Med's Done....
17-03-2020
Passport Req..
15-10-2020
VISA ISSUED...
01-12-2021
LANDED..........
03-12-2021
Guys, I wonder when the new COPR will expired? Will it be 1 year from now? Can I plan my landing for Spring & Fall 2022..
It will be valid for the same length as your medical. So a year from when you pass your medical.

gtcan19

Sep 11, 2020
I am praying for the same. More than the winter, its disturbing the school academic schedule. Move in the Middle of the academic year can be dicey. When I originally requested for the extension, it was requesting to consider academic year and sufficient time to plan the move. But God Almighty has his plans and It will happen in good time.

When did your copr expire? Or is it yet to expire?
`It will happen in good time` ……love the positive vibe. Mine expired back in March.

shipping

Oct 5, 2017
Expired CoPR holders are forgotten? If it is because of covid why student, sprouse, visitor...are coming :(

Titanium

Mar 9, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
October 2019
Expired CoPR holders are forgotten? If it is because of covid why student, sprouse, visitor...are coming :(
Oh dear, no, nobody is forgotten. Its just their priorities differ from our expectations. Students are paying fees and Visitors will come and spend money. But as was posted in another group, they have assured to reach out to post march 18 by oct 31. Check it out please.

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/copr-and-coronavirus.681880/post-9663574

Reactions: shipping

Duffa

Star Member
Jul 28, 2018
Oh dear, no, nobody is forgotten. Its just their priorities differ from our expectations. Students are paying fees and Visitors will come and spend money. But as was posted in another group, they have assured to reach out to post march 18 by oct 31. Check it out please.

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/copr-and-coronavirus.681880/post-9663574
Intending PRs hve also spent money from the COPR Fees to the money to be spent renting accommodation, paying bills and settling down.

Reactions: shipping

Titanium

Mar 9, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
October 2019
Intending PRs hve also spent money from the COPR Fees to the money to be spent renting accommodation, paying bills and settling down.
Totally agree, I do not undermine the contribution of us as PR, but we are still waiting.
Praying the wait results with a Copr valid for a full year, for each of us in this journey.

gtcan19

Sep 11, 2020

Their assurance & excuses never going to stop. On the same post, they told that all the Pre March 2020 expired COPR holders had been contacted as of July 11 but we have seen many updates from Pre March COPR holders here who haven`t received any mail as of today. Hope we expired COPR holders will be seeing many more positive updates in September & October.

euzmar0813

Oct 25, 2020
Hopefully this is the email id: IRCC.CIO-BRCD.IRCC@cic.gc.ca but am not sure if it’s of IRCC Nova Scotia. He had given that in some other thread in this forum. This email id has been mentioned by many applicants in different forum & has said they received the passport request from this email id.
Thank you so much. Hope this works for me even if my documents is now at IRCC Halifax..

Titanium

Mar 9, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
October 2019
Hopefully this is the email id: IRCC.CIO-BRCD.IRCC@cic.gc.ca but am not sure if it’s of IRCC Nova Scotia. He had given that in some other thread in this forum. This email id has been mentioned by many applicants in different forum & has said they received the passport request from this email id.
This is the mail id you receive the Ready for Visa mail. I have mailed earlier on this and the response was to raise webform since they will respond only to visa related query on the mail id.

Reactions: euzmar0813