Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
22-04-2022
Med's Done....
13-08-2020
LANDED..........
16-11-2020
It isn't employment, but a standing offer or otherwise a conditional employment offer. you see its a position of a researcher for new drugs and I won't be completely qualified until I get the knowledge in computer science. I only have a degree in biotech and adding a computer science degree qualifies me as a computational biologist/researcher which is exactly what the company needs. They understand the quality of education that I will be getting hence the reason I am been provided with a conditional offer(have to graduate the course before fully employed).

Also, I am gonna truthfully explained that I had no idea that I owned properties(which has been bought for me since birth) that is why it wasn't included initially, hope this won't have a negative effect?
And I am gonna provide my siblings too, to show this is my parent custom.
If this is your genuine reason to go and study in Canada, then write as it is. Same applies to your properties. You have nothing to fear if you don't lie. My only suggestion is not to make your letter (not proofs) longer than a page and with type less than 12pt in Times New Roman

Reactions: Hurllarh

Hurllarh

Star Member
Sep 16, 2020
If this is your genuine reason to go and study in Canada, then write as it is. Same applies to your properties. You have nothing to fear if you don't lie. My only suggestion is not to make your letter (not proofs) longer than a page and with type less than 12pt in Times New Roman
Thanks man, I really appreciate

primaprime

VIP Member
Apr 6, 2019
So you haven't seen anyone who had job offer letter and later was approved ?
Sure, but they wouldn't have been approved because they had a theoretical job offer years down the line. They're not going to believe that an employer will keep a position open for years for you specifically so you can study in Canada.

Reactions: Tete

Kingaos

Oct 29, 2019
This thread is hilarious lmao. Honestly if you aren't going to give advice don't comment. It was rude to change the entire topic and not offer advice.

To you bro I suggest you order notes to pinpoint exactly why you were refuse.
It may be due to what you are studying. The officer may wonder why you want to study a bachelors degree when you already have one.
Go for pg certificate or masters.
For your sop you can say you have a conditional job offer along with land which in your name and any other loans etc. to tie you to your home country.
Also ask your future employer for a letter stating the grounds of the offer.
Good luck.

Reactions: Hurllarh

Hurllarh

Star Member
Sep 16, 2020
Sure, but they wouldn't have been approved because they had a theoretical job offer years down the line. They're not going to believe that an employer will keep a position open for years for you specifically so you can study in Canada.
You've got a point but unless you're a visa officer yourself you won't know for sure how they think or what and what not they would consider before approving a SP. Imagine it this way if a huge establishment is willing to produce you this legal binding letter, doesn't it mean you're immensely desired or doesn't it speak for itself you can easily always find a job in your field back in your home country provided you are a top candidate, especially if you were previously refused cos of this reason? As a matter of fact, I've seen and read about many applicants that got their approvals cos they produced this document and other supporting documents. The truth is no one really knows how the visa officer will think or view your application cos its not something generic. Hence, I disapproved of your statement that those applicants wouldn't have got approval cos they had future job offers, as this isn't evidentially a true statement. It might be just your personal take/theory...

Reactions: Petita

Hurllarh

Star Member
Sep 16, 2020
This thread is hilarious lmao. Honestly if you aren't going to give advice don't comment. It was rude to change the entire topic and not offer advice.

To you bro I suggest you order notes to pinpoint exactly why you were refuse.
It may be due to what you are studying. The officer may wonder why you want to study a bachelors degree when you already have one.
Go for pg certificate or masters.
For your sop you can say you have a conditional job offer along with land which in your name and any other loans etc. to tie you to your home country.
Also ask your future employer for a letter stating the grounds of the offer.
Good luck.
Thank you mate, I really appreciate your advice.

primaprime

VIP Member
Apr 6, 2019
You've got a point but unless you're a visa officer yourself you won't know for sure how they think or what and what not they would consider before approving a SP. Imagine it this way if a huge establishment is willing to produce you this legal binding letter, doesn't it mean you're immensely desired or doesn't it speak for itself you can easily always find a job in your field back in your home country provided you are a top candidate, especially if you were previously refused cos of this reason? As a matter of fact, I've seen and read about many applicants that got their approvals cos they produced this document and other supporting documents. The truth is no one really knows how the visa officer will think or view your application cos its not something generic. Hence, I disapproved of your statement that those applicants wouldn't have got approval cos they had future job offers, as this isn't evidentially a true statement. It might be just your personal take/theory...
You're free to attach whatever supporting documents you want and hope for the best. My point is that a "conditional job offer" will not magically cure a refusal. They want to see logical progression in your education and career. How does studying in Canada really improve your employment prospects if you can already get good job offers?

