+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Re-issue of Expired COPR & Visa

Nov 20, 2021
Hello,

I have received my PPR on Nov 19. AOR: Jan 21, 2020. In the PPR, there is a mention of paying the Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) if not paid already. I am not sure if I paid this already. Do we pay anything like this while submitting the PR application? Is there a way to check this?

Any help would be really appreciated! Thanks and hope everyone gets their PPR soon!

Reactions: VVV62 and AllonsY

Gary501

Star Member
Feb 9, 2021
Hello,

I have received my PPR on Nov 19. AOR: Jan 21, 2020. In the PPR, there is a mention of paying the Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) if not paid already. I am not sure if I paid this already. Do we pay anything like this while submitting the PR application? Is there a way to check this?

Any help would be really appreciated! Thanks and hope everyone gets their PPR soon!
Info here https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1396&top=4

You should have a receipt for it if you did. It was the large payment. But it was up to you to pay when you submitted the application or pay later on. If you received a COPR before, you should have already paid for it. I'm assuming one doesn't have to pay again.

skndmx

Jul 25, 2019
UE is 1 month ago, got a ghost update, nothing is required as of now. Hopefully re-med request will come soon.

veritas1994

Mar 10, 2019
Hello,

Can you share your timeline and VO? Like are you expired CoPR or first time? When did you pass re-medicals? etc

WoolyFox

Nov 5, 2021
Got my request for photos, passport and family information updates!

Medical passed: 4th November
Passport request: 22nd November

Looks like COPR returned by December 23rd I hope.

A few questions, what is the passport transmission fee? Is that the courier fees or a separate admin fee for processing?

Secondly what is the online account, I guess it's the application portal for submitting documents right?

Wotsit

Dec 14, 2019
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-02-2020
Nomination.....
29-01-2020
AOR Received.
13-02-2020
Med's Done....
17-03-2020
Passport Req..
15-10-2020
VISA ISSUED...
01-12-2021
LANDED..........
03-12-2021
Got my request for photos, passport and family information updates!

Medical passed: 4th November
Passport request: 22nd November

Looks like COPR returned by December 23rd I hope.

A few questions, what is the passport transmission fee? Is that the courier fees or a separate admin fee for processing?

Secondly what is the online account, I guess it's the application portal for submitting documents right?
Passport transmission fee and courier fees are separate.
You will need a transmission fee and a courier fee for each applicant.
Yes online account is your portal. There should now be an additional place to upload your documents.
Good luck

Feb 26, 2020
Just got an email - We updated your application status . Logged into to see it go to "In-Progress".
Got this ghost update after 2 months from the UE on 21st Sept! Hoping for the best and hope no long wait again!
Will they send an email if anything required or just update on portal ?? Just dont want to miss it :D

Reactions: Titanium and VVV62

Anna_Rudenko

Nov 23, 2021
Just got an email - We updated your application status . Logged into to see it go to "In-Progress".
Got this ghost update after 2 months from the UE on 21st Sept! Hoping for the best and hope no long wait again!
Will they send an email if anything required or just update on portal ?? Just dont want to miss it :D
Great news! If I’m not mistaken remedicals have to be requested soon!

Anna_Rudenko

Nov 23, 2021
I guess so but i think they will email me the details about the medicals . Just hope its not a long wait as the holidays are just around the corner .. Hope others get it soon too !
You’ll receive remedical forms to your ee profile and get an email “you have a new message”
Yes! That’d be great, also hoping they finalize my case before holidays {fingers crossed}

Titanium

Mar 9, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
October 2019
I guess so but i think they will email me the details about the medicals . Just hope its not a long wait as the holidays are just around the corner .. Hope others get it soon too !
whats your AoR and VO?
All the best.