Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made 24.01.2013
LANDED..........
One of the most relevant post here..!

very good post Kenamen...+1 for you from my side too.

keep it up.

mr_rana

Dec 28, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
NVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Sent with App. (Excluding PCC)
AOR Received.
1st:-04.2010, 2nd:- 04.2011
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
File Transfer...
06.2011 (RBVO), 04.2012 (In Process)
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made 24.01.2013
LANDED..........
Dr. Hasib,
one of my oldest contacts ...same VO.!

What's your update?
And after RBVO, I guess it'd be 2AOR and then MR & PCC request if I am not wrong!

regards

sunnytwin

Star Member
Mar 23, 2011
Malaysia
Category........
Visa Office......
Kuala Lumpur
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-Aug-2010
Doc's Request.
Sent to CIO
AOR Received.
07-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent to CIO
Med's Request
05-April-2011
Med's Done....
24-April-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
01-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
07-June-2011
KLBee said:
hi sunnytwin
i got visa. you also can here goodnews soon
CONGRATULATIONS!!! Good Luck in your journey!

KLBee

Apr 22, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Category........
Visa Office......
Kuala Lumpur
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1-10-2010
Doc's Request.
Sent with initial one
AOR Received.
1-2-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with initial one
File Transfer...
15-2-2011
Med's Request
14-3-2011
Med's Done....
28-3-2011
Passport Req..
31-6-2011
VISA ISSUED...
2-6-2011
LANDED..........
soon
Hi sunnytwin
i have received by email for PPR and RPRF in 31/5/2011. i have visited personally with my wife on 2/6/2011 by 8.30am.
they collected our passport and asked us to come back 1 to 2 hour later(they told if possible have breakfast and comeback)
10.30am i have collected my passports and copr.

sunnytwin

Star Member
Mar 23, 2011
Malaysia
Category........
Visa Office......
Kuala Lumpur
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-Aug-2010
Doc's Request.
Sent to CIO
AOR Received.
07-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent to CIO
Med's Request
05-April-2011
Med's Done....
24-April-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
01-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
07-June-2011
KLBee said:
Hi sunnytwin
i have received by email for PPR and RPRF in 31/5/2011. i have visited personally with my wife on 2/6/2011 by 8.30am.
they collected our passport and asked us to come back 1 to 2 hour later(they told if possible have breakfast and comeback)
10.30am i have collected my passports and copr.
Dear KLbee,

Thank you so much for your quick feedback. WOW, that was quick.

Best wishes on your journey!!!

Regards,
sunnytwin

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
mr_rana said:
Dr. Hasib,
one of my oldest contacts ...same VO.!

What's your update?
And after RBVO, I guess it'd be 2AOR and then MR & PCC request if I am not wrong!

regards
still waiting for MR :(

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
Important notice:

Online Enquiry form to contact federal skilled worker client service unit is no longer available since 6 Jun 2011

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/canada/csu.asp

regards,
Dr.Hasib

echoes1978

Apr 8, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
What do you seniors think about applying for FSW1 under NOC 1122 on 29th June? Reason I am thinking about this is because there will be 5000 applications under NOC 1122 ready for delivery in Sydney on 4th July. I believe this NOC will stay on the list as it just came on the list a year ago.

On the other hand, there is a possibility that rules will change on 30th June, so I will be doomed if I send my documents earlier. I'm not afraid for the amount and type of documents which we need to send because I have everything, even more than needed (credentials, PCC, spouse IELTS, pension insurance statements for last 10 years,......).

However, the thing is that I will probably not have enough points if they reduce points for work experience and age, and one high score on Ielts is not enough to help me with this, right? Who knows which proposed changes will be accepted and which will not be accepted. One thing is sure, I don't have anything to lose, only thing that can happened to me is that GAP can fill out on 5th Jully if I dont send my application on time. If the rules changes, my documents are useless anyway, so I don't need them beside me while I'm reading about new restricted immigration rules.

Sorry to bother you, this are just my thoughts. I'm thinking about this 24 h/day and 7d/week.

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
echoes1978 said:
What do you seniors think about applying for FSW1 under NOC 1122 on 29th June? Reason I am thinking about this is because there will be 5000 applications under NOC 1122 ready for delivery in Sydney on 4th July. I believe this NOC will stay on the list as it just came on the list a year ago.