Hurllarh

Star Member
Sep 16, 2020
You're free to attach whatever supporting documents you want and hope for the best. My point is that a "conditional job offer" will not magically cure a refusal. They want to see logical progression in your education and career. How does studying in Canada really improve your employment prospects if you can already get good job offers?
Mate, I understand where you’re coming from and honestly I’ve got many tips and knowledge from the information and insights that you provided. It’ll be great if you actually see this from a positive perspective and try to read carefully what I’ve pointed over and over earlier in this thread. This isn’t an employment offer but CONDITIONAL employment offer. Which literally means I have to meet the standards and conditions of the offer.
I have to possess a degree with good grades in this course then if I’m successful with it, I’ll then be offered the employment. Honestly, I don’t know how much I can explain this.
And a conditional employment offer will not magically cure a refusal again my friend is a subjective statement.
No one and absolutely no one can tell what the visa officer process might deem important documents or not. Hence why many refusals cases were appealed and won for reviewal at court. You might submit the most perfect application and still got refused, this isn’t news to anyone as well and not including this document won’t cure refusal as well
At the end of the day I gotta do what I gotta do. Thanks for your advices though

Last edited:

primaprime

VIP Member
Apr 6, 2019
Mate, I understand where you’re coming from and honestly I’ve got many tips and knowledge from the information and insights that you provide. It’ll be great if you actually see this from a positive perspective and try to read carefully what I’ve pointed over and over earlier in this thread. This isn’t an employment offer but CONDITIONAL employment offer . Which literally means I have to meet the standards and conditions of the offer. I have to possess a degree with good grades in this course then if I’m successful with it, I’ll then be offered the employment. Honestly, I don’t know how much I can explain this. At the end of the day I gotta do what I gotta do. Thanks for your advices though
I'm just thinking from the perspective of someone going over your file. You're applying for a bachelor's, so that's three or four years. Do employers in Nigeria typically offer "conditional" employment three or four years in advance? It doesn't make sense from a Canadian perspective. No company here would do that. They would hire someone who is available and meets the requirements right now.

Now, you could argue that it is an example of the sort of job offer you could get after studying in Canada, as general evidence that there are prospects for you in your desired field back home. A letter stating they value applicants with Canadian educational credentials might help. But if you present it as if this specific company is guaranteeing to employ you in that exact job starting in 2023 or 2024, that will not sound very believable to a reasonable person, and that's the standard on which these applications are judged.

Reactions: Tete and Hurllarh

Hurllarh

Star Member
Sep 16, 2020
I'm just thinking from the perspective of someone going over your file. You're applying for a bachelor's, so that's three or four years. Do employers in Nigeria typically offer "conditional" employment three or four years in advance? It doesn't make sense from a Canadian perspective. No company here would do that. They would hire someone who is available and meets the requirements right now.

Now, you could argue that it is an example of the sort of job offer you could get after studying in Canada, as general evidence that there are prospects for you in your desired field back home. A letter stating they value applicants with Canadian educational credentials might help. But if you present it as if this specific company is guaranteeing to employ you in that exact job starting in 2023 or 2024, that will not sound very believable to a reasonable person, and that's the standard on which these applications are judged.
Actually this is a great advice and very reasonable. Although developing nations standards are different from Canada’s. Nevertheless, it’s more reasonable to provide a letter stating the value of a Canadian credentials as you’ve mentioned.

Hurllarh

Star Member
Sep 16, 2020

Do you think I should just get a recommendation letter from this company along with the offer and just submit the recommendation letter alone?