newbie here. I applied for Canada TRV two weeks ago and unfortunately it was refused/denied for the following reasons:

1. travel history -> I have traveled to 9 different countries including Germany, Austria, Amsterdam, and South Korea. I have been granted Shengen and Korean visa before. Never did I overstay in my previous travels. My new passport has no stamp yet. All these travels are in my old passport that I submitted together with my application

2. personal assets and financial status -> I have provided the required bank statements. Balance amounting to more or less 4400 CAD. I have also provided stock certificates amounting to more or less 3300 CAD. I am a regular employee in my company and receives good compensation. This information was provided in my employment letter.

3. Sufficient funds, including income or assets, to carry out stated purpose in going to Canada and to effect my departure.
-> I plan to stay in Canada for 1 month to tour around and visit my friend who is already a PR in Canada. In my friend’s invitation letter, he specified that I will be staying at his residence. He was also the one who prepared for my itinerary and also indicated that he will fund it. Both the invitation letter and itinerary were signed by him. I also provided a photocopy of his passport and PR ID. More or less the only expense I need to worry about is my round trip ticket. So the amount in my bank statement should suffice right?

Please help! I really don't see why they refused my application. Is it best to appeal or to reapply? Any advice as to how I can increase my chances on my next application? Do you think I should reapply immediately? Thank you! This is just so frustrating..

Reactions: Kemal

BrianDell

Star Member
Jan 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17 Oct 2014
AOR Received.
1 Jan 2015
File Transfer...
6 Jan 2015<br>IP 3 June 2015
Med's Done....
9 Jan 2015
Passport Req..
17 June 2015
VISA ISSUED...
1 Aug 2015 (delivered)
LANDED..........
11 Aug 2015 in Edmonton
Why is the friend picking up the tab for your time in Canada? Friends usually limit themselves to providing free accommodation. Generally it's just romantic interests and family who would get their itinerary funded by a host individual, and when that situation is suspected you've got a suspected tie that will keep you attracted to living in Canada with him. In my experience visa officers will check off almost anything in that situation to justify a refusal (like travel history).

I would have applied using just your own financial strength without reference to his. If any attention is called to him at all, it'd just be as someone to visit as opposed to someone who is in any way relied upon.