+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Re-issue of Expired COPR & Visa

sundeepk

Aug 3, 2019
guys I've received the email too. AoR Nov 2019 ; OINP ; COPR Expired - Apr 2021

I have got the below query I am considering marriage by year-end and currently, this email has come up, we wish to travel together, say I reply to this email and they issue new COPR in about 1 - 3 months, and during the same time I get married and inform them after marriage about the change in family composition. my queries are 1. will it impact the overall application anyway since they are reissuing the COPR a second time? 2. say I get COPR and then get married, and communicate about the change how long should I wait to get the new COPR? 3. I am assuming that the validity of the new COPR will be the same as medicals validity for 1 year.

Looking forward for your ideas in this situation. THanks and best regards, Sundeep

Pkpk

Star Member
Oct 25, 2018
They provided the answer template in their original email for my use if I agree to still go to Canada and have my application re-opened for re-assessment. Below is that answer template they provided, and of course I said Yes.

Template for you to use when responding to IRCC
To: IRCC.CoPR4-CRP4.IRCC@cic.gc.ca

I am confirming that I (and my family members, if applicable) remain interested in immigrating to Canada, and that I (we) would like our application to be reopened and reassessed.

I also confirm that I (we) will redo my (our) immigration medical examination (IMEs), provide any updated information needed to re-assess my (our) application, and intend to travel to Canada within the validity period of any new confirmation of permanent resident (CoPR) document(s) issued.

Please find my answers below:

Information about my application

• Primary applicant family name(s):
    [Your answer here]
  • Primary applicant given name(s):
    [Your answer here]
  • Application number:
    Exxxxxxxxx
  • Class of application:
    Skilled Worker – Federal
  • Primary applicant citizenship:
    [Your answer here]
  • Current country of residence:
    [Your answer here]
  • Date your CoPR/PR visa expired:
    [Your answer here]
  • Full names of family members (including your spouse and dependent children) who are planning to travel to Canada with you, as well as the full names of any non-accompanying dependants:
    [Your answer here]
Note: Please also include any other updated information about your or your family’s situation which could affect your application – for example, information about any new passport that has been issued to you, new dependants, any changes to family configuration due to marriage, divorce, birth, etc., as well as any information that could impact your admissibility to Canada such as new criminal charges or convictions.
I may sound dumb, but just want to confirm that will the people with expired COPR and an addition of a family member receive this ready to travel email?

My profile was already changed to in progress when I added a family member.

I asked this question because it is the first time I read reaady to travel email contents.

ielts-is-a-crime

Star Member
Feb 1, 2019
I may sound dumb, but just want to confirm that will the people with expired COPR and an addition of a family member receive this ready to travel email?

My profile was already changed to in progress when I added a family member.

I asked this question because it is the first time I read reaady to travel email contents.
I am a single applicant, so I removed all the phrases such as “and my family members”, “we”, “our” in my reply to IRCC. I guess it is quite straightforward for my case as there has been no change to my single status over the past years.

app_pan

Dec 10, 2020
I am a single applicant, so I removed all the phrases such as “and my family members”, “we”, “our” in my reply to IRCC. I guess it is quite straightforward for my case as there has been no change to my single status over the past years.
Hi,

I received "Do you want to immigrate to Canada" email today.
Did you reply back in the same email thread or did you send a new email to IRCC?

Reactions: newbulu

app_pan

Dec 10, 2020
My profile also changed from Approved to Under review in the past couple of days after the email. My details are in my signature.
Hi,

Did you reply back in the same email thread or did you send a new email to IRCC?

ielts-is-a-crime

Star Member
Feb 1, 2019
Hi,

I replied on the same email thread, also double checking IRCC.CoPR4-CRP4.IRCC@cic.gc.ca is the recipient of my reply email.

actually in their original email, IRCC asked us to “… reply to this email at IRCC.CoPR4-CRP4.IRCC@cic.gc.cabefore October 8, 2021 and answer the questions using the response letter template below…” To me, their instruction is quite clear, asking us to reply in the same email thread right ;)

Reactions: newbulu

IeltsDream2019

Star Member
Jan 31, 2019
Hi Friends
my Copr expired on April 30, 2021, recently got "still want to immigrate mail",

I'm expecting a baby and will not be able to travel till I deliver in India , due for Jan 2022
What are my options now? What should I respond to IRCC as I can't do chest x-ray at the moment due to pregnancy..
Appreciate your advice or in case anyone else is in same situation?

Wotsit

Dec 14, 2019
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-02-2020
Nomination.....
29-01-2020
AOR Received.
13-02-2020
Med's Done....
17-03-2020
Passport Req..
15-10-2020
VISA ISSUED...
01-12-2021
LANDED..........
03-12-2021
Congratulations to everyone who received the email yesterday..Is there any March 2020 AOR who received the same?
I'm February 2020 AOR and haven't yet received the email.
It should happen for us all soon though, not as many people were given COPRs in 2020 so there should be less of a workload.

abqalhamairi

Jun 23, 2019
Hi Friends
my Copr expired on April 30, 2021, recently got "still want to immigrate mail",

I'm expecting a baby and will not be able to travel till I deliver in India , due for Jan 2022
What are my options now? What should I respond to IRCC as I can't do chest x-ray at the moment due to pregnancy..
Appreciate your advice or in case anyone else is in same situation?
Definitely reply that you still want to immigrate, they might extend your medicals and re-issue your COPR.
You can travel to Canada before January and have a healthy canadian baby.

Second option is, you confirm that you want to immigrate, they ask for remedials, do them but skip the X-ray, your doctor will mention you are pregnant and they will hold your COPR until your baby delivery.

Lastly, they can issue your COPR and you wait if they extend your medicals until you deliver your baby in your country and then update them about it, they will re-issue your COPR for the third time and include your newborn.

its your choice, but definitely inform them that you still want to immigrate.