Jul 14, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
07-08-2019
I am the primary applicant and have 2 other accompanying dependents on the application. Btw, I didn’t get any acknowledgment back for my response to the email, and my online application still says “approved” and no ghost updates. Hopefully they received my response!
Ok. Same here. No further updates.

fizikellyfit

Aug 26, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
So happy to see people getting their expired COPRs renewed! Congratulations folks :)

From what I could deduce is that there is no order in which the expired COPR holders are being reached out, right?
I see people who received their COPRs much later in 2020 get the renewal email, along with people from the pre-Mar18 group. I'm just hoping my application gets picked up in their totally random selection of madness :D :D

akimiy2

Star Member
Aug 18, 2019
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
08 Jan 2020
Anyone received "do you still want to immigrate" email yesterday?

Jaysingh99120

Star Member
Sep 8, 2020
is your VO Delhi VO? Looks like Delhi VO office is really very slow. Has any one from Delhi VO got updates post 'Are you ready to travel now?' email?
Yeah, Its Delhi only.... I don't know anyone who has received email "Are you ready to travel now?" from Delhi VO...

where is your COPR is expired...

Jaysingh99120

Star Member
Sep 8, 2020
Last week there were few good updates from expired COPR holders. It’s a beautiful Monday morning and hope/pray this week will bring lots & lots of positive update to expired COPR holders here in this forum. Goodluck everyone.
Thanks you for sharing this!! what is your Visa Office

SanitySeeker

Jan 12, 2021
Yeah, Its Delhi only.... I don't know anyone who has received email "Are you ready to travel now?" from Delhi VO...

where is your COPR is expired...
NDVO applicant-- received the mail on the 7th and replied the next day (AOR June 2019, Copr received and expired on 09 Dec 2020 and 31 March 2021 respectively)

Reactions: Jaysingh99120

tizzyboi

Star Member
Aug 20, 2020
anyone with expired medicals done upfront medical recently? any information the panel physician asked for which you didn't have?(e.g updated IME no). Any other issue any one doing upfront remedical has faced?

*Noticed there is a form provided to people getting remedical request which is quite different from the paper you get once you complete upfront medical*