On the other hand, there is a possibility that rules will change on 30th June, so I will be doomed if I send my documents earlier. I'm not afraid for the amount and type of documents which we need to send because I have everything, even more than needed (credentials, PCC, spouse IELTS, pension insurance statements for last 10 years,......).

However, the thing is that I will probably not have enough points if they reduce points for work experience and age, and one high score on Ielts is not enough to help me with this, right? Who knows which proposed changes will be accepted and which will not be accepted. One thing is sure, I don't have anything to lose, only thing that can happened to me is that GAP can fill out on 5th Jully if I dont send my application on time. If the rules changes, my documents are useless anyway, so I don't need them beside me while I'm reading about new restricted immigration rules.

Sorry to bother you, this are just my thoughts. I'm thinking about this 24 h/day and 7d/week.
NEW CANADIAN IMMIGRATION PROGRAM CHANGES

June 24, 2011
Today Citizenship and Immigration Canada released changes to the Federal Skilled Worker, Federal Immigrant Investor and Federal Entrepreneur programs. The following changes will affect applicants submitting new applications under these programs between July 1, 2011 and July 1, 2012. Applications submitted prior to July 1, 2011 will continue to be processed according to the regulations in effect at the time of submission. Here you will find a brief summary of the changes:

Federal Skilled Worker

• Same list of 29 eligible occupations issued under the Minister's Instructions on June 26, 2010
• Limit of 10,000 applications accepted for processing
• Sub-limit of 500 applications per occupation (NOC)
• Applications submitted with an Arranged Employment Opinion (AEO) or with a valid work permit in a skilled occupation will continue to be accepted and will NOT be counted towards the cap.

What does this mean? This means that individuals, who have one year of work experience in one of the 29 eligible occupations listed here, should submit their applications as soon as possible. Many people who were not able to fit in under the cap last year have completed applications, ready for dispatch. With a limit of only 500 applications per occupation, time is of the essence.

The CIC website will be updated on July 1, 2011, with details on application requirements and procedures for affected programs.
so it is advisable for prospective applicants to wait till July 1,2011 to see whether or not they meet the requirements.

thanks,
Dr.Hasib

mute_man

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 January 2011
Nomination.....
23 June 2011
AOR Received.
20 July 2011
Med's Request
05 March 2014
Med's Done....
15 March 2014
Passport Req..
05 March 2014
VISA ISSUED...
16 April 2014
LANDED..........
12 July 2014
Dr.Hasib said:
Important notice:

Online Enquiry form to contact federal skilled worker client service unit is no longer available since 6 Jun 2011

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/canada/csu.asp

regards,
Dr.Hasib
SHOWING HTTP Error 404 – Not Found!! is it true??

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
mute_man said:
SHOWING HTTP Error 404 – Not Found!! is it true??
they deleted that page...
instead of that webform(online enquiry form), they are requesting applicants to contact them via this following email address:

FSW‑Sydney‑Search‑Enquiry@cic.gc.ca (no space berofe & after @)

ref: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/canada/sydney.asp

mayankpandya

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011.
Doc's Request.
PER on 24- MAR- 2011.
AOR Received.
20-APRIL-2011
File Transfer...
In-Process on 30 May 2011
Med's Request
14 July 2011
Med's Done....
22 July 2011
Passport Req..
14 -Jul- 2011 Passport send on 26-Jul-11
VISA ISSUED...
29-AUG-11
LANDED..........
16-OCT-11
Its Official Now.. New on New rules.

News Release

Changes to economic immigration programs will help further reduce backlogs and improve wait times

Ottawa, June 24, 2011 — Canada is adjusting its intake of applications from economic immigrants to further reduce the backlog and improve wait times while meeting the country's labour market needs, Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism Minister Jason Kenney announced today.

“The backlog of federal skilled worker applications is now half of what it was when we announced the Action Plan for Faster Immigration in 2008,” said Minister Kenney. “These measures will help us to continue that progress.”

Canada receives many more immigration applications than can be accepted every year. As part of ongoing efforts to better align application intake with priorities for immigration, Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) is limiting the number of new applications it will consider in certain categories of the federal economic immigration stream.

