+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ready for Visa / Prêt pour Visa

abhi_001

Jun 15, 2018
Hi All,

I received an email stating that the passport is required to process the application further with regards to permanent residence. This email I received on 11-Mar-2020 and due to noval coronavirus induced lockdown in India, I have been unable to submit my passport to the nearby VFS so far. As per the IRCC website, they are providing 90-days extension to those whose PR applications are in process and required additional documents. Now, I have checked the VFS canada website and they are still closed due to prevailing pandemic situation. Can anyone advise what should be the way forward?

Many thanks in advance!

indianstudent96

May 22, 2017
Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-06-2020
Doc's Request.
18-08-2020
AOR Received.
27-06-2020
Med's Done....
16-04-2020
Hi All,

I received an email stating that the passport is required to process the application further with regards to permanent residence. This email I received on 11-Mar-2020 and due to noval coronavirus induced lockdown in India, I have been unable to submit my passport to the nearby VFS so far. As per the IRCC website, they are providing 90-days extension to those whose PR applications are in process and required additional documents. Now, I have checked the VFS canada website and they are still closed due to prevailing pandemic situation. Can anyone advise what should be the way forward?

Many thanks in advance!
Raise a web form ASAP.

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
Hi All,

Many thanks in advance!
simply submit the passport when vfs opens.