+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Re-issue of Expired COPR & Visa

gtcan19

Sep 11, 2020
It's finally happened! We got our new COPR today. Thought COPRs were online now, but we got a physical copy. It'll expire in a year, when our medicals do.

Can't believe the wait is finally over. It's such a relief. I'm grateful how supportive everyone has been on this forum. Hope everyone gets theirs soon as well.
Were you asked to submit that to Hongkong again or Manila did that on ur behalf ? So its like Manila taking around 3 weeks from PPR to COPR. Not bad. I’ll submit passport later this week. Hope to get back by early next year.

Gary501

Star Member
Feb 9, 2021
Were you asked to submit that to Hongkong again or Manila did that on ur behalf ? So its like Manila taking around 3 weeks from PPR to COPR. Not bad. I’ll submit passport later this week. Hope to get back by early next year.
Nope, we never sent it to Hong Kong. It was quite confusing. After submitting passport info to Manila, Hong Kong asked for it. Then we got an upload request awhile after messaging Hong Kong for the instructions. Then Manila, who we never messaged, asked for it again. But the next day our account got updated to approved.

Reactions: gtcan19

Erseenvi

Feb 11, 2020
hello @Erseenvi

I think i have a similar case like yours. Was your copr issued while you were outside canada ?
Mine was issued and i was outside canada so they reversed saying i shoukd contact them when i return to canada. they said i should come back with my temporary resident visa.
Hi Judy,

Yes it's exactly what you said. Unfortunately, my work permit is expired too. Just bad timing.. They told me to apply for PRTD but I'm not sure if I can apply with an expired COPR.

So what is you plan now?

VaishaliAkilesh

Star Member
Jul 10, 2021
USA
Category........
VISIT
Visa Office......
Los Angeles
App. Filed.......
29-08-2021
Passport Req..
24-09-2021
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2021
Hi everyone!
we received our ppr request on December 3rd,2021.
AOR- March 2019
Type - FSW Outland
COPR expired - Feb, 2021
UE email - 7th september, 2021
Remeds passed - 26th October 2021
Ppr request - 6th December,2021

I had a doubt regarding sending our passports. Our COR is USA and we are asked to send our passports to Ottawa. Are we supposed to send our passports and all the other documents in one envelope or two separate envelopes for each. We are two of us in the application, my husband being the primary applicant and im the secondary applicant. Kindly shed some light on the above matter :)

Hope to see more ppr requests from everyone in this group in the coming weeks! :)

Last edited:

Judy12

Star Member
Jan 27, 2021
Hi Judy,

Yes it's exactly what you said. Unfortunately, my work permit is expired too. Just bad timing.. They told me to apply for PRTD but I'm not sure if I can apply with an expired COPR.

So what is you plan now?
i honestly don’t know. Reaching them is frustrating. I can’t return cos i have a new born child.

Sharan083

Star Member
Jul 6, 2019
Hi everyone,
I need help. I want to know that what I am supposed to do after taking remedical test.
I got remedial request on - 24 October.
I did it on - 30 October
I raised general webform on 1 December to inform IRCC about my medical. However,I still see same message in my cic account that your action is required.
Is there something that I am missing or I am supposed to do ? Please let me know
I would highly appreciate your help.

benu_bd

Oct 18, 2020
Bangladesh
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
10/01/2020
AOR Received.
20/02/2020
Med's Done....
08/02/2020
Passport Req..
13/10/2020
VISA ISSUED...
02/12/2020
Hi everyone,
I need help. I want to know that what I am supposed to do after taking remedical test.
I did it on - 30 October
I raised general webform on 1 December to inform IRCC about my medical. However,I still see same message in my cic account that your action is required.
Is there something that I am missing or I am supposed to do ? Please let me know
Dear friend, I suppose you obviously done your medical from one of the listed panel doctors as you did the first time. If that is true, than the doctor should have uploaded their findings soon after they prepared your report (which you already know).
Basically, no action by the applicant is required.
You can now upload the copy of "Medical Complete" (usually comes with your picture) through the webform, and see what happens.

Reactions: Sharan083 and VVV62

jashan2099

Oct 21, 2021
Hi everyone
@legalfalcon @caipsnotes , I submitted application in Feb 2020 and waiting for PPR.i recently received GCMS
Eligibility -Passed
Security
Criminality -Passed
Medical- Passed
Info sharing - Complete
Final- Approved

I can see document no. in document issuance section and visa sticker but Status of document is cancelled.
Please elaborate
Thanks

Sharan083

Star Member
Jul 6, 2019
Dear friend, I suppose you obviously done your medical from one of the listed panel doctors as you did the first time. If that is true, than the doctor should have uploaded their findings soon after they prepared your report (which you already know).
Basically, no action by the applicant is required.
You can now upload the copy of "Medical Complete" (usually comes with your picture) through the webform, and see what happens.
Thanks for giving this input @ benu_bd.
Glad to know that m not missing something. I have already submitted that medical test acknowledgement through webform on 1 December. Despite that my account is showing the message' your action is required'
That's why I was bit worried.
Thanks again for your help.....

Reactions: benu_bd

Grammar

Nov 3, 2021
I received copy of passport bio page request.I uploaded front page of passport with pic on gckey about 2 weeks ago.still my status show your action is required. I did not send signature page.Does it include in bio page of passport?

gtcan19

Sep 11, 2020
Hi everyone,
I did it on - 30 October
Just send the simple 2 liner medical completion notification mail at ircc.copr4-crp4.ircc@cic.gc.ca. Include your Application number in the mail. I guess you replied UM in the same email id.
Clinic must have send the report but there`s no harm in sending simple notification by yourself.

Reactions: Sharan083

Wotsit

Dec 14, 2019
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-02-2020
Nomination.....
29-01-2020
AOR Received.
13-02-2020
Med's Done....
17-03-2020
Passport Req..
15-10-2020
VISA ISSUED...
01-12-2021
LANDED..........
03-12-2021
I received copy of passport bio page request.I uploaded front page of passport with pic on gckey about 2 weeks ago.still my status show your action is required. I did not send signature page.Does it include in bio page of passport?
After uploading the document did you scroll all the way down on the documents page?
There's a submit button that appears.

Pure Soul

Aug 10, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sgvo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2018
Doc's Request.
09-08-2018
Nomination.....
04-10-2018
AOR Received.
08-02-2019
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Hi, I am copr, sinp holder. There are no direct flights to regina and I have to go through vancouver or Toronto. My stamping will be at regina or vancouver ?