+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Re-issue of Expired COPR & Visa

gtcan19

Sep 11, 2020
Thanks. I'm glad it is helping you. We are slowly getting there!

Sorry what's the ECAS status? Is that the "Current Status" in our IRCC online account for the application? The status there is currently showing as "Your action is required." Yesterday it was showing as "submitted." A week prior to that was "Profile Updated."
ECAS refers to e-client application status online tool to check our application status. Not in detail but a simple update here.
https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/authenticate.do
Just input the identification type , number ,surname , DOB & place of birth. We can see the status of our application. I have representative so I don’t have access to GCkey account. I can only check through ECAS.

Reactions: dadofethan

Gary501

Star Member
Feb 9, 2021
ECAS refers to e-client application status online tool to check our application status. Not in detail but a simple update here.
Just input the identification type , number ,surname , DOB & place of birth. We can see the status of our application. I have representative so I don’t have access to GCkey account. I can only check through ECAS.
Oh I see thanks. I didn't know this existed. The status on that site shows "In Process". No new messages since the "Medical results have been received" message from a year ago.

gtcan19

Sep 11, 2020
Oh I see thanks. I didn't know this existed. The status on that site shows "In Process". No new messages since the "Medical results have been received" message from a year ago.
‘In process’ to ‘decision made’ (PPR soon) to ‘approved’ (after landing).

Mine shows ‘decision made’ now which will change back to ‘in process’ , once someone checks my ‘UM’ reply. Thank you.

dadofethan

Oct 6, 2020
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
26-11-2020
Med's Done....
06-01-2021
I am getting "We were not able to identify you using the information you provided "
I do have GCkey and when I login there I have not received any update after medicals last Jan2021 and biometrics Feb2021

benu_bd

Oct 18, 2020
Bangladesh
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
10/01/2020
AOR Received.
20/02/2020
Med's Done....
08/02/2020
Passport Req..
13/10/2020
VISA ISSUED...
02/12/2020
Hi friends.
I received 'Ready to Travel Now' email on 5th October 2021 and replied the next day. Nothing happened since then. Can anyone tell me how long it would take to hear from them again.
Follow up : Found my application status has been changed from "approved" to "processing" yesterday (27th October). Anxiously waiting to see the next.

gtcan19

Sep 11, 2020
I am getting "We were not able to identify you using the information you provided "
I do have GCkey and when I login there I have not received any update after medicals last Jan2021 and biometrics Feb2021
We get that message, if we enter wrong information in any of those asked section. Please check again.

Everyone in this group has already received COPR & it’s expired now. You are yet to receive your first PPR & COPR. Hope you get your PPR soon. Good luck.

Reactions: dadofethan

shipping

Oct 5, 2017
Got reMed oct 06th, MP oct 13th...still now 2wks passing no sign of ppr :( I was so impatient that I sent a webform today and got a generic reply...bla bla...refugee, Afgan...bla bla :(

Reactions: ielts-is-a-crime

shahid2909

Star Member
Mar 22, 2019
I am a little confused. Friends of mine with February 2020 AOR got updates on their profile, but I am yet to get any. We all got an ultimatum email on the 5th of October. However, after replying to the email on the same day (5th October), I got a GU on 6th October but it didn't remove my counterfoil. Please note, I have attached my new passport (where my National identification number and address are changed). Will this be a problem?

Titanium

Mar 9, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
October 2019
Got reMed oct 06th, MP oct 13th...still now 2wks passing no sign of ppr :( I was so impatient that I sent a webform today and got a generic reply...bla bla...refugee, Afgan...bla bla :(
2weeks, I am waiting since 9 months of remeds.
losing patience doesnt help at all. It will only cause more anxiety.
this is a process where you just need to carry on patiently with full belief thats its done, stay positive.

Titanium

Mar 9, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
October 2019
I am a little confused. Friends of mine with February 2020 AOR got updates on their profile, but I am yet to get any. We all got an ultimatum email on the 5th of October. However, after replying to the email on the same day (5th October), I got a GU on 6th October but it didn't remove my counterfoil. Please note, I have attached my new passport (where my National identification number and address are changed). Will this be a problem?
every profile is unique, dont compare your progress with others.
There is no specific logic by which this entire process unfolds. I don’t think attaching your new passport should impact or cause a problem.

fizikellyfit

Aug 26, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
<rant>
Y'all should look at some of the facebook groups where people are waiting for their COPRs or application finalization. The amount of stupidity, hatred and absurd speculation just boils my blood. I wonder how on earth are these people going to maintain the sanctity of the Canadian culture with that mindset -- pulling each other down, throwing tantrums, etc. Jeez!
Patience is a virtue they aren't born with
</rant>

shipping

Oct 5, 2017
2weeks, I am waiting since 9 months of remeds.
losing patience doesnt help at all. It will only cause more anxiety.
this is a process where you just need to carry on patiently with full belief thats its done, stay positive.
Aor? Post Mar 2020 CoPR holder? So sorry to hear!

Titanium

Mar 9, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
October 2019
<rant>
Y'all should look at some of the facebook groups where people are waiting for their COPRs or application finalization. The amount of stupidity, hatred and absurd speculation just boils my blood. I wonder how on earth are these people going to maintain the sanctity of the Canadian culture with that mindset -- pulling each other down, throwing tantrums, etc. Jeez!
Patience is a virtue they aren't born with
</rant>
Ouch thats real sad. When one cannot say something good, dont say anything bad either.

Everyone comes to these forums for hope and clarity.

gtcan19

Sep 11, 2020
Though useless reply with Afghan crisis excuses but See the positive side, they used to take 2-3 weeks to reply but now they are replying to web form in around 10 hours time.;);)

Reactions: shipping and baula