Effective July 1, 2011, the changes will affect new applicants to the federal Skilled Worker, federal Immigrant Investor and federal Entrepreneur programs. The changes will not affect the number of permanent resident admissions in 2011 in these three categories.

“Canada continues to welcome historically high numbers of new immigrants each year, but the Government continues to receive applications that far exceed this number,” said Minister Kenney. “If we don't keep putting reasonable limits on new applications, backlogs and wait times will grow.”

In November 2008, the government first took steps to identify for processing those federal skilled worker applications that responded to Canada's labour needs, such as applicants with arranged employment offers from Canadian employers or with experience in an occupation in high demand. In June 2010, the government released an updated list of 29 priority occupations and introduced a global cap of 20,000 for federal skilled workers, as well as a sub-cap of 1,000 under each occupation. Over the past year, CIC has received approximately 13,800 federal skilled worker applications under the priority occupations list (figure accurate as of June 24, 2011).

Now, for applicants who do not have an offer of employment in Canada, the government will further limit the number of new federal skilled worker applications that are considered for processing to 10,000 a year, beginning July 1. This limit will help better align the number of applications with labour market demand. Within the 10,000 limit, a maximum of 500 new applications in each of the current 29 priority occupations will be considered.

In addition, the Minister is introducing a cap of 700 on new federal investor applications. Although last year, CIC made changes that raised the minimum net worth and investment requirements, it continues to receive applications in excess of what is required. An annual cap on new applications will allow for progress on backlog reduction while ensuring that the Department has a sufficient volume of new files to meet its commitments.

The Minister is also introducing a temporary moratorium on new federal entrepreneur applications. Wait times for this program currently stretch to eight years in some visa offices. By ceasing to accept new applications as of July 1, the government will prevent further processing delays. The federal Entrepreneur Program will undergo a review in the coming months to ensure that Canada is better able to attract and retain innovative entrepreneurs.

The authority for these changes, which are being introduced through ministerial instructions, comes from amendments to the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act approved by Parliament in 2008 as part of the Action Plan for Faster Immigration. The instructions are meant to be a flexible tool that allows the government to align the intake of immigration applications with priorities for immigration.

Since these changes were implemented in November 2008, the backlog of pre-2008 federal skilled worker applicants has decreased by 50 percent. As well, priority applications are being processed in a period of months rather than years, as was the case prior to the 2008 changes.

The CIC website will be updated on July 1, 2011, with details on application requirements and procedures for affected programs.

Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/CitImmCanada

For further information:

Kasra Nejatian
Minister's Office
Citizenship and Immigration Canada

Media Relations
Citizenship and Immigration Canada
Ontario Region
613-952-1650
CIC-Media-Relations @ cic.gc.ca

moyrzg

Jun 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-07-11 received by MIKE on 08-07-11
Doc's Request.
BD encashed as per email 18aug2011
Nomination.....
2nd Mail Aor by singapore v.o --- 24 oct 2011
AOR Received.
1st PER RECEIVED 4TH OCTOBER
IELTS Request
submitted with application:GENERAL
File Transfer...
ECAS: We Started Processing on.October 24,2012
Med's Request
medical results have been received on ecas as of 3pm 28jan 2013
Med's Done....
medical done nov 22 sent to manila embassy dec 13
mr_rana said:
Thanks Mayank again..!!

My VO is Singapore and as I checked my e-cas status, it's still "Application Received".
Since I got my PER just 2 days ago, I guess my status would be changed/updated soon at CIC website.

Rest regarding applying for PCC, I guess I'd do it in between RBVO & 2nd AOR...say a week after RBVO.

Also one person suggested me that to remove this risk, I better apply & SUBMIT my PCC and as soon as my status changes to RBVO, BEFORE it's asked by VO---> What do you say regarding this way?

- And how does this medical call made? Is it also by ordinary post or e-mail?

regards
Rana
MR_rana,

hello i believe u are also here in Singapore? is that correct?
may i ask how u got the police clearance if you are not a citizen like me nor a resident here.
i am merely on s pass work permit . pls enlighten if you have idea. last time i called they only give to citizens ....