Titanium

Mar 9, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
October 2019
I experienced the same too in the morning. was able to log in now but there wasn't any changes made. not sure what's happening
Have you done your remedicals? What was the validity date for the medicals on the last issued COPR?

VaishaliAkilesh

Star Member
Jul 10, 2021
USA
Category........
VISIT
Visa Office......
Los Angeles
App. Filed.......
29-08-2021
Passport Req..
24-09-2021
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2021
Have you done your remedicals? What was the validity date for the medicals on the last issued COPR?
No I haven't done them yet. it got expired in the month of feb, 2021. not sure about the GU, been experiencing it since last night.

Titanium

Mar 9, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
October 2019
No I haven't done them yet. it got expired in the month of feb, 2021. not sure about the GU, been experiencing it since last night.
Is your file in processing stage again? Are you able to see the counterfoils or have that disappeared in the account?Could be a positive indication of a medical request coming soon.

VaishaliAkilesh

Star Member
Jul 10, 2021
USA
Category........
VISIT
Visa Office......
Los Angeles
App. Filed.......
29-08-2021
Passport Req..
24-09-2021
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2021
Is your file in processing stage again? Are you able to see the counterfoils or have that disappeared in the account?Could be a positive indication of a medical request coming soon.
Yes, funny thing is we first got an update out of nowhere saying they've made changes to our profile and when I opened it it changed to submitted and went back to processing. we got the 'are you willing immigrate' after that happened. yeah fingers crossed

VaishaliAkilesh

Star Member
Jul 10, 2021
USA
Category........
VISIT
Visa Office......
Los Angeles
App. Filed.......
29-08-2021
Passport Req..
24-09-2021
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2021
Yes, funny thing is we first got an update out of nowhere saying they've made changes to our profile and when I opened it it changed to submitted and went back to processing. we got the 'are you willing immigrate' after that happened. yeah fingers crossed
the biometrics field is also blank

Reactions: Titanium

shipping

Oct 5, 2017
I got do u still want ...email then I reply switf n nothing happended, even an auto reply as usual. My friend, pre Mar coPR said, it take nearly 2 months for reMed :(

gtcan19

Sep 11, 2020
I got do u still want ...email then I reply switf n nothing happended, even an auto reply as usual. My friend, pre Mar coPR said, it take nearly 2 months for reMed :(
You received the mail & moved one step up. Some gets reply in 2 weeks, some in 2 months and there are couple of friends here who haven’t received any reply in 4 months as well. There is nothing we can do besides patiently waiting. You replied just 3 days ago so time to show some more patience now. Till then we can just exchange messages here for kind of relief. Goodluck.

Titanium

Mar 9, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
October 2019
There is no use comparing with anyone, you will only get frustrated, because there is no trend in the way this process is taking place, atleast none that I am able to see. Some are still waiting for the mail. 2 months for a remedical is still a short time. Patience and staying positive is key in this process. We have been patient this long, some more time.

Reactions: VaishaliAkilesh

Shackle

May 11, 2019
Congratulations! Are you a single applicant or one of the group applicants on the same application?
I am the primary applicant and have 2 other accompanying dependents on the application. Btw, I didn’t get any acknowledgment back for my response to the email, and my online application still says “approved” and no ghost updates. Hopefully they received my response!

Reactions: bhaskarm

planetarium

Star Member
Oct 29, 2018
Singapore
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
03-12-2018
AOR Received.
03-12-2018
So you received an auto response after you replied their email? I replied mine and never received anything at all. Hmmm no idea about this anymore lol.

planetarium

Star Member
Oct 29, 2018
Singapore
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
03-12-2018
AOR Received.
03-12-2018
I am the primary applicant and have 2 other accompanying dependents on the application. Btw, I didn’t get any acknowledgment back for my response to the email, and my online application still says “approved” and no ghost updates. Hopefully they received my response!
Same!

planetarium

Star Member
Oct 29, 2018
Singapore
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
03-12-2018
AOR Received.
03-12-2018
Can folks who received the “Do you still want to immigrate to Canada” email let me know if you got a response or acknowledgment for the email response? I didn’t receive any reply back for my response to that email nor did the application status online change. It has been only 2 days but just thought I would check in any case.
Nah, no response for me either. Never heard anyone who got any response from replying the email.

Reactions: Shackle