+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Re: FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

lopa_as

May 18, 2015
Bangkok,Thailand
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27/11/2014
AOR Received.
13/03/2015
IELTS Request
27/11/2014
File Transfer...
13/03/2015
Med's Request
07/12/2016
Med's Done....
08/12/2016
Passport Req..
07/1/2017
VISA ISSUED...
21/01/2017
LANDED..........
05/04/2017
Hello Everyone, we got our PPR in 7th January 2017 and 11th January 2017 we have submitted our passport to Bangkok VFS for SGVO. We got msg after a week that on 17th January SGVO officer received our pasport and at the same time ECAS updated our timeline after medical 6th line by saying they sent us correspondece so if we dint submitted yet we should do as soon as possible. Surprisingly from "Decision made" it turn to " In Process" again.
We checked vfs tracking n its showing passport being processed. My question is why from decision made its gone to In process status again Sad plsssssss any one knows shout out

Jan 21, 2017
I have an important question. My spouse and I applied via FSW2014 and our case is assigned to a super lazy officer. My spouse is the main applicant and I HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANY POINTS BECAUSE OF MY EMPLOYMENT.

Our eligibility and medical and security are passed.

All this time, I was self employed in a low level NOC (in my country) because I thought I was moving to Canada. Instead of committing myself in a related/better NOC (in my country), I chose a light work so I had plenty of time self-studying to build a background for a future career in a much better NOC in Canada (for the furture). I once again want to reiterate that I thought about 10 months of waiting time and did not even think we could be kept waiting for 30 months.

Now the problems arise because I am getting multiples of very nice job offers since last year and the only reason I didn't accept them is that I thought I had to inform the visa office and that pretty much scared me. Because I do not want to increase the processing time of our application. I am a little worried that they might reset the background checks because of my possible employment change.

I really need some certificates that requires some backgrounds in the related fields. My potential employers are also willing to give me more job experience testimony if I join them. This is something that I really cannot miss. But at the same time I am reluctant to endanger our application in a way that can cause more delays. It is a really bad dilemma.

I would be thankful if you could tell me if it is fine that I do not mention this potential change in application to them. I am still not sure if it is mandatory to report this or not. I again reiterate that I am not the main applicant and I have not received any points because of my degree or experience.

Thank you in advance

prateek2485

Sep 16, 2014
Med's Request
28-09-201
Hi Experts,

I received my Canada PR in Jan 2015 however, I could not move there yet (except the first entry), and now I have a new born baby in my family, born in India 1 month ago. Me and my wife have the PR, and I am moving to canada with a job offer in hand in 2 months from now (end of march). I want to know very precise and accurate answers if you may help please:

1. Can I add my child's name in my PR from India, or do one of the parent(s) has to be in Canada? Since my wife cannot travel without the child, I am moving to canada.
2. What is the processing time from India and from Canada by when I can get the child's PR done?
3. Meanwhile when I apply for child's name to be added, is there any way to get a temporary tourist / any type of visa for child, so my wife and child can come to me in Canada?

please help answer these queries, or if possible direct me to the correct information, as CIC website is too complex for me to look for this precise info.

andy6835

Jul 30, 2014
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
prateek2485 said:
Hi Experts,

I received my Canada PR in Jan 2015 however, I could not move there yet (except the first entry), and now I have a new born baby in my family, born in India 1 month ago. Me and my wife have the PR, and I am moving to canada with a job offer in hand in 2 months from now (end of march). I want to know very precise and accurate answers if you may help please:

1. Can I add my child's name in my PR from India, or do one of the parent(s) has to be in Canada? Since my wife cannot travel without the child, I am moving to canada.
2. What is the processing time from India and from Canada by when I can get the child's PR done?
3. Meanwhile when I apply for child's name to be added, is there any way to get a temporary tourist / any type of visa for child, so my wife and child can come to me in Canada?

please help answer these queries, or if possible direct me to the correct information, as CIC website is too complex for me to look for this precise info.
You may want to refer this thread for some past experiences matching to your case.
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/how-to-bring-a-newborn-child-of-a-pr-resident-to-canada-t38370.0.html

the.One

Star Member
Jul 25, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-06-2014
Nomination.....
PER » 17-10-2014
File Transfer...
28-11-2014
Med's Request
09-09-2015
Med's Done....
16-09-2015
Passport Req..
NOT YET
VISA ISSUED...
NOT YET
Hi all..anyone like me?status in process.waiting for ppr.

Dev_06

Star Member
Jun 2, 2014
Dear Friends,

Need your help for a query -

One of my friends is a citizen of Canada. He is planning to marry an Indian girl but she is not having PR. Immigration consultant advised him to apply the Visitor Visa. Once she is here in Canada, he can go ahead with marriage.

1. Is this process legal?
2. Is there any there other process available?

Regards,
Dev

Dev_06

Star Member
Jun 2, 2014
Dear Friends,

Need your urgent help for a query -

One of my friends is a citizen of Canada. He is planning to marry an Indian girl but she is not having PR. Immigration consultant advised him to apply the Visitor Visa. Once she is here in Canada, he can go ahead with marriage.

Regards,
Dev

nicksar

Nov 6, 2014
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2-Dec-2014
Doc's Request.
DD Encashed on 26-Jan-2015
Nomination.....
PER: 22-Feb-2015
AOR Received.
23-Mar-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with the Application
File Transfer...
23-Mar-2015
Med's Request
5-May-2016
Med's Done....
First Round 11-May-2016 | 2nd Round - 10-Jan-2016
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
28-Feb-2017
VISA ISSUED...
6-Apr-2017
Dev_06 said:
Dear Friends,

Need your urgent help for a query -

Regards,
Dev
I think, once if she got married with a canadian citizen, she too will get the citizenship. Google it.

Farhana Kona

Star Member
Aug 6, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2014
AOR Received.
April 24 ' 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
May 24'2016
Med's Done....
June 09'2016
Passport Req..
Yet to get
VISA ISSUED...
Yet to get
the.One said:
Have they asked for ur remedical????? What is ur present status????

skhashmi

Oct 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-11-2014
Med's Request
03-06-2016
Med's Done....
30-06-2016
Farhana Kona said:
Have they asked for ur remedical????? What is ur present status????

Please Join below WhatsApp Group for "FSW2014 Applicants" to get more help and status updates

https://chat.whatsapp.com/6OEH3qMF9U15wEFdmCXZAG

skhashmi

Oct 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-11-2014
Med's Request
03-06-2016
Med's Done....
30-06-2016
the.One said:

Please Join below WhatsApp Group for "FSW2014 Applicants" to get more help and status updates

https://chat.whatsapp.com/6OEH3qMF9U15wEFdmCXZAG

tahirmrao

Star Member
May 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London - DRD
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2014
Nomination.....
23-01-2015 PER
Med's Request
16-01-2017
Med's Done....
19-01-2017
Passport Req..
07-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
23-03-2017
Dear All

Really happy to let you know that I have received PPR yesterday. My timeline is as under:

Application date: 04 Sep'14
PER date: 23 Jan'15
Employment verification: Sep'16
MR date: 16th Jan'17
MR Line on ECAS: 25th Jan'17
PPR date: 7th Mar'17
Program Assistant: DRD

No additional documents request except for new photo requirement in Mar '15. I also added new born in application in Mar '16.

I also wish best of luck to all those applicants who are still waiting for MR or PPR.

Regards

serenity_eee

Star Member
Jul 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-09-2015
AOR Received.
31-12-2014
File Transfer...
27-01-2015
Med's Request
Waiting
Hi

I would like to know for someone who has got PR (FSW14) and wants to go to Quebec after landing in Toronto. Consider she has got SIN using a non-Quebec address. Now if she moves to Montreal, should she expect any difficulties like Health Care facilities, Employment benefits, education in future for children (born in non-Quebec). It is understandable that first year she cannot claim any benefits. But how about the bursaries (living expense) that people enjoy while they are in full time education in Montreal? If she stays there for one year, can she claim social benefits for employment and children? Will there be any problem later in future when she will apply for citizenship?

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
Is there anyone in this forum who has been called for "PUP Interview"

LVO asked me to appear for "PUP Interview"
and also to bring with me "2-Forms of Photo ID"?

What does it mean?

nshah32

Mar 25, 2014
congratz Rao sb

tahirmrao said:
Dear All

Really happy to let you know that I have received PPR yesterday. My timeline is as under:

Application date: 04 Sep'14
PER date: 23 Jan'15
Employment verification: Sep'16
MR date: 16th Jan'17
MR Line on ECAS: 25th Jan'17
PPR date: 7th Mar'17
Program Assistant: DRD

No additional documents request except for new photo requirement in Mar '15. I also added new born in application in Mar '16.

I also wish best of luck to all those applicants who are still waiting for MR or PPR.

Regards