20/02/2020
Med's Done....
08/02/2020
Passport Req..
13/10/2020
VISA ISSUED...
02/12/2020
Congrats!!.Your VO?
Thank you. Last time I had to send my passport to Singapore. So I guess it's Singapore. My PnP is from Nova Scotia.

Reactions: Titanium

fizikellyfit

Aug 26, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
By the grace of Almighty, received the PPR letter. Took 50 days after the re-medical update. Thank you all group members for your continuous support. Hope this time everything goes well and can land safely with my family, despite the rise of Omicron.
Wish you all can grab your dreams safely this time soon and may get relieved from this painful anxiety.
Congratulations! Awesome news on NYE. Now you can celebrate NYE in peace :D

benu_bd

Oct 18, 2020
Bangladesh
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
10/01/2020
AOR Received.
20/02/2020
Med's Done....
08/02/2020
Passport Req..
13/10/2020
VISA ISSUED...
02/12/2020
wh

which email address did you get the PPR from? something like spore.international..??
No, that is the interesting point. The message came as an update in my account. I got a "We need some thing from you, check your account" mail in mailbox, unlike the last time, when the mail came directly from the address IRCC.CIO.BRCD.IRCC as "Ready For Visa".

Erseenvi

Feb 11, 2020
Hi guys. Web form did not answer the questions if they are not considered as an urgent situation by IRCC. And I cannot call IRCC since I'm abroad. But I have to contact IRCC about my expired COPR since IRCC didn't contact me to tell what to do. I tried to contact my local VO but they told me that I should talk with IRCC office in Ottawa.

Is there any other way to contact IRCC? Do you guys know any other options?

Thank you

Reactions: newbulu

@Jack@

Star Member
Jan 7, 2021
Hi friends, has any one recently received remedical request? I've been waiting for long since I got ultimatum mail in September, 2021 and replied to same next day. Till then nothing has happened. I think they have started work again after mini vacation of Christmas, Haven't they?

Erseenvi

Feb 11, 2020
I called this number using the app HUSHED: 1-888-242-2100
Hi. How long did you wait for a representative? and do you remember what time did you call them? I'm asking because of the payment plans of the application you mentioned. There are different plans like 50 mins 110 mins calls etc. Thank you

abqalhamairi

Jun 23, 2019
Hi guys. Web form did not answer the questions if they are not considered as an urgent situation by IRCC. And I cannot call IRCC since I'm abroad. But I have to contact IRCC about my expired COPR since IRCC didn't contact me to tell what to do. I tried to contact my local VO but they told me that I should talk with IRCC office in Ottawa.

Is there any other way to contact IRCC? Do you guys know any other options?

Thank you
Email them CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca and/or send a webform and don't choose your local VO when it asks if you application is being processed outside of Canada.

Reactions: Titanium

Erseenvi

Feb 11, 2020
Email them CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca and/or send a webform and don't choose your local VO when it asks if you application is being processed outside of Canada.
Thank you I already emailed them but no response. A month ago, IRCC office in Etobicoke said that they forwarded my application status to IRCC office in Ottawa. But there is no way to contact them and ask about what I should do next. I am asking for alternative contact information if you guys know any. Thank you.

abqalhamairi

Jun 23, 2019
Thank you I already emailed them but no response. A month ago, IRCC office in Etobicoke said that they forwarded my application status to IRCC office in Ottawa. But there is no way to contact them and ask about what I should do next. I am asking for alternative contact information if you guys know any. Thank you.
Email them everyday until they reply. They eventually will.

• Haha
Reactions: fizikellyfit

Titanium

Mar 9, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
October 2019
Whats your AoR,VO and details of your CoPR please?