+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reapplication of a refused Study Permit

Hurllarh

Star Member
Sep 16, 2020
My application got refused just two days after submitting the application, here it is
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the limited employment prospects in your country of residence.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.
here is a thread about it: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/my-study-permit-application-got-refused-just-two-days-after-applying-what-to-do.702881/
Now I am already on my way to my home country for reapplication and recently I got a standing job offer from a pharmaceutical company that produces medical drugs and luckily they were searching for a researcher before I found them and interviewed, most importantly located in my home city.

Recently, It came to my knowledge my mum had bought land properties in my name, and sibling's names, each of us had these properties not long after birth. I didn't know about it until recently after refusal cos it was meant to be gifts when we marry or something. she also has hers in her name as well.
Please, how can I include and explain these documents in the second application?
Should I include just mine and my mothers'or include siblings' own too?
Won't these negatively affect my application or should I just ignore these documents altogether? Thanks

Hurllarh

Star Member
Sep 16, 2020
How did you guys changed this thread to a completely different topic rather than addressing initial concerns? Smh

primaprime

VIP Member
Apr 6, 2019
Well if you now have a job, why do you want to study in Canada? Owning land can help show your ties to home so sure, include that. The earlier advice to pursue a master's still holds.

jweekend

Champion Member
Dec 13, 2019
My application got refused just two days after submitting the application, here it is
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the limited employment prospects in your country of residence.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.
here is a thread about it: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/my-study-permit-application-got-refused-just-two-days-after-applying-what-to-do.702881/
Now I am already on my way to my home country for reapplication and recently I got a standing job offer from a pharmaceutical company that produces medical drugs and luckily they were searching for a researcher before I found them and interviewed, most importantly located in my home city.

Recently, It came to my knowledge my mum had bought land properties in my name, and sibling's names, each of us had these properties not long after birth. I didn't know about it until recently after refusal cos it was meant to be gifts when we marry or something. she also has hers in her name as well.
Please, how can I include and explain these documents in the second application?
Won't these negatively affect my application or should I just ignore these documents altogether? Thanks
If you already have a job, why do you need to travel halfway across the world and spend thousands of dollars for basically a worthless piece of paper?

How much increase in income can you get with your diploma? Hoe would that justify you spending so much money to return to your home country only to go back to the same job and same salary?

Hurllarh

Star Member
Sep 16, 2020
Well if you now have a job, why do you want to study in Canada? Owning land can help show your ties to home so sure, include that. The earlier advice to pursue a master's still holds.
It isn't employment, but a standing offer or otherwise a conditional employment offer. you see its a position of a researcher for new drugs and I won't be completely qualified until I get the knowledge in computer science. I only have a degree in biotech and adding a computer science degree qualifies me as a computational biologist/researcher which is exactly what the company needs. They understand the quality of education that I will be getting hence the reason I am been provided with a conditional offer(have to graduate the course before fully employed).

Also, I am gonna truthfully explained that I had no idea that I owned properties(which has been bought for me since birth) that is why it wasn't included initially, hope this won't have a negative effect?
And I am gonna provide my siblings too, to show this is my parent custom.

Hurllarh

Star Member
Sep 16, 2020
If you already have a job, why do you need to travel halfway across the world and spend thousands of dollars for basically a worthless piece of paper?

How much increase in income can you get with your diploma? Hoe would that justify you spending so much money to return to your home country only to go back to the same job and same salary?
I don't have the job, I have a conditional offer to get the job I gotta be a top-notched qualified candidate. clarified?
And I’ve noticed you’ve literally never positively contributed or offered any concrete advice to anyone on this forum just tons of negativity. An education certificate might means a worthless paper to you but to me, it’s a great achievement and proof of knowledge acquired so I say it’s worth it ten times over.
I’ll really appreciate it if you stop commenting on my posts and future posts. Thanks.

Last edited:

Hurllarh

Star Member
Sep 16, 2020
I said STANDING JOB OFFER and not an employment offer, standing job offer is conditional and sort of guaranteed my position provided I met the set criterias for it.

primaprime

VIP Member
Apr 6, 2019
I said STANDING JOB OFFER and not an employment offer, standing job offer is conditional and sort of guaranteed my position provided I met the set criterias for it.
And you expect IRCC to believe a company will make you a job offer and hold a position open for you for several years while you study in Canada?

Royality

Star Member
May 28, 2020

Please who's your sponsor this time around? Is it still your uncle?