+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Re-verification by WES - Issue with Madurai Kamaraj University (MKU)

verma.rahul1

May 7, 2019
Hi All,

Need some inputs from all of you for my wife's ECA. We had made an online payment to MKU for issuing the transcripts (She has done her MBA through MKU). While the transcripts were shared with WES directly by MKU, we recently received an email from WES stating that they are conducting a secondary verification and they've shared the documents, both electronically as well as by post, with MKU.

We've been trying to connect with the university officials, both phone and email, for the past 3 days but no luck whatsoever. Nobody is responding to the emails. On the phone, the moment you start speaking they'll either cut the call or ask you to call at X PM/tomorrow, but again the same thing repeats. Can't believe how can the officials be so unprofessional. Moreover, while I got my transcripts from Bangalore University for 650/-, we were asked to pay 8050/- to MKU for issuing the transcripts.

Has anyone got their re-verification processed through MKU? Appreciate if you could provide some guidance around this. Visiting the university personally is not possible. Even if we do, considering we are based out of Bangalore, I am sure it will be unproductive (language barrier plus their own sweet time to respond).

Thanks in advance for your help!

Reactions: Gurpinder1974

myscanada

Star Member
Sep 7, 2018
We got the same issue, but, after about 3 months they gave us a positive result, please be patient

it will come through
hope this helps
regards

Prasathsharma

Jun 20, 2020
Hi All,
I have completed by under graduation and masters in Madurai Kamaraj University (MKU). Please let me know if any body completed WES and kindly help me what are the certificates we have to submit and the process. Thanks in advance.

Vishnu1465

Dec 12, 2020
Hi All,

Need some inputs from all of you for my wife's ECA. We had made an online payment to MKU for issuing the transcripts (She has done her MBA through MKU). While the transcripts were shared with WES directly by MKU, we recently received an email from WES stating that they are conducting a secondary verification and they've shared the documents, both electronically as well as by post, with MKU.

We've been trying to connect with the university officials, both phone and email, for the past 3 days but no luck whatsoever. Nobody is responding to the emails. On the phone, the moment you start speaking they'll either cut the call or ask you to call at X PM/tomorrow, but again the same thing repeats. Can't believe how can the officials be so unprofessional. Moreover, while I got my transcripts from Bangalore University for 650/-, we were asked to pay 8050/- to MKU for issuing the transcripts.

Has anyone got their re-verification processed through MKU? Appreciate if you could provide some guidance around this. Visiting the university personally is not possible. Even if we do, considering we are based out of Bangalore, I am sure it will be unproductive (language barrier plus their own sweet time to respond).

Thanks in advance for your help!
Hi

Can you please confirm if it was an distance education and year which MBA has been done from MKU. Does WES evaluated it?.

Bcoz, I have also done distance MBA from MKU 2015-17 year. I had done my ECA through IQAS and got the report as the program is authorized by DEB UGC. I am planning to reapply through WES. If WES accept